ABOUT SSO ID ( SINGLE SIGN ON)
Rajasthan SSO ID is necessary for all the people who are living in Rajasthan and connected any how with the internet. This is the daily based need of the people who have to work online for the portal of government sites. This sso id is most important for the resident person of rajasthan. The full name of sso is single sign on .
This user id of single sign on provides a lot of facility on a single portal of government offices like to fill government vacancies form , emitra services , bhamashah card service, employment service, to withdraw or transfer the money from one account to another account, filling the electricity bill, online shopping etc. details of services provide us on a single portal or website.
IMPORTANCE OF RAJASTHAN SSO ID
SSO ID portal provides all details related to the government offices in a single portal. When they are a businessman, doing a job in the private sector, or in the government sector, either he is a student or doing any other specific work can take benefits in the Rajasthan portal of sso id. Mainly there are various reasons for SSO ID and its advantage that every should know about sso id.
- The most important thing of sso id that it is a one key for sign in multiple web properties, mobile apps and this party system using one single identifier.
- It increases employee and productivity. It reduces support calls and improves user experience.
- It improves security capabilities.
- It combines with risk based authentication (RBA).
- It reduces password axhaution.
- It maintains the user experience.
- It increases software adoption rates.
- Making your own sso id is totally free of cost. You don’t need to pay any amount for creating sso id.
HOW TO CREATE SSO ID
For creating or making a registration for rajasthan sso id to take all benefits in a single portal first you should follow the following steps as mentioned below ;-
- For registration of sso id , you should visit the website officially authorised by the government of rajasthan is so.rajasthan.gov.in .This is the official website for the registration.
- A login form will be open.
- Sso id provides you more than 100 websites in a single portal in a single time.
- After opening the website for sso ,please select a id .
- Please enter the new user id and password showing you.
- After selecting an id , make sure that your mobile number is registered with your aadhar.
- If you are an industry, then register your UAN ( Udyog Aadhar Number) and if you are a businessman, then register your BRN ( Business Registration Number).
- If you are the government servant of rajasthan, then click on the “GOVT EMPLOYEE” link and register.
- If you are a student, then click on the “student” link and register.
- After registering on the portal of sso id,you have to login if you are the citizen of Rajasthan then click on the “citizen tab”.
- A new page will be open where you can select your id in which categories as following are ;-
- After login ,you have to upload all the documents for creating a sso id.
- After successfully registering, you have to login in your ssoid through the username and password which you have entered before.
- After registration , you have seen some menu in the sso portal Citizen Apps (G2C), My Transactions, Application Status, My Logs and helpdesk on the screen.
- After login you have to change the password.
- After completing the all process you are creating your own id and password.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENT FOR CREATING SSO
- You can login with a bhamashah card.
- Aadhar card .
- Google account
- Twitter account
- And a facebook account.
BENEFITS OF SSO ID
- It is a way of single sign on to fill all government vacancies form and unemployment allowance, and any opportunity for the job.
- We can fill the electricity , landline, water, and postpaid bill through this.
- You can apply with the information related to the government services like e- mandi, right to information, e-sakshi, e-mitra, bhamashah card etc.
- You can also apply for the scholarship , business registration and driving licence.
SERVICES YOU GET FROM RAJASTHAN SSO ID
- Sso id for arms licence
- Artisan registration
- Bank correspondence
- E- sakhi
- E -tulaman
- Attendance MIS
- E – library, E- mitra and E-mitra Reports
- BPAS (UDH)
- EBazaar, e-Devasthan, EHR, EID
- e-Learning, Electrical Inspectorate
- Business Registration
- Challenge for Change,
- Higher Technical & Medical Education (HTE)
- Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)
- ITI APP
- Job Fair
- Labour Department Management System (LDMS)
- Local Self Government (LSG) etc. services we get from the sso id portal
SSO.RAJASTHAN.GOV.IN (RAJASTHAN SSOID PORTAL)
After creating and registering the sso id , you are eligible for all services you get from the sso id portal. If you feel any problem facing any problem you might use our additional number or helpdesk.
RAJASTHAN SSOID PORTAL HELPLINE NUMBER
- e-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Number: 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717