About Kerala Life Housing Mission Scheme
Kerala Life Housing Mission was launched in Kerala on ‘18 March’ of 2020.Kerala Life Housing Mission Scheme was introduced by the chief minister of kerala named ‘Mr.Pinarayi Vijayan’.As this scheme was launched under the guidance of Government India for the Kerala people , however , this scheme would launched in other states soon.
Kerala Life Housing Mission Scheme is a type of Yojana which was introduced by the Government of Kerala for the welfare of their citizen.As this scheme is a type of initiative for the Development of Kerala.
As the Kerala Life Housing Mission scheme is derived from the Life Mission in Kerala.However , the Kerala Life Housing Mission scheme was launched under the terms of ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana’.
Meaning of Kerala Life Housing Mission Scheme
Kerala Life Housing Mission Scheme meaning for all those individuals who are homeless or in search of the best and affordable house.Kerala Life Housing Mission Scheme is a scheme which builds homes for the individuals who have not their own land or home , they are rented or homeless.
Kerala Life Housing Mission Scheme means to change the condition of the social sector of Kerala.Kerala Life Housing Mission Scheme means for all those unfinished or paused huse who have not been properly built and their construction is not affordable by individuals.
Life Housing Mission Scheme
The Life Mission scheme was launched in the year of 2018 in October with the project of life Mission.Under this Project.Life Housing Mission scheme motive was to construct 5.12 Lakh houses in 5 Years.
Life Housing Mission scheme will spent around Rs.30 crore for their project.Life Housing Mission scheme construct for a 500 square meters house.Life Housing mission will provide house to these categories :
- Who lost their houses in natural calamities
- Who are economic weaker.
- Whose income is less than Rs.3 Lakh p.a.
Aim of Kerala Life Housing Mission Scheme
- To cover those people who can’t afford their basic necessities of Home.
- To empower people who are financially deprived
- To reduce the migrants
- To Build new colonies , new infrastructure and reduce patch bars.
- To safeguard the people from the exploitation of renters or money lenders.
Benefits of Kerala Life Housing Mission Scheme
- Provide House to individuals who are landless or homeless
- Provide financial support , so that they can afford their own house.
- Helps in completing unfinished houses.
- Type of scheme for only economically weaker sections or BPL individuals.
- Able to create new infrastructure of Kerala and their people.
- Innovation or set of new projects by Government , which helps in development of Kerala
Eligibility for Kerala Life Housing finance Scheme
Eligibility will define , if you can register for the ‘Kerala Life Mission Housing scheme’ or not.If you are eligible then you can go for the further process.
Here are the eligibility conditions for the Kerala Housing scheme :
- Should be residential of Kerala State.
- Should be equal or above 18 Years.
- Should be particular with the necessary documents.
- Should Not be Government employee.
Documents for Kerala Life Housing Mission scheme
Documents Required for the Kerala Life Mission Housing scheme , which are details regarding the applicant and their survival. Here are as follows :
- Educational certificates
- Secondary marksheet
- Senior Secondary Marksheet
- Or , if graduated then bachelor’s marksheet.
- Proof of identity
- Aadhar card
- Voter id.
- Proof of address
- Fees deposit in gram panchayat
- Copy of bank passbook of 6 months.
- Income statement.
- Category certificate means ST/SC/OBC.
- Special person means to disable their certificate.
- Profession certificate means salaried/self employed/professional.
Registration of Kerala Life Housing scheme
As registration prefers online or offline basis , but to the sudden pandemic of covid 19 , Kerala Government has managed the registration through online .
For Registration of Kerala Life Housing scheme , you have to follow these basic steps :
- Visit the official website of Kerala Life Housing scheme , check here ‘life2020.kerala.gov.in’.
- Click on Right hand side , top of three lines.
- Then , login your id , if new then create a new id.
- Then , click on the new registration.
- Then , the form will appear in which enter basic details such as mobile number , name etc.
- Then , click on otp.
- Enter the otp number.
You are registered within the Kerala Life housing scheme. With the registration , you are liable to enjoy the benefits of the housing scheme.
As the Applicant for the registration can conduct self or visit any online center such as emitral etc.
For More news regarding any government scheme or any scheme , you may visit our official website ‘buy2bhk.com’.Hope you get all the details of Kerala Life Housing Mission.Stay Safe and Updated , Thank You!