Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Launch Date
PMMSY Stands for ‘Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana’. PMMSY was launched in India on ‘10th of September’ of 2020. PMMSY was launched by our Prime Minister ‘Mr. Narendar Modi’. PMMSY is a type of scheme which is launched for the welfare of Indian People.
PMMSY (Pradhan Mantri Matysa Sampada Yojana) introduced other benefits such as E-gopala app , Flagship Fisheries Scheme and portal for the Farmers. PMMSY is a type of scheme which focuses on the problem of sector and it is an alternative for those sectors. PMMSY launched for the development of their marketplace and the people.
Meaning of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana is a yojana or scheme for the sustainable development of Fishing sector. Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampadan Yojana is considered in the schedule , so their benefits reach every person. Pradhan Mantri Matsya Yojana portal has commented on the investment of Rs.20 , 050 crores.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Samapada Yojana is for the period of Five (5) years from 2020-21 to 2024-25. Pradhan Mantri Matysa Yojana for all the 28 states and 8 union territories. Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana is associated or we can say part of the Aatma Nirbar Bharat Package.
However , PMMSY will invest Rs.12340 crore for the welfare of Marine times. And Rs.7710 Crore for the fisheries Infrastructure. PMMSY aims for enhancing the Fisheries Production in tonnes within the 2024-25 with an investment of Rs.70,00, 000 (Lakh).
PMMSY (Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana in Bihar
PMMSY (Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana) department of fisheries had approved only Rs.1723 Crore for the 21 States only. PMMSY considers for Bihar an Investment of Rs.1390 Crore with the Share of 535 Crore.
In 2020 , Government of India had considered a project for Bihar development cost of Rs.107 crore for the components such as Ornamental Fish Culture units , Iced Plants , Construction of New Ponds , Finfish hatcheries etc.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Need
Need of PMMSY , due to these reasons:
- Due to Current Condition of Covid 19 , Primary Sector had facing problems or issues due to the economic condition , agriculture area (their fertilizers and seeds) , Purchasing and Selling their crops (they would not get equal amounts of work).
- As the Fisheries sector is decreasing day by day due to marine structure , marine necessities as they are considered problems or issues , due to surrounding and political conditions.
- Due to Condition of Covid 19 , the primary and fisher sector are affected , even though they had no alternative to fight with their worries. Due to this , Development of India has been blocked and an increase in crises.
- Due to times , India is facing the GDP problem and Covid had commend in the form of crises and the nation needs the alternative which reduces these problems.
Due to these reasons , PMMSY launched. If these problems would not be focused then it leads to problems in the present and cries in future. PMMSY launched for the reducing these issues and for the increment of sectors and their people.
AIMS of PMMSY (Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana)
PMMSY is projected with the Aims . so that they know about the work and way to achieve their Target. The Aim of PMMSY , are as follows :
- PMMSY first aim , ‘Cluster or Areas Based Approaches’. PMMSY aims to forward the Fisheries cluster from the backward areas. PMMSY aims to give them employment such as seaweed and fish cultivation.
- PMMSY second aim , to focus on the market places , marketing networks , infrastructure , seed and feed and species.
- PMMSY third aim , to provide land area in Bihar. PMMSY scheme had approved 75 acres of Land associated to the fishing sector and development of Bihar.
- PMMSY Fourth aim , to focus on the livestock of farmers and fisheries and to help them.
- PMMSY main aim to consider the sustainable development of Primary sector and India.
Purpose of PMMSY (Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana)
PMMSY is a scheme for the Indian people especially for the Primary sector.PMMSY is launched to overcome the issues of the Primary sector. PMMSY had been launched as a form of alternative to them and development. PMMSY is launched when the need list has been increasing with their points.
The Purpose of PMMSY (Pradhan Mantri Matsya Yojana) , are as follows :
- PMMSY had overcome the issues of Poor Economic Condition.
- PMMSY is stand for the farmers and fisheries who were exploited during these times of pandemic.
- PMMSY helps the primary sector within their necessities and development.
- PMMSY aims for the Five years , which gives an answer of scheme project result and portal of management.
- PMMSY launched the project which is hidden to the people and Government.
- PMMSY highlights those projects which would be sustainable for the sector and India.
- PMMSY had focus in each and every state , projected according to them.
- PMMSY considers the amount of projects which means t schedule of particular shape to yojana.
- PMMSY considers the welfare and rights of farmers and fishing sector individuals.
- PMMSY gives a chance to fight with the present condition of Covid 19.
- PMMSY portal had defined the hurdles and their alternatives who consider issues or problems during the work of sector’s.
- PMMSY has defined the Government of India as working for their people and they are concerned for them.