ABOUT PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA LIST
Pm kisan samman nidhi yojana list is related to the farmers who are availing the benefits of the state government. This is the latest update for the farmers who are related to the benefits of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme or the central government pm kisan samman nidhi yojana. The government of odisha started two schemes recently for the well development of the citizens of odisha.
First scheme of pm kisan samman nidhi yojana and
Secondly kalia yojana list ( Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation )
This both scheme’s main purpose is to implement the merger scheme for the upcoming financial year. Under This scheme the most beneficiary applicants are farmers. They will get 6000 rs for the welfare of the agriculture.
PM KISAN YOJANA BENEFICIARIES LIST
|Name of the scheme||Odisha PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Content about||Yojana’s first beneficiary list|
|Beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers|
|List release||Very soon|
Under this scheme launched by the state government of odisha. Farmers who have their own agriculture land and want to take more benefits the state government has launched the pm kisan samman yojana scheme for the development of farmers who do not have the proper financial support and because of the poverty and the loan on them. they are committed to suiside.
IMPORTANCE OF ODISHA PM KISAN SAMMAN YOJANA
Under this scheme, the prime minister of India tribute the fund to the farmer’s account for their welfare of agricultural land and their growthness. Due to famine, fall in some areas, flooding ,and storms. The condition of farmers is getting worse.
- The scheme of pm kisan samman yojana is the financial help to the farmers of amount 6000 per year as minimum income support credited to farmer’s account directly for the welfare of their agriculture land.
- This scheme was announced by the piyush goyal during the interim union budget of india.
- This scheme will cost 75000 crore per annum (US Dollar 11 $ billion).
- This scheme is launched especially to support financially to the small and marginal farmers.
- Under this scheme the beneficiary will be given only to those families who have combined land /ownership of up to 2 hectares will get monetary benefits.
- The sum of 6000 will be credited directly to the farmers bank account in three equal installments.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE SCHEME OF PRADHAN MANTRI KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA
- The pradhan mantri kissan samman yojana is formaly known as pm kisan samman nidhi yojana for the families of farmers across in the india.
- Farmers belonging to any indian state are eligible under the scheme.
- This scheme was only applicable to the farmers and their family who have combined land /ownership of up to 2 hectares will get monetary benefits.
- BJP in its election manifesto 2019, promised to extend the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to all the 14.5 Crore farmers irrespective of their land sizes.
- Farmers must have a saving account or jan-dhan – account for avail to the benefits. The installment of pm kisan samman nidhi yojana will be directly credited to the farmer’s account.
- Multi-tasking staff, Class IV and Group D government employees are eligible.
- This scheme was announced on 1 february, 2019 and came to the effect on 24 february 2019.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS FOR THE BENEFICIARY OF PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA
- Application form with filling in the capital letters in English can get to the official website.
- Aadhar card
- Proof of citizen certificate
- Landholding papers
- Account details with clear seeing a/c details and ifsc code.
WHO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE BENEFICIARY UNDER THE SCHEME PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA
- All institutional land holders and formers.
- Former and present ministers, present members of lok sabha ,rajya sabha, state legislative assemblies, state legislative councils, former and present mayors of Municipal corporations.
- former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All income tax paid people who filed income tax in the last assessment year are not eligible under the scheme pm kisan samman nidhi yojana.
- All senior retired persons whose monthly pension is 10000 and more (excluding multi tasking staff and fourth class D group employees).
- Professionals like doctor, engineer, chartered accountant, lawyers, and architect registered with professional bodies and carrying out professions by undertaking practices.
- All serving and retired officers and employees of central and state government offices, ministries and departments.
WHAT ARE THE REASONS OF REJECTING APPLICATION FORM UNDER THE SCHEME PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA
- The farmers must give the wrong information or something incorrect information about themselves.
- The account details or ifsc must be incorrect.
- The application form must be filled in english capital letters. It might be a solid reason for the rejection form of pm kisan samman nidhi yojana.
- The name mentioned in the application form and in the bank account and aadhar must be the same.
- Incorrect name of the village/town or the city.
HOW TO APPLY PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA FORM ?
- First visit on the official website of authorised by government at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- A new page will be open in front of you.
- Enter the aadhar number and captcha and click on the search button.
- Now the register form will be open in front of your screen or window.
- Fill your all details and upload the required documents.
- Then click on the save button and proceed to the further request by clicking the button.
- Then finally, the registration of pm kisan samman yojana will be complete.
HOW TO CHECK KISAN BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT STATUS ONLINE
Farmers can check their beneficiary status and 6th installment credited or not to their accounts.
- First, visit the official website of PM Kisan
- click on the home page, you will easily find the beneficiary status tab under the farmer corner section.
- After a click, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Then, submit your details.
- Click on the get data option.
- Now the application status will be shown to you.
- Along with the official portal farmers also can check their 6th installment and beneficiary details in pm kisan mobile app anywhere and anytime.
- After successfully downloading the mobile app with play store.
- A new page will be open.
- select the beneficiary status tab.
- A new page will be open for selecting an id type.
- Now enter the ID number which you selected.
- Click on the option ‘get details’ tab and your application information will appear on your screen.
HELPLINE NUMBER AND DETAILS
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org