About the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was launched in India on ‘28 August 2014’ by the Prime Minister of India named ‘Narendra Modi’. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan for the welfare of Indian people. However , Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is also known as ‘Prime Minister People wealth scheme’.
Pradhan Mantri Jan dhan Yojana mainly initiated by the Finance Minister Named ‘Nirmala Sitaraman’. Pradhan Mantri Jan dhan Yojana was recognized on 15 August 2014 . Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is status active in the present year of 2020 and remains in future.
Meaning of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is surviving under the Department of financial services in which bank accounts to be opened. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana had considered a record in the genius world record , In 2014 India had opened most bank accounts in one week’.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana means to expand the economic services such as opening of Bank accounts , credit , insurance , pensions , remittances. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is an initiative to develop the financial conditions among India.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana for the security and management of wealth. Pradhan Mantri Jan dhan Yojana forces the people to open bank accounts with low amounts. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana for people’s wealth.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
As the Slogan of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana ‘Mera Khata , Bhagya Vidhata’ which means to cover every individual whether the minor or major and define the favourability of opening bank accounts and Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana encourages the people to save money or deposit money which can help the Government to make their fiance issues redeemed and secure the wealth of people from fraud or theft.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana provides varieties of social security as in Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Bima Yojana , Atal Pension Yojana , Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana etc. Pradhan Mantri Jan dhan Yojana is initiated for the development of India and their people.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana focuses on managing and opening bank accounts of every household and every adult.Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana to whole India access the banking facilities. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana accounts can be opened in any bank or business corropedent outlet.
Aim of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Aim of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana are as follows :
- Involve every person whether the Household or adult to use banking facilities.
- To provide financial security to the population with their expansions and new terms.
- To provide insurance facilities to every person , so that they are secure and their families.
- To promote the habit of savings.
- To provide banking service to people at their nearby places , actually within 5km.
- To involve financial technology into banking facilities by associating with E-KYC’s , IMPS etc.
- To provide financial products (Mutual funds , Capital Gain Bonds , Corporate Fixed deposit ) in affordable or lower costs.
- To eliminate the exploitation of Money lenders or marketers , to make direct connection with the Government and their benefits schemes for the people.
- To introduce the credit guarantee fund such as overdraft facility , no minimum balance etc.
- To direct transfer the money at the long distance within the single place.
Budget of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Budget of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana based on the investment of Rs.40 crore. Actually , the Pradhna Mantri Jan dhan Yojana is to cover around 2.36 Lakhs of people in it.
Budget of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana as it requires an amount for the conduction of campaigns , programs.
Budget of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan is considered to ensure that yojana output will be effective and efficient. Budget will define the schedule of the yojana with the limits of amount.
Budget of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana for the banks allows the public to open the accounts and enjoy their charged facilities with low costs or for free.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana are as follows :
- Any individual above the 10 years.
- Citizen or residential of India.
- Proof of their identity with the necessary documents such as aadhar card , pan card , ration card , BPL card etc.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan dhan Yojana are as follows :
- Basic savings account is opened , it is a small savings account for sudden need.
- Easy transfer , applicant can withdraw money easily from ATM and transfer all India.
- No Burden or maintain the minimum balance , if they need they can redeem their whole money without any problem.
- Interest is earned which doubles their amount , they get an increase in their savings.
- They are associated with digitalization such as Net banking , debit cards which makes them use plastic or intangible money.
- They get an overdraft facility upto Rs.10,000 without any terms.
- They had not gone for different types of facilities , PMJDY provided various facilities in one yojana as in of insurance , For Accident insurance they cover upto Rs.1,00,000 and Life insurance upto Rs.30,000.
Registration of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Registration of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana , you should follows these basic steps :
- Visit the Official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana ‘pmjdy.gov.in/’.
- Then , the page will appear , scroll it down.
- Then , you see the yojana being displayed on Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
- Then , Fill the form with basic details and upload your passport size photo.
- Click on submit by paying fees for registering for the yojana and opening bank accounts.
After the Registration , you are eligible for Jan Dhan Yojana and their benefits of insurance , bank accounts and amounts assured by the government etc. After the registration , you become an registered applicant who has the right to assure Yojana.