About Atal Pension Yojana
Atal Pension Yojana was launched in India in 2015 and active during 2020. Atal Pension Yojana is also known as Atal Pension Scheme and officially announced with the Name of ‘Swavalamban Yojana’.Atal Pension Yojana was officially launched on 2010-11 but re launched on 9th May 2015.
Atal Pension Yojana was initiated by Arun Jaithley and Nirmala Sitharam. However , under the Government Guidance it had launched with certain terms and conditions. Atal Pension Yojana launched by the Prime Minister of India in Kolkata.
Atal Pension Yojana is a type of scheme which is launched for the economics.Atal pension yojana is an Government backed scheme which is introduced for the unorganised sector of India. Atal Pension Yojana is a type of contribution initiated for the Development of India.
Meaning of Atal Pension Yojana
Atal Pension Yojana was formal name Atal Bihari Vajpayee Pension Yojana. Atal Pension Yojana will provide pension to those people who are and were working under the Government sector. Atal pension Yojana is a type of beneficiary scheme for the people who have retired from their Working sector due to their age.
Atal pension Yojana for eligible candidates. Atal pension yojana is a type of social security to old age people as their tribute for working in the Government sector. Atal Pension Yojana available for the people who had joined NPS (National Pension System).
Atal Pension Yojana
Atal Pension Yojana will provide between Rs.6000 to Rs.12,000 as per the post occurred by the person.Atal pension yojana will transfer these amounts into their Named Banks accounts. Atal Pension Yojana will contribute 50% of their income which is blocked by them in anem of PPF , security amounts.
Atal Pension Yojana amount is not taxable , as it is a type of Gift by the Government to their past workers. Atal pension Yojana will assure money of pension at every month of year.Atal Pension Yojana is type of after service of security to their employees due to their old age survival easy and comfortable.
Atal Pension Yojana for the minimum period of 20 years and after that Pension would be stopped because it believed that after retirement a person would hardly live for 20 Years.Atal Pension Yojana receiving person at the age of 60. Atal pension yojana is a type of Yojana in which retired persons earn a certain amount to run their retired life with their basic necessities.
Need of Atal Pension Yojana
Need of Atal Pension Yojana are as follows :
- There is no difference between the private and government sector workers , as they get those facilities which the private sector gets.
- After retirement , retired people had to be dependent .
- Retired people can’t afford their basic necessities as they lose their employment.
- People are in the crises because they can’t afford their necessities.
- Retired person with no security of income leads to being avoided by the society and their loved ones.
- As they can’t enjoy their retirement because they had unfair economics after retirement and in search of a job where they have to take rest.
- Lack of employment because experienced or retired people occupy seats.
Aim of Atal Pension Yojana
Aim of Atal Pension Yojana are as follows :
- As the retired person can afford their basic and additional necessities , so that their after life would be happy and easy.
- As the retired person independent because he/she had an amount to cover their expenses.
- To provide special value to Government sector people in the form of some amounts as security .
- To assure rest to the retired people as they worked for their till middle age for the Government.
- To receive their safety measures which were taken in the name of ppf and other funds.
- To improve the value of old age people , because they had economic security which made society respect and value them.
- To fulfill their dreams and aim of life , which they had to sacrifice during working life.
Benefits of Atal Pension Yojana
Benefits of Atal Pension Yojana are as follows :
- Retired people have security which can make their survival ease.
- They had to take a rest and enjoy the benefits .
- People are more interested in government employment.
- They get special value at the time of joining and after retirement.
- They are independent , which make them motivated as their result of work make their after life good.
Budget of Atal pension Yojana
Budget of Atal Pension Yojana is not considered. As the atal pension yojana is the amount of securities which were taken from them during times of working named of various funds. Budget of Atal Pension Yojana is based on the portal to give them some amounts for their happy retired life.
Atal pension yojana is a type of amount which is part of their earlier income but received at the time of retirement in form of government benefits. Atal Pension Yojana is transferred to their named bank accounts or savings accounts on the month date.
Eligibility of Atal Pension Yojana
Eligibility of Atal pension yojana are as follows :
- Should be Indian Citizen or residential.
- Applicable between the age group of 18 to 40 years.
- Applicants must have the banks accounts or savings accounts.
- Working under the Government sector.
- Particular with the necessary documents.
- Proof of address.
- Ration card or submit of Passbook copy.
Registration of Atal Pension Yojana
For Registering for Atal Pension Yojana , you had to follow these basic steps :
- Visit the official website of ‘www.npscra.nsdl.co.in ‘ of Atal Pension Yojana.
- Then , a web page will appear , filling the required details.
- Click on the Submit button.
By Registering for atal pension yojana , you are becoming apprectances of the yojana and ready to use the benefits of Yojana.