Residents of rajasthan has the good news from rajasthan housing board department. Government of rajasthan had decided to launch a affordable housing scheme under RHB.
There will be a e- suction for this housing scheme. Most probably this auction will take place on 6 september, 2021. Auction’s mode will be online so that more people can participate in the scheme.
The reverse bid price will be fixed on 30th august 2021.
Advantages of scheme-
So many flats went unsold in last year scheme 2020. So this year they are also going to implement reverse bidding for the first time. One more thing to notice that cost of the flats are cheaper as compare to other schemes.
Important points to notice –
- You will get 30 days to bid for the flats of your choice.
- You will need to bid at the higher discount than others.
- As the auction process starts you need to deposit
10% as a depository money.
- Rest 90 percent will be deposited after 2 months of the time you get.
- Authorities will be deciding discount and they will be two ranges of discount upto 5% and upto 25%.
- The number of flats which are available is 7075.
How to apply for RHB e- auction 2021?
• First of all you need to visit the official website of rajasthan housing board.
• official website is urban.rajasthan.gov.in
• Now you will see a Tab called e- services you need to click on that.
• now page down and click on the menu tab.
• there will be a table or list of auctions of present and the past.
• you can download the whole list or notification of your auction.
• every small is given on the notification.
Registration fee for RHB e-auction
Every auction or scheme keeps a minimum registration fee for the interested candidates so RHB has it.
₹500 will be charged for the registrations for the scheme.
There will be a deposit amount as well.
- For EWS(economic weaker section) this will be ₹ 5000 as a security money
- For LIG( lower income group) this will be ₹ 25000 as a security money.
3 For higher income group the security amount will be ₹ 50000
These security deposits are refundable. After the process of bid ends participants who are not selected will get their deposit fee as a refund.
Rajasthan housing scheme has decided the prices for flats as well.
1bhk- ₹ 12 to 20 lakh
2bhk – ₹ 25 to 35 lakh
3bhk- ₹ 35 to 55 lakh
You need to visit our website regularly to know more about the such schemes.