ABOUT JAN SUCHNA PORTAL RAJASTHAN
The Rajasthan Public Information Portal (jansuchna) has been launched by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot ji while addressing the people at a function held in Birla Auditorium on 13 September 2019. Through this portal, people of the state can easily get information about government schemes and services in Rajasthan.
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF JANSUCHNA PORTAL
Jan suchna portal is a website to avail all information related to the government schemes and services in rajasthan. This scheme will help people for what vacancy or service will be upcoming with the latest update. This scheme was inspired with the right of information act (2005). The purpose of jansuchna portal rajasthan is that each and every citizen of rajasthan has a right to get all updates announced by the government.
RAJASTHAN JAN SUCHNA PORTAL 2020
The main aim is to provide all single activity to the all common man of the state of Rajasthan. At Least 130 schemes and services of 24 types of information on 13 departments will provide the information through a portal.
The public has the great opportunity to connect to the government directly via this portal and get the latest update for the employment and the government vacancies.
This portal will assure the government of Rajasthan with transparency and accountability in government’s work.
OBJECTS OF JAN SUCHNA PORTAL
By launching this scheme, the information technology and communication department are more progressive and connected to the public of the state government. With this portal people get quick updates in a very easy and understanding language.
- The main objectives of government to aware the public for the well known ideas aur schemes launched by them can get easily spread to all the people who are living in the state of rajasthan.
- People do not need to go anywhere to get the information updated by the government. They can access it anywhere whether it is their home, office, or any other working place.
- Through this portal people can access the information from anywhere in their phone whether he is any part of the world.
- The aim of rajasthan jan suchna portal is to provide information on various government schemes and departments and services based on public welfare as well as to make citizens self sufficient and empowered.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION RELATED TO THE JAN SUCHNA PORTAL
|Scheme name||Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on 13 september , 2019 in Birla auditorium.|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of State rajasthan|
|Objects||To aware the public for Right of information by the act launched in 2005|
|Type of scheme||State Govt Scheme|
WHAT IS THE BENEFITS OF JANSUCHNA PORTAL
- The advantage of this portal is to provide all information related to the government that will get on a single portal.
- The user doesn’t need to go anywhere to get any updates.
- The Government job vacancies and new schemes will be provided to every citizen of the state easily.
- People have the opportunity to reserve the seat who is eligible or have the talent for employment as a government servant.
- Jan suchna portal is unique for its ensures both- transparency accompanied by accountability.
RAJASTHAN JAN SUCHANA PORTAL SCHEMES LIST FOR ONLINE INFORMATION
- COVID 19 Ex – Gratia -Payment
- Social security pension beneficiary information
- MANREGA work information
- Swachh bharat mission (sbm) sanitation beneficiaries
- E – panchayat
- Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dawa & Janch Yojna (CM Free Medicine & Diagnostic Scheme)
- Information of Beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat – Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme (AB-MGRSBY)
- Right to information
- Rajasthan kisan loan welfare scheme
- Short term crop loan
- Public distribution system ration
- Department of school education.
- Social security scholarship
- Jan aadhar
- E-mitra kiosk information
- Labour cardholder information
- Information about electricity users
- Pm kisan samman nidhi yojana
- Digital sign naksha
- Society registration application (co-operative)
- Rajasthan police
- Rajasthan tax board
- E- mitra +
- Integrated Child Development Services
- Shala darpan
- Tourism project approval application.
- Administrative reform and coordination department.
- Pwd road cutting permission information application
- Partnership firms registration applications
- Rajasthan Skill & Livelihoods Development Corporation (RSLDC)
- (MSME 1-6 Licenses Application Information)
- Silicosis Patient Summary Report
- PHED Commercial Water Connection Application
- RIICO Commercial Water Connection Application
- Legal Metrology Application Information
- Weaver Registration Application Information
- Drug Control Organisation Licenses Application (DCO)
- Artisan Registration Application Information
- Revenue Department (Digital Sign Jamabandi)
- Litigation Information Tracking & Evaluation System (LITES)
- Electrical Inspectorate Department (EID) Rajasthan
- Forest Right Act
- Copy of Girdawari
- Mining and clearance report DMFT (District Mineral Foundation Trust)
- Palanhar Yojana and Beneficiaries Information
- Specially-abled Person Information
- Procurement of Food Grain on Minimum Support Price(MSP)
- E -way bill and many more services have launched in jan suchna portal rajasthan.
13 DEPARTMENTS OF JAN SUCHAN PORTAL
- Social justice and empowerment department.
- Tribal Regional Development Department,
- Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department,
- Department of Elementary Education and Secondary Education,
- Labor and Employment Department,
- Mines and Geology Department,
- Revenue Department,
- Medical health and family welfare department
- Food and civil supply department.
- Cooperative departments
- Energy departments
- Planning , information, technology and communication
- Department of administrative reforms.
HOW TO COMPLAIN ONLINE
- Visit on the official website at http://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the homepage and select the complain option.
- A new page will be open in front of your window.
- Fill all the correct information and mention your complaint in the complaint box.
- Upload the required document and submit.
- Click on the homepage in the helpdesk menu.
- Now all information will be provided to you at the helpline centre.
HELPLINE NUMBER AND HELPLINE DESK
If you face any kind of problem while applying on Rajasthan Public Information Portal or while getting information on any government scheme,please contact .
0141-222 1424 / 1425,
You can get the solution of your problem by contacting all these helpline numbers