About – PM Swamitva Yojana
What is the full name of Yojana ?
- The form of PM Swamitva Yojana stands for ‘Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana’.
Who launched ?
- PM Swamitva Yojana was launched by Prime Minister of India ‘Mr.Narendra Modi’.
When Launched ?
- PM Swamitva Yojana was officially launched on ‘23 April 2020’ but recently updated on ‘14 oct 2020’.
Why Launched ?
- PM Swamitva Yojana was launched to improve the condition of farmers and their land which were affected due to sudden pandemic of covid 19.
Launched Under ?
- PM Swamitva Yojana was launched under the ministry of panchayati raj and rules and regulations of Government of India
Launched for ?
- PM Swamitva Yojana was launched for India and their citizens.
Meaning – PM Swamitva Yojana
PM Swamitva Yojana means for India , as the government will assure property cards for the registration of property in spite of property papers/patta.PM Swamitva Yojana means for those individuals who are unable to get loans from banks for their purpose of land/property.
PM Swamitva Yojana means to help the rural areas and their people at a time of unfair finance.PM Swamitva Yojana means to provide easy and quick bank loans to those people who live in rural areas.With easy mean for the PM Swamitva Yojana , government introduce an app , associating with national panchayati raj , named ‘E-gram swaraj app’.
PM Swamitva Yojana
PM Swamitva Yojana is a scheme which is associated with digitalization.Actually , PM Swamitva Yojana is a digital survey of the village houses.PM Swamitva Yojana is a type of plan where the people get their residential ownership in form property card.
PM swamitva yojana to improve the technology and standard of village areas.PM swamitva yojana focus on the area of property and their registration , so that the plan should be considered for other projects.PM swamitva yojana considered to maintain the records of land ownership which easy for tax collection and new building plans.
With PM Swamitva Yojana app , you get all details about yojana , loan and plans. So that people can plan accordingly.
Criteria – PM Swamitva Yojana
Criteria of People
- PM Swamitva Yojana had assured the criteria of people to provide them the benefit of yojana around 6.32 Lakh people.
Criteria to cover
- PM Swamitva Yojana had assured the villages their criteria to cover 763 villages.
Criteria of 1st phase
- PM Swamitva Yojana criteria of 1st phase to assure property card in states :
- 221 in Haryana
- 100 in Maharashtra
- 44 in Madhya pradesh
- 346 in Uttar pradesh
- 50 in Uttarakhand.
Criteria of Eligibility
- Applicants should be Indian or resident of India.
- Applicants should be living in rural areas.
- Applicants should have an ownership certificate of their land in rural areas.
AIM – PM Swamitva Yojana
- To provide loans to farmers , so that they own their land.
- Association with digitalization
- Survey to village
- Boundaries among land
- Authorization/registration of properties which reduces the chances of exploitation and disputes.
- Proper tax collection
- To consider cash flow in form of loans
- Development of Rural areas and their citizens.
- To settle the proper infrastructure to village boundaries/areas.
Benefits – PM Swamitva Yojana
- Development of rural areas.
- Use of drone and digital technology
- New infrastructure of village
- Authorised assurance to land in form of property card.
- Ease tax collection
- Highlight hidden issues of complication during loans etc.
- Setting down boundaries of properties which reduces the chances of future disputes related to land.
- Helps the owner to get financial support in form of quick loans
- Innovation of new projects , plans.
Registration – PM Swamitva Yojana
For Registration of PM Swamitva Yojana , you have to follow these basic steps :
- Visit the official website of ‘PM Swamitva Yojana’ , click here ‘https://egramswaraj.gov.in’.
- Then , the webpage will appear , click on ‘New registration’.
- Then , a registration form will appear.
- Then , fill that form with required and necessary details.
- Click on Submit.
You will be registered with PM Swamitva Yojana.Now , you are liable to enjoy the benefits of PM Swamitva Yojana.
Process of Registration – PM Swamitva Yojana
- Firstly, residential land would be measured.
- Then , The land would be drawn on a digital map within the village limits.
- Their would be limitations of revenue block , however revenue block is fixed.
- Then , house area would be measured by drone technology.
- Then , the state government will analyse the area of every house , create property card accordingly.
Summary – PM Swamitva Yojana
|Launched by||Prime Minister of India ‘Mr.Narendra Modi’|
|Launched for||India and their citizens|
|Launched under||Government of India|
|Launch Date||23 April 2020|
|Launch update||14 oct 2020|
|Launch Objective||To empower panchayati raj|
|Launch benefits||To assure Loan easily to farmers|
For More news regarding the government yojana , you may visit our official website ‘buy2bhk.com’.Hope you get necessary details about ‘PM Swamitva Yojana’.Stay safe and updated with us.Thank you!