ABOUT CSMART RATION CARD
The government of tamil nadu launched the service of tnpds smart ration card. India is moving fast with the complete digitalization. For this the government of tamil nadu started a service to check the online status of ration cards. The full name of tnpds is the tamil nadu public distribution system portal.
WHAT IS TNPDS SMART RATION CARD ?
Under the service of tnpds smart ration card. The government of tamil Nadu makes the state more digital. The ration card was changed with an electronic card with a digital form. The government of TN has also linked the new and the old ration card with aadhar card for more beneficiaries.
This service has started to supply the food beverage in the state of tamil nadu by the ministry department for food supply for the better condition of their living people. Because of spreading unemployment, people are starving. This is a service to provide all of them enough food to survive on earth equally for each family member.
BENEFITS OF SMART RATION CARD
There are several benefits of the tnpds smart ration card . some of them are mentioning below ;-
- The old form of ration card has been changed with the new electronic card . Through this new digital card we can change the address, the head of the family, and add or remove the family member name as per required .
- This is a service provided to supply food by the ministry department of food and consumer the protection department of tamil nadu.
- This is a service for better coordination between the consumer and the government.
- Through digital ration card essential goods which were provided on subsidy price and now providing free of cost the needy things like ice, pulses (dal), wheat, cooking oil, and sugar.
- Also each ration card holder gets 1000 /- rs of subsidy also in their accounts.
- Ration card is a proof launched by the state government that serves a valid proof of nationality.
- All of the people are aware that all benefits related to the ration card might generally be applied by the people.
- It is not a compulsory document as aadhar but it is a voluntary document for every citizen to obtain.
- We can easily check the online status of tnpds smart ration card.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE BENEFITS OF TNPDS SMART RATION CARD
- The applicant and their family member who wants to make their own ration card must be a citizen of India and have valid proof of nationality.
- The applicant and their family member must be living and cooking separately.
- The applicant and their family must be a resident of tamil nadu state.
- The applicant and their family members must have a blood connection or in the case of adoption they need an adoption certificate of the child and married certificate for the spouse.
- The applicant or any of the following members must not be a part of any government authorised card in any state or add with any other family member card.
- An application format in english and tamil prescribed by the government of TN should be submitted with a downloaded form on the official website of tamil nadu.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENT FOR APPLY A NEW RATION CARD
- Applicant form must be filled with clear handwriting and signed in the thumb print with the form.
- Proof of applicants current residence in tamil nadu ( copy of original document).
- Aadhar card of applicant and their family members
- Property tax payment receipt in the case of own house (current year ) or
- Electricity , landline,or mobile postpaid bill of last month.
- Bank passbook and details.
- Income certificate.
- Allotment letter issued by the government of the state or rent agreement Or
- Domicile certificate.
- And passport size photos of the applicant and their family members.
|Scheme Name||TNPDS Smart Ration Card|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu State government|
|Start date to apply||Available|
|Last date to apply||No last date|
|Ministry||Food supply and consumer protection department|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of State|
OBJECTS FOR THE TNPDS SMART RATION CARD
The main purpose of the smart ration card is to reduce unemployment, supply food and beverage and consume the protection of the department. To provide a different variety of food to all citizens and especially the poor people with low prices then markt in every month according to their family members for sufficient food.
The digital ration card will have a facility for updation of information more flexible than old ration cards. This TNPDS smart ration card is linked with the aadhar card.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE SMART RATION CARD
- Visit the official website www.tnpds.gov.in is available for the official section.
- Click on the apply online smart electronic ration.
- An application form will be open on the window.
- Fill all the details of you and your family members according to the documents.
- Upload all the documents as per required.
- Click on submit.
- The application form submitted by you forwarded to the food supply and consumer protection department.
- The higher authority will verify the form and check the eligibility criteria .
- Then finally you can check the status online with tnpds smart ration card.
SMART RATION CARD SERVICES
HOW TO ADD FAMILY MEMBER
- Visit the official website of tnpds.
- Click on the smart card related section to add family members option.
- Click to the option and shown to the figure in the window.
- Enter the mobile number which you want to connect with the ration card.
- Enter the captcha and enter.
- Enter otp which was sent to your mobile no.
- After successfully verification of mobile number with the ration card.
- You can easily add the family member.
REMOVE FAMILY MEMBER NAME
As we earlier discussed the process of how to add family members’ names in ration cards. Here is the same process of removing a family member’s name with the ration card. Please follow the above step for removing family members .
HOW TO CHANGE ADDRESS
- People have to change the address in the migrant condition of changing places and have to visit the official website.
- Follow the above mentioned steps for changing the residential address.
FAMILY HEAD MEMBER CHANGE
- Firstly Visit at the official website and then in the “Smart Card Related Services” Section you will get “Family Head Member Change” Option.
- Click on the option and follow the same procedure discussed in the above Section.
REDUCING THE DUPLICATE RATION CARD
Due to connecting ration card with aadhar Aadhaar card number it reduces the chance of Duplicate Ration Card. Now only the deserved beneficiary will get the benefits.
REGISTER A COMPLAINT
- If you have to face any problem while you are using TNPDS Digital Ration Card services then you may Register Your Complaint easily.
- Visit the Official website and click on the “Register a Complaint” Option. Now Fill the Required Details and describe your Problem in 5000 characters.
TAMIL NADU TNPDS RATION CARD HELPLINE NUMBER
If you are facing any problem in Tamil Digital Ration Card then contact the Given Toll free helpline number.
- 1967 (a) 1800-425-5901