Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana was introduced by the Prime Minister of India named ‘Mr.Naredra Modi’. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana was introduced for all over India.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana was introduced on ‘26 March 2020’. And would end on ‘26 June 2020’. It is so , as this yojana was during the duration of Lockdown for the help of poor or needy people , that they can survive properly and safely from the Virus.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana introduced for the poor people to provide them food and overcome their migration due to lack of work and livelihood. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana for the welfare of ‘Garib’ among India.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana means for those people who are highly affected from the sudden pandemic of Covid 19. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana to support the livelihood of the ‘Garib/Economic weaker section’ in form of providing basic necessities mainly food.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana means no one had to struggle for their proper food and health at the time of pandemic. PMGKY means that people remain in their house and safe from Corona , following the lockdown.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana means to distribute the food among the economically weaker section , as they are unable to afford food during the times. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan itself in their subject said that this Yojana introduce for the welfare and well being of Poor , needy and migrant people.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Graib Kalyan Yojana means for those people who sleep during the lockdown without food or hunger. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana means to provide nutritious and healthy food to the people , so that they have immunity to fight from the Covid 19.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana means to settle the crises of people related to food and follow the lockdown. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan provides food for the thrice in day , they are breakfast , lunch and dinner. PMGKY is a beneficiary scheme for the people who are unemployed at sudden during the lockdown.
Need of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Need of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana are as follows :
- As the present condition of Lockdown , people are suffering from the scarcity of food.
- People do not follow the terms of lockdown , in search of job due to which they earn their livelihood.
- In India crises been emerged , due to unemployment , unfair food , lack of basic necessities , debt trap etc.
- Poor or needy people are suffering from the health issues , as they gathered for travelling to their hometown or cities.
- People’s death ratio is increasing due to covid 19 (as they gather which leads to transfer of diseases) and unfair food facilities.
- People become dangerous , as there is a lack of better projects to safeguard them from scarcities.
- People had to based on donations , as they sometimes got food or not.
- Due to poor conditions of market and economics of India.
Aim of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Aim of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana are as follows :
- To Provide the Food to people who are suffering from the lack of food or from hunger.
- To Provide basic necessities of life , so that they remain in their houses and follow the government rules.
- To break the chain of migration due to improper health and livelihood needs.
- To secure the people from the impacts of covid 19 , for this Yojana would be added with additional welfare terms.
- To overcome the crises of poor or needy people , as this leads to peace among India.
- To provide them with the best quality and quantity of ration products weekly , so that can live safely and easily.
- To reduce the gatherings among the ration shops , they aim to provide ration products door to door.
- To kick off the health issues due to lack of nutrition and protein among the food.
Budget of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Budget of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana is based on the portal of amount. This amount is known as investment , because the implementation requires consideration in the form of economics.
Budget of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana is around Rs.80 crore for the poor or needy people during the duration of 30 June 2020. In these amounts the government will provide 3kg of Wheat , 1kg of Dal and 2kg of Rice.
As the Government will provide above products weekly to the people. PMGKY is a scheme launched to provide free ration products to the people , and their cost were hold by the Government.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana are as follows :
- No scarcity of food , people sleep with a proper diet of food.
- People receiving their food in quality products by the Government , which connects them with the trust for Government.
- People follow the terms of lockdown , step as per the guidelines of Lockdown.
- People health issues regarding the food issues had overcome , their immunity and health increases due to proper and healthy food.
- People had not to visit any shops , they got their rations at their places or nearby with the social distancing.
- People got their needs at their places , which reduced the migration , crowd and travelling.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
- Who are in Below Poverty line
- Poor or needy people.
- Economic weaker section
- Citizen/ Residence of India.
- Particularly with proof of Indian citizen as aadhar card etc. documents.
Registration of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Registration of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan yojana helps the government to count the number of the people who count is hidden from them. Registration will help to occupy the free ration products during the Covid 19. Registration of PMGKY will book your food products from Government.
For Registration of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana basic step to follow :
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana ‘www.pib.nic.in’.
- Click on the search , type PMGKY (Full form).
- Then , Link will appear and fill the form with basic details required.
- Click on submit.
After that , you will register for your ration products. This registration consider in online form and provides details regarding your ration products at the online website of PMGKY.
For More News regarding the Government yojana or scheme , please visit our official website. Here you get all the major to minor details , stay updated with us. Thank you!