YSR KANUKA PENSION LIST 2021
Recently government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with new scheme name is YSR kanuka pension scheme 2021. We are going to share all the details regarding that scheme in this article. All the required documents all the required eligibility criteria along with process YSR pension list will be giving all the details.
Beneficiary list of YSR KANUKA Pension list 2021
All the socially or economically backward people of The State Andhra Pradesh will get incentives as soo as this schemes takes place in the state. Specific economic Weaker section will get a fixed amount of incentive through this scheme. To make life easy of economically weaker section of Andhra Pradesh they will be getting fixed amount in terms of incentive. The poor section will be socially and economically upgraded through this scheme.
Amount Distribution by YSR Pension Scheme 2021
Volunteers of this scheme has starter distribution of the incentive from September 1, 2020. This is going to be distributed across all over the state. This will be door to door distribution campaign. There are totally 62 lakh people and out of them almost 16 lakh people has got the pension through this scheme so far. Total fund amount for the scheme YSR pension scheme is nearing ₹ 1500 crore. And also government has sanctioned. Amount of ₹ 21.3 crore rupees as well. There are almost new pension beneficiary number nearing 90,000. All the amount will be given through door to door.
People who will be included in this list
- Old Age
- Traditional cobbler
- Single woman
- Differently able
- Small Weaver
Summary details of scheme
Name of scheme- YSR KANUKA PENSION SCHEME 2021
Launch by- chief minister
Advantageous for- economically weaker people
Aim-. Giving pension
Amount of incentive
Different category people will get a different amount of money. It will differ from one person to another.
- ₹ 2250/- per month for old age people , window , single woman and fishermen etc.
- ₹ 3000/- per month for people like differently able, Transgender, Dapu artist Etc.
- ₹ 10,000 per month for people who are suffering from chronic disease.
Who are eligible ?
- Person must be a domicile or resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- They must come below poverty line.
- Old people must complete age of 60 years.
- Weavers must complete age of 50 years.
- Widow’s pension will be according to marriage act.
- Minimum of 40 % disable people will get this.
- Fisherman also must complete age of 50 years.
8.Married women who are separated from atleast 1 year are also eligible.
- Traditional cobbler should complete age of 40 years.
Official website– https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/homePage.do
For more information you need to visit official website given above. Stay update for more updates.