WHAT IS KALIA YOJANA
The government of odisha has launched a scheme of KALIA ( Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation ) on 21 december, 2018 for the welfare condition of the farmers. The main aim of the scheme is to accelerate agricultural prosperity and reduce poverty to the citizens of the country or state odisha.
The government of odisha has launched two schemes related to the farmers . The First scheme is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and the Second scheme is KALIA (Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation). This is the second scheme to provide financial support for the welfare of the farmers. In this scheme the government of odisha will include those small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural labourers in the kalia scheme.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFICIARIES OF KALIA SCHEME
Kalia scheme supports farmer farming on a small scale, sharecropping, fishing, animal herding which was not given under banks loans but the local moneylenders will settle the traps.
- This is the scheme to support financially to the farmers – under this scheme , more than 30 lakhs small and marginal farmers will be provided 10000 rs per family as assistance for the cultivation.
- 5000 rupees out of 10000 rupees will be provided for the rabi and kharif crops.
- This financial help will be given to the farmers for five crops season in the three year from 2018-19 to 2021-22.
- Support for livelihood – the scheme will benefit 12500 to 10 lakhs landless agriculture households for livelihood of the farmers. To each family provided ras 12500 for the activities like small goat rearing units, poultry layer units ,fishery kits, for women and men. Mushroom cultivation and bee keeping.
- Support to landless labourers and vulnerable agriculture households – this scheme was beneficial for those vulnerable agriculture households who do not have sufficient money for their livelihood due to old age, disease, disability and other reasons.
- Insurance cover – the most important benefit of the scheme is that under this scheme there is a life insurance cover to 2 lakhs and additional personal covers. This scheme’s benefit will be proven to be approximately 57 lakhs families.
- Interest free crops loan – under this scheme , the state government of odisha will provide 50000 of loans without interest. The government will review the scheme in 2021 if the changes were required.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TAKING THE BENEFICIARIES OF KALI YOJANA
- Only small and marginal farmers are eligible to get the reward of the beneficiary for the support of cultivation.
- The farmers who have only the 1 hectare or two hectare agriculture land.
- A marginal farmer who has his own agriculture land less than 1 hectare.
- Lands of agriculture owner is eligible for the beneficiary of kalia scheme.
- This scheme is more effective for the vulnerable agriculture households.
PERSON WHO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE SCHEME
- The person who is not the proper resident of odisha state.
- The farmers who have larger agriculture land more than 1 or 2 hectare land.
- The applicant’s spouse is in the services of SG / CG and PSU government employees.
- The applicant’s spouse is a pension holder.
- The applicant is related to any government related authority like minister, member of lok sabha , rajya sabha , member of legis;legislative assembly etc.
- The person who filed an income tax return.
- Applicant is a minor age (less than 18 years).
- Applicant has expired.
- Former and present holder of constitutional post.
- When an applicant is not interested in taking the benefits of KALIA scheme.
- When an applicant has been helped many times.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS FOR THE KALIA SCHEME
- A proof of residency certificate.
- Occupation proof ( include the registry of agriculture land).
- Bank account and details.
- Aadhar card
- Valid address proof
- Mobile number
- Age proof
- And disability or disease certificate as per the required.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KALIA SCHEME
- First visit the official website launched by the government as www.kalia.co.in
- On the portal of the homepage ,click on the apply online.
- Click on the open application form.
- A new window will be open.
- Enter your aadhar number and click on the show button.
- A new window will be open in front of you.
- Fill all the details in the form
- Upload all your documents.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Now the application will be submitted.
ODISHA GREEN BENEFICIARY 1ST , 2ND , AND 3RD LIST
This scheme is launched by the CM Naveen patnaik. This scheme was launched on 21 december 2018. The mode of beneficiary is offline and online. This scheme provides district / panchayat and block wise KALIA yojana list.
- District name
- Block name
- Gram panchayat name
- Village name
- Farmer name
- Father name or husband name
- And serial number of farmer
HOW TO CHECK BENEFICIARY LIST
- Visit the official website of kalia.
- Click on the beneficiary list.
- A new page will be open.
- Submit the name of block and district.
- Click on the submit button.
- A pdf file will be shown to you.
- Open the pdf file.
- Search for the beneficiary name.
KALIA YOJANA HELPLINE NUMBER
If you have faced any problem regarding kalia yojana . please contact the below telephone number
Missed call on 8061174222
Message on whatsapp no. 8456099688