About One Family One Job scheme
One Family One job is a type of Yojana/scheme which was officially introduced on the date of ‘15th of August’ 2020. One Family one job was introduced for the citizens of ‘Sikkim’.One Family One Job scheme was introduced by the Minister of Sikkim named ‘Mr.P.S. Golay’.
One Family one job scheme is launched under the new Government administration of Sikkim named ‘Pawan Chamling Government’. One Family one job is introduced by visioning the current condition of Covid 19. One Family one job scheme is associated with recruitments /jobs.
Meaning One Family One Job scheme
One Family one job means there should one person earning to run the one family. Under the one family one job scheme , the government had cancelled around 40% of job recruitments during their session of their administration.
One Family One job scheme had cancelled around 8,000 appointments of individuals , claiming that these appointments were unfair , termed as illegal. One Family one job cancelled the order officially on 31st May of 2020.
One Family One job cancels the appointments of appointees who joined their duty after the 10 March 2020. One Family one job defines the model code of conduct format , in which they consider their reason for the cancellation and introducing the Yojana.
One Family one job scheme is considered in the Lok sabha on 11th of April 2020. One Family one job scheme announced that only 20,000 people would be appointed for the new job posts. The scheme was considered from the starting of year 2020 , but officially gained their existence in August 2020.
One Family one job scheme is step by the government to evaluate the population and current environment. One Family one job scheme provides temporary jobs to 12,000 youths.
Need of One Family One Job scheme
Need of One Family one job scheme arise due to these conditions :
- As the people consider loss of employment , due to disrimation , feeling of self and their people.
- As the people were appointed on the basis of known , relation , not on the basis of talent and capabilities.
- New individuals if appointed there rights and comfort were exploited or enjoyed by others in favour of new employee vs Old employee.
- As the people had created their group in the same field which involves their relatives , friends and known people.
- Job work becomes decreasing in ratio and unfair treatment among the field of job increases.
- Government jobs were occupied by incapable and talented personalities , which leads to completion of projects and their output not up to the mark.
Aim of One Family One Job scheme
Aim of One Family one job scheme are as follows :
- To break the chain of family among job places.
- To give the job opportunity to actual candidates who are able to work.
- To remove the discrimation of new applicants among the workplace , in spite of their family members.
- To reduce the family scheme of jack , known and friends for the job appointment.
- To follow the job appointment process in a particular manner such as registration , basic test and then interview.
- To protest against the community inequality , as in past times people appointed on the basis of their caste.
- To kick off illegal works during the appointment and after appointment.
- To forward the people who is the victim of discrimation , inequality officially , so that government took action on them.
Benefits of One Family One Job scheme
Benefits of One family one job scheme are as follows :
- Job post should be considered to a person who is actually able to work in a proper manner.
- To bring the new individuals who are associated with a job , not associated with known.
- Break the chain of exploitation , relation , jack and fraud.
- Proper individuals get opportunities who are capable to handle the work , not who is unable but has contact to achieve it.
- Reduce the discrimation , differences of people , it makes the comfortable and unique relation between them.
- To come up with proper and effective work and define it for the independency , not groupism or team.
Budget of One Family One Job scheme
Budget of One family one job scheme does not require government investment. One Family one job is a scheme where the government opens the job recruitment and applicants if appointed , then by working they are liable for the salary.
One Family one job government is a seat recruited by the Government in their projects.
One Family one job scheme offers the job to the public but there motive that there family members would not be in the same field , if they are in the same field it job post would be considered illegal.
One Family one job is based on portal of appointment not for paid scheme.
Eligibility of One Family One Job scheme
Eligibility of One family one job are as follows :
- Permanent or residence of sikkim.
- Shouble be above or equal to 18 years.
- Not associated with any other job.
- Particular with proper documents.
- Person belongs to every phase of education but equal or above to secondary schooling.
- One person in the family would not be associated with that job.
Summary of One Family One Job scheme
Actually , the new administration had visioned during the past administration job recruitment was ‘Graduated being appointed as poems , members of the same family were in the same job of field , class 10 pass out were appointed as lower division clerks.
The Motive of One family one job to appoint the capable and talented personalities in spite to create the family group or chain among the job field.
One family one job scheme to create the new job infrastructure which the government can reach to their development steps.
For More news about the Government yojana , you may visit our official website and remain updated with our website. Hope you get all the necessary details about the yojana. Thank you!