Get Home Loan Statement SBI | How to Get Home Loan Statement from SBI Bank
The SBI (State Bank of India) is an Indian Multinational bank as it is a bank of the public sector banking as well as financial services of the company. This bank is a government owned corporation bank. The headquarters of this bank is being located under the Mumbai, Maharashtra. However, it is one of the most largest bank in the India as it contain 23% of the total market share of the assets. There are many people who still apply in order to get the home loan from SBI, but they does not know the best way. Well there are many ways to get home loan statement SBI. An individual person must contain an appropriate knowledge to get the home loan statement.
Under the home loan process it is very essential for you to get the home loan statement. However, under this there are various ways through which one can easily get the home loan statements. Well the SBI home loan is one of the largest mortgage home lender in India, this has helped at least 30 lakhs people in order to achieve their dream house. However, they also provides different kinds of the services to the customers. So by having an appropriate knowledge one can easily get the home loan statement.
Get Home Loan Statement SBI:
Usually the (SBI) State Bank of India offers its customers an online portal. Thus, through this method they can easily acquire their home loan statement. However, along with this they also provides interest certificates. It is among the one of the most quick as well as convenient way all the SBI customers. As they get all the necessary detail and information they require without leaving any comfort of their home.
Procedure for Obtaining SBI Home Loan Statement:
In order to get the home loan statement from the SBI there are various different options are available for the customers to obtain the home loan statement. Thus, for this they are required to follow the appropriate procedure. With the help of the these procedures they can easily receive the home loan statement which they need. Hence, an individual must contain appropriate knowledge to get the home loan statement. Hence, you need to follow these steps.
Steps to Get the Home Loan Statement:
- First of all you need to enter the following link into your browser www.onlinesbi.com/personal. Through this you can directly gt into the personal section of the State bank of India’s official website.
- However, on the personal banking page, log in using several relevant details. These details were provided to you by the bank. Such as your username and your password.
- After gaining access head tab to the marked enquiries.
- Under the enquiries tab you are required to select the following link – Home Loan Interest Certificate (Provisional).
- After this you need to select the home loan account. For which you require a statement or interest certificate.
- However, the home loan statement can be get through these methods. Such as You can view statement online. The statement can be get printed through the online basis. However, the documents can also be downloaded in the form of the PDF file.
Hence, through these methods you can easily get the home loan statement. An individual just need to follow the appropriate method in order to get the statement. Hence, you must follow these steps to get the home loan statement.