Get LIC Home Loan Statement | How To Get LIC Home Loan Statement
Under the process of the home loan getting home loan statement is also very important part. However, the customers who have already acquired housing loan with the LIC they can easily generate their home loan statements through the LIC housing finance limited official website.
This method is very quick as well as hassle-free way for the customers in order to get their home loan statements. However, this also can be obtained without the need for any outside assistance. These statements are used as proof when the customer files his or her income tax returns. Thus, it is very necessary for each and every individual person to learn the way to Get LIC Home Loan Statement.
Get LIC Home Loan Statement:
Procedure for Obtaining LIC Housing Loan Statements Online:
First of all in order to get the LIC home loan statement you need to visit to their official website. However, for this you need to possess following information.
- Your correct home loan account number.
- The amount of home loan which has been sanctioned.
Well once you have possess the information given above, then you are required to follow the steps mentioned below in order to get your LIC home loan statement.
- First of all visit to the official website of the LIC. After that enter this address in your browser http://www.lichousing.com/
- Then you will be directed to the LIC online portal. From there you will find two option under the Customer Portal section, entitled Existing Customers and New Customers
- Select the ˜New Customers option
- You will then be required to enter the following information:
- The new home loan account number
- The amount of home loan sanctioned
- Your date of birth
- The security code provided on the screen.
Now you are required to select the information button as well as provide all the important as well as necessary details.
- Your Email ID
- A username of your choosing.
- A password of your choosing.
Once you have entered all these details you will be provided an e-mail to your LIC with your username as well as password. After that you are required to follow the next steps.
- First click on the activation link and log in.
- After you have logged in. You will have access to the following information
- Your personal details
- Your linked home loan account details.
- On the left hand side of the menu, you will be able to access the status report of your home loan.
- Select the loan status report. Then choose the relevant home account number. Now you will need to view the following information:
- The tenure of the loan.
- The amount of home loan sanctioned by LIC.
- The date the loan was sanctioned.
- The interest rate.
- The date of disbursement of the home loan.
- The EMI status.
- Principal and interest details.
- The home loan statement will then be downloaded automatically in the form of a PDF, which can be printed out to submit as proof when filing tax returns.
Hence, with the help of this method you can easily get your home loan statement from the LIC bank. Thus, one must follow these steps in order to get the home loan statement.