ABOUT U.P. KANYA SUMANGAL YOJANA
The uttar predesh government has announced the scheme of up kanya sumangal yojana. This scheme is related to beneficiary to the object of upliftment of the girls in the uttar pradesh state. This scheme was for those people who were not in good financial conditions . Keeping the existence of evilness in the mind of society this scheme helped financially to those families who have two siblings of girls.
BENEFITS OF KANYA SUMANGAL YOJANA
The government of U.P. has launched the portal of kamya sumangal yojana. The main purpose of kanya sumangal yojana is to be a beneficiary to support the family where more than a girl in the family exists.
- This scheme has helped the growth of the girl since the birth to settle in a married life.
- The mukhyamantri (chief minister) gave money for surviving in the society, got education, and applied for a vacancy for the jobs and became independent of a girl.
- To establish equal masculinity to eliminate foeticide and develop positive thinking in the society for the girls.
- To provide the financial support to the girl for their bright future.
WHAT IS THE SCHEME OF KANYA SUMANGAL YOJANA (MKSY)
Under the scheme of mukhyamantri kanya sumangal yojana the government of state Uttar Pradesh has provide the 15000 of RS in six installment from the birth of the daughter who born on 1 april 2019 or after the birth of the girls as 1 april, 2019 .
This scheme was first launched on that day by the state government of U.P.
This scheme is only applied for those who have two girls born in the same family. If a woman has a girl child after the first delivery then the benefits of this scheme will be provided to the second child girl. The maximum number beneficiary for the family only has two childrens.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO BE ENROLLED FOR THE BENEFITS UNDER THE SCHEME OF KANYA SUMANGAL YOJANA
Under the scheme of mukhya mantri sumangal yojana, there is some eligibility needed for the beneficiary of the girl .
- The family who have blessed with two girls must be permanent residents of the state Uttar Pradesh.
- Only two daughters in a family can be benefited under the scheme.
- Accounts must be opened of the girl after the 6 months from birth.
- The family income must not exceed 3 lakhs.
- Families adopted with girl children are also included with this scheme.
- In case, there are twin girls in a family ,then the third girl of the family will be included for the beneficiary.
INSTALLMENTS OF KANYA SUMANGAL YOJANA
The government has launched the scheme for the well growth of the girl since birth to become independent. Government provides the sum of 15000 rs in total 6 installments. These installment are mentioned below ;-
The installment amount and the description for the beneficiary.
|1||Rs.2000||On the birth of girl child born on or after 1st April 2019|
|2||Rs.1000||After the girl child gets vaccinated in the 1st year of birth|
|3||Rs.2000||On the admission of girl child in 1st standard|
|4||Rs.2000||On the admission of girl child in 6th standard|
|5||Rs.3000||On the admission of girl child in 9th standard|
|6||Rs.5000||Credited after the girl has passed 10th/12th standard & admitted in Bachelor’s degree or Diploma course|
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE BENEFICIARY OF THE SCHEME KANYA SUMANGAL YOJANA
- Parents or guardians aadhar card
- A valid address proof document as same on the aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate of the girl
- Bank details and passbook
- Proof of annual income with the signature of any government authority.
- Passport size 2 photos of both the parents and girl child
- Adoption certificate, in the case of adoption of a girl child must be needed for the beneficiary.
OBJECTS OF KANYA SUMANGAL YOJANA
The main purpose of this scheme is to provide financial help to the family who has a narrow minded thinking for the girl baby born. To make their higher education for the state of the girl and not to be a burden on their parents or earth. This scheme is launched for the bright future of the girls and prevent feticide and make the girls of Uttar Pradesh self-reliant.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UP KANYA SUMANGAL YOJANA AT MKSY.UP.GOVT.IN
FIRST STEP REGISTRATION
Interested beneficiaries who want to apply with this scheme should follow the details mentioned below and make their daughters’ future bright.
- First , visit the official website launched by the government for the development of women and child development as mksy.up.govt.in .
- After visiting the official website , the home page will be open in front of you. On this home page there is an option of citizen services portal.
- You have to click on this option and then a new page will open in front of you. On which you will have to register. On this page, you will find the option to agree below.
- After that , a new page will be open in front of you that is a form.
- You should fill all the details mentioned in the form correctly with the match of your original documents.
- Then an otp will be sent to the registered mobile no filling by you in the form.
- You have to enter the otp within the time limit and verify the details.
- After entering the correct OTP, you will be registered and then as soon as your registration is done you will get a user ID.
SECOND STEP LOGIN
- After that you have to enter the user id and password .
- After successful registration of the applicant, you will get a girl registration form.
- Then fill all the information related to the girl child.
- After filling all the information, all the documents have to be uploaded and then finally click on the submit button.
- Then submit it.
HOW TO APPLY OFFLINE FOR MKSY
Interested beneficiary can get the applicant form for mksy for the scheme free of charge at the Block Development Officer, SDM, DPO Office, BDO or on the departmental website of Kanya Sumangala Portal. After this, the District Education Officers will upload the online applications received from various authorities. In this way, you will be able to apply offline under Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana.