ABOUT ANDHRA PRADESH AMMA VODI SCHEME
The Amma vodi scheme was launched by the state of government . The scheme was launched by the CM ys jagan mohan reddy. The amma vodi scheme is to support lakhs of below poverty line mothers or guardians to educate their childrens.
After winning the assembly election, the amma vodi scheme was launched on 26 january, 2020.
Under this scheme 15000 of rupees will be given to every mother who sent their children to school to get education. This amount is to support the financial amount given for promoting the literacy ration under the state.
This scheme was launched for the welfare education of the child who is below the poverty line. This account was credited directly to the bank account every year in the month of january.
BENEFICIARIES OF AMMA VODI SCHEME
- The main purpose of this scheme is to provide financial support for the better education of those who are not able to educate enough to their childrens.
- This scheme will provide sufficient money for better education of children.
- This beneficiary is mostly for the mothers of the state especially.
- The government of andhra pradesh supports approximately 43 lakhs of poor mothers or guardians nearly to 82 lakhs children expected in the state.
- The main aim of the scheme is to promote education as well as the government.
- The main aim of the government is to provide financial support to the family’s children who want to study but due to poverty they won’t be able to do that.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE SCHEME AMMA VODI
- The applicant and their family must belong from the bottom line to poverty.
- The applicant has their own white ration card (white ration card indicates poverty line) .
- The applicant must have their own aadhar card or voter id card.
- The applicant’s child must go to a private school and colleges from the standard 1 to 12. The children of applicants must join government authorised private educational academies.
- To take this benefit the applicant’s children attendance must be 75 and above.
- The applicant and their family including their childrens must be the proper resident of andhra pradesh state.
- When an applicant’s child decides to drop their education in the middle of the academic session, they are not eligible for the beneficiary scheme amma vodi.
- The family or guardian will be not eligible for the scheme who are the servants of central and state government.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS RELATED TO THE AMMA VODI SCHEME
- A valid proof of address as aadhar card , voter id card or electricity bill not more than 3 months.
- White ration card as a proof of financial condition.
- Aadhar card of the applicant and their children.
- Name of the school where the children are currently studying.
- School ID card of the children.
- Passport size photo and
- The bank account details.
- A certificate of proper residence.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AMMA VODI SCHEME
To apply online scheme for amma vodi . The amma vodi scheme is a scheme to provide financial support to the family who are not able to get them proper education. To get a better education the main purpose of the government to establish the new youth becomes inspirational or any opportunity to become a great personality. we have to follow some of steps mentioning below ;-
- Collect the application form from any government offices near to you.
- We can also get the form by Visiting on the web portal issued by the government official website on http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
- Search the application form from the homepage..
- Download the pdf application form from the official website available on search engines as jaganna amma vodi scheme.
- Print out the form.
- Fill up all the necessary details matched with your documents.
- Attach all the required documents with the form.
- Paste a passport size photo on the form.
- Submit to the application form near the government office.
HOW TO CHECK CHILD’S DETAILS FOR AMMA VODI SCHEME
- Visit on the web portal issued by the government of state official website.
- Click the option of child details on jaganna amma vodi scheme.
- A new page will be open.
- Enter the aadhaar number of the mother or the guardian.
- Enter the captcha shown to the screen.
- Click on the details option.
- Now all details will be shown to you for the child for the beneficiary.
The main object of the government is only to provide sufficient money for the poor one for their well growth and their education. To progress the opportunity of education for all citizens of the state of Andhra pradesh. This is the scheme to be aware about education. So the amount of 15000 will be directly credited to the applicant’s bank account yearly.