Property Price Trend in Zirakpur 2020 | Property price of Zirakpur 2020 | Average Property Value
Are you looking for Property Price Trend in Zirakpur? Then you are at right place. You must consider the information given below before investing in any of the area of Zirakpur, Punjab. This will help you to maximise your profit.
Zirakpur is a satellite town in Mohali district, Punjab near Chandigarh in India. It is set on the foothills of Shivalik hills. It is part of the tehsil Dera Bassi. Zirakpur comprises mainly of the following areas near chd airport Baltana, Dhakoli, Lohgarh Bhabat, Nabha, Ramgarh Bhuda , Peer Muchalla, Dyalpura.
A recent survey has mentioned that India’s most developed city and hottest emerging city is Chandigarh, just not in terms of GDP and Per capita income but also in terms of Real estate business. As Zirakpur has a good connectivity with Chandigarh, real estate business of Zirakpur is also enhancing. People has built an interest in the properties of Zirakpur.
Zirakpur got the name from a small village which is now a part of Zirakpur itself. For a very long time it remained a bunch of small villages.
Zirakpur, due to its proximity to Chandigarh and Panchkula is emerging the new hotspot for commercial development. Mega Stores like Best price, Metro and D mart cater to the growing day to day needs of the residents.
Zirakpur has a well developed public transport system. People are well connected with Chandigarh and Panchkula and many other areas of the state.
Zirakpur is known as the wedding capital of the region.
Zirakpur has all the necessary facilities available for people like Infrastructure, hospitals, educational centres.
Property Price Trend in Zirakpur:
The property prices in Zirakpur keeps on changing. The property rates in Zirakpur, Mohali keeps changing and if an investor wants to maximise the profit they need to act as per the market movement. Their is a huge demand for properties in Zirakpur. The real estate buyers can consult the information given below for a profit oriented deal.
- The average property price in Zirakpur is ₹ 68.33 lakhs while the average price of properties in Mohali is ₹ 50.82 lakhs.
- Total number of properties listed in Zirakpur are about 3259.
- The property prices in Zirakpur starts from ₹ 13.90 lakhs.
- The most expensive property listed in Zirakpur is price at ₹ 5.63 crore.
- Zirakpur shows a up ward trend while Mohali too shows a up trend.
- The price range of properties per square feet are 1,947 – 37,490 / sqft.
- The average price of properties per square feet are 16,527.65 / sqft.
- There was a price rise of 24.5% in Zirakpur.
Hence, these are some of the information which you can consult before investing in any of the areas of Zirakpur.