About – Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana
Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana was launched in the year 2018 of 24 July.This Yojana of Delhi was launched by Chief Minister of Delhi ‘Mr.Arvind Kejriwal’.This Yojana for Farmers and their field.
Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana is about increasing the income of farmers and introducing Solar energy.However , this Yojana was approved in cabinet meeting.This yojana is for the welfare of Primary sector with minimum power consumption.
Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana was formulated under the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commision under net meeting guidelines.This Yojana was firstly announced as it is a portion of Government green Budget. Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana to potential their farmers for further income on their Land.
Meaning – Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana
Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana is also known as ‘Mukhyamantri Solar Power Yojana’.This Yojana means for installation of power plants among agricultural fields of farmers which helps in increasing earnings.
Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana based on policy of solar energy installation which reduces the cost of agriculture such as electricity for operation of machinery in fields etc.
Delhi yojana means to associate solar energy with mass movement for farmers development.This yojana is a type of consent for the farmers as their earnings are less than their expense. Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana means for the green energy and left natural resources for future generation.
Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana means to generate renewable sources of energy which can be further used.This Yojana hi tech will further be used in farmers augment.This Yojana will help in increasing national capital via boosting the farmers earnings.
Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana will install solar panels which not affect agricultural activity and provide benefit.Delhi government will utilized the electricity in Government offices which is generate by solar panels in Land.
Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana
Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana is the scheme where the delhi farmers are able to generate income on the leasing lands. Under this yojana , farmers Land features solar panels to generate energy.
Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana within their name considers to increase the income of Farmers with solar set up.This Yojana is for agricultural land for the additional income of farmers.
Kisan aayojan to provide support to the farmers and their Land in the field of competitive market.Under this Yojana , Rs.One Lakh will be charged in form of Rent by the companies On a yearly basis with calculation of acre.
Kisan Aay solar yojana defines the farmer their earning would be maximized with the setup of solar panels on their Land.This Yojana is initiated for the farmers of rural delhi .Delhi government with the yojana will buy solar panels.
As this Yojana is using ⅓ agricultural Land will not allow commercial activity on this Land but for the installation of solar panels is exempted this act under the section 81.Cheif Minister of Delhi had said ‘The Delhi government will buy electricity from companies for the set up of Solar panels’.
Criteria – Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana
Criteria of Investment
- Under this Yojana , the Government and Farmers had not to invest for setting up.
- Under this Yojana , Large five companies of India had shown their interest .
Criteria of Covering
- Under this Yojana , Delhi Government will criteria to cover all the farmers of Delhi.
Criteria of Panels
- Delhi Government will set up solar panels at the height of 3.5 meters , so that it can cover one land with one panel.
- Under this Yojana , Solar panels will cover one third of Land.
Criteria of Power
- Under this Yojana solar panels will be set up , these setups will be featured with free 1000 units power.
- Under this Yojana ,
Criteria of outcome
- The Delhi Government with yojana is expectating outcome that will be visible to us within 8 to 9 Months.
- Their criteria for outcome was that it would increase the income of Farmers From Rs.20,000/- to Rs.50,000/- upto Rs.1.5 Lakh to Rs.1.30 Lakh/-.
- And this Lakh income would be increased within 2 years.
- Under this Yojana , we can save Rs.400 crore to Rs.500 crore /- because the electricity cost would be from Rs.9 per unit to Rs.5 Unit.
Objectives – Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana
- To boost the income of farmer
- To set up solar panels
- To Develop the standard of living of Farmers.
- To promote the Solar energy
- To Produce clean energy
- To boost the capabilities of Land production
Benefits – Delhi Mukhya Mantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana
- Reasonable cost of Solar panels to Farmers
- Increase in Income
- Consumption of Less/Low artificial energy.
- Connection with Solar energy
- Development of Farmers
- Minimum/Limited Land with maximum production.
- Reduce expenses such as electricity etc.
- Participating with Public and Private companies.
|Name||Delhi Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhorti Yojana|
|Launched for||Delhi and their farmers|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Delhi ‘Mr.Arvind Kejriwal’.|
|Launched in||Capital of India “Delhi”|
|Launched on||24 July 2018|
|Registration||Municipal corporation of Your area/Online|
|Mean of scheme||To build the income of farmers with low expenses.|
|Objective of Scheme||To boost the farmers and their land|
|Benefits of Scheme||Increase income of Farmers with set up of solar energy|