Introduction to Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana
Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana was Introduced in India on the Sadbhavana Diwas. Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana on the birth anniversary of Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana was launched on the 20th of August of 2020.
Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana is launched all over India for the welfare of the people which leads to development of India. However , the Chief Minister of Rajasthan ‘Mr. Ashok Gehlot’ had launched this scheme through Video conferencing.
Officially , Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana took place on 22nd of June 2020 by the Chief Minister of Mr. Ashok Gehlot (Rajasthan) in Rajasthan.
Meaning of Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana
Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana had meaning , as it came up to provide food facilities to the people who can’t afford it (their Food) properly , due to economic conditions. ‘Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana ‘or we can say ‘Indira Kitchen’.
Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana will provide food which is lower in cost and nutritious food which maintains their health and is easy to obtain.Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana is launched as the completion of ‘Annapurna Rasoi’. However , Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana and Annapurana Yojana are the same , but the annapurna rasoi had expired till 31 march 2020.
Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana in Rajasthan , 358 Kitchens in 213 cities. Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana provides meals to everyone , however the Yojana defines the value of food among the needy people. Indira Gandhi Rasoi yojana to service food facility , where no sleep without food or situation of hunger.
Schedule of Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana
Indira Gandhi Rasoi yojana to provide the basic food facility to the poor or needy people at the valued cost. Indira Gandhi Rasoi yojana will provide food twice a day. Indira Gandhi Rasoi yojana will schedule for the food distribution from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (in morning) and 5.00 p.m. to 8.00p.m. (in the evening).
Indira Gandhi Rasoi yojana will provide nutritious food , but has a chart for 7 days of food. Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana will provide 100 gram of Pulses , 250 gram other vegetables , 4 Chapatis and Pickles.
Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana will provide food to poor or needy people at the cost of Rs.8 of proper meal. However , the Government will pay Rs.12 , as the cost of Proper thali possesses Rs.20. The Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana Government had passed a portal which involved the investment of Crores for their Welfare of people and India.
Aim of Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana
Aim of Launching Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana in 2020 , due to reasons:
- Main Aim , To Overcome or Reduce Hunger from India.
- Second Aim , To Provide Nutrition food.
- Third Aim , Provide proper meals twice a day which means no one day is spent with hunger.
- Fourth Aim , to overcome the crises of health issues or problems due to food.
- Fifth Aim , to kick off poor or needy conditions among the people.
- Sixth Aim , to make India Self relevant related to food grains.
- Seventh Aim , to make India free from depletion of the basic necessities such as food , house and cloth.
- Welfare of Poor , backward and deprived people , knew their rights to live life.
Need of Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana
Need of Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana , due to these reasons :
- The Emergence need of Yojana , As the People suffer from hunger , this death ratio is increasing.
- People are facing economic problems , due to their food problems.
- People are unknown with food charts , meaning what to eat or not.
- People are getting food but they get in form incomplete or unhealthy , because due to this they prefer lower cost food which is according to their cost.
- To improve the condition of poor and needy people.
- Issues of scarcity and problems of Food among the sections.
If these problems would not be solved then it leads to a future and present crises. These Reasons would highlight hidden issues of problems and scarcity. Due to these reasons , the government had introduced the Rasoi Yojana as an alternative to these problems.
Eligibility of Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana
Eligibility of Indira Gandhi Yojana are as follows:
- People who are Below the poverty line.
- Financial weaker section who can’t afford one day food.
- Poor people
- Needy people
- Unemployed People
- People whose income less than Rs.100.
Benefits of Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana
Benefits of Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana , they are as follows :
- People are getting proper nutritional meals , no hunger crisis would be introduced.
- People are getting proper nutrition meals at lower costs twice a day , which leads to maintenance of healthy life.
- Death due to hunger or food issues would be decreasing , problems of malnutrition are lacking.
- People know the proper schedule chart of food , which can free them from any diseases.
- People are consuming food at those sites , their sitting facility is available which means no unfair practices with food.
- Each and every person is getting their own food , which leads to their trust on the Government doubling.
- Major issues of developing are solved , people focusing and working on the development programs by coming together.
- Indira Gandhi Rasoi yojana had given employment to various people in their yojana of providing food.
- People know the value of food who waste food , but this yojana defines the priority of food who needs it.
Summary of Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana
Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana motive to provide food to all .However , the Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana has yet to be launched for all states. But in Tamil Nadu , it is known as ‘Amma Canteens’ from the year. Indira Gandhi Rasoi Yojana portal became familiar to the public soon.
Indira Gandhi Rasoi yojana would be scheduled in a way but it is based on crores of investment and number of people supported. This scheme of Indira Gandhi Rasoi to help the people who are spelt without food.
For More news regarding the Yojana or Government who is working for you , please check on our site ‘https://buy2bhk.com/. However , the more yojana will be updated soon , which would be helpful for you , so remain updated with us. We are for you. Thank You!!