Property Price Trend in Mira Road 2020 | Property Price Trend in Mira Road East | Reasons to invest in Mira Road
Ar you looking for the Property Price Trend in Mira Road, then you are at right place. Here, all the information about the Miro Road Property are available. If you are interested in Property Price Trend in Mira Road then you have to read this article.
Mira Road is the part of Mumbai city. It is situated in the North Western portion Salsette Island, Maharashtra State, India. Mira Road is the district of Thane. It is governed by the Mira – Bhayandra Municipal Corporation. It is also known to be rapidly developing since it offers easy connectivity to Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai and is today known as one of the fastest growing area in the city.
Mira Road is divided into Shanti Nagar and Naya Nagar, with the latest addition of Sheetal Nagar. It is located in close proximity to areas like Shanti Park,Sanghavi Nagar, Hatkesh, Silver Park, Golden Nest, Jangid, Pleasant Park, Geeta Nagar, Beverly Park, Evershine Enclave, Shrishti Complex, Shanti Garden, Complex, Garden and Vihar Complex. All the thing are connect to the Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane.
Property Price Trend in Mira Road
- Total number of properties listed in Mira Road are 0475.
- Starting property price of Mira Road is Rs. 20.00 lacs.
- Average property price of Mira Road is Rs. 59.59 lacs and the average property price of Mumbai is Rs.1.42 crore.
- The most expensive property listed in Mira Road 1.80 crore.
Property Price Trend in Mira Road East
- Total number of properties listed in Mira Road are 10053.
- Starting property price of Mira Road is Rs. 4.35 lacs.
- Average property price of Mira Road is Rs. 66.83 lacs and the average property price of Mumbai is Rs.1.42 crore.
- The most expensive property listed in Mira Road 7.50 crore.
Connectivity with nearby Mira Road localities
- The Western Highway connects Mira Road to various places of Mumbai with the local trains or the public bus facility.
- Mira Road is link to the Thane, Navi Mumbai by Ghodbunder Road, via National Highway 4.
- Mira Bhayandar Municipal Transport (MBMT) makes its bus services operational in the locality.
- The nearest airport is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport.
Employment hubs near Mira Road
- Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC)
- Lower Parel
Both the cities are connect to the Mira Road via Western Express Highway.
School and Colleges in Mira Road and Other Social Amenities
Mira Road provides the residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. Various schools in Mira road Madhusudhan Global School, St. Anthony High School, St. Paul’s High School, Rahul International CBSE and IGCSE School, Seven Eleven Scholastic School etc. These all schools are most popular in Mira Road.
Top colleges in Mira Road are: Raval Group of Institute, Royal college of Arts Science & Commerce, RKB Junior College of Science & Commerce, AP College of Commerce & Science and Dr. Babashed Ambedkar College etc. These all are the most popular colleges in the Mira Road.
The major hospitals in Mira Road include Seven Eleven Hospital, Thunga hospital and Bhaktivedanta Hospital and Research Institute.
Most of the Bank and ATM’s are in the Mira Road. In the Mira most of the luxurious shopping centers such as Rassaz Mall, Eternity Mall and Korum Mall.
The most popular restaurants are in Mira Road include Cafe Coffee Day and McDonalds.
Reasons to invest in Mira Road
The Mira Road property is on the demanded because of their locality and they proved the good investment in the future. The presence of commercial centers in and around the locality, in making Mira Road a coveted working, as well as residential destination of Mumbai.
Big projects like Rashmi Smaart Homes, Vrindavan by Delta Realty, Salasar Unique Central Park 1 and Prithvi Group Prithvi Pride make Mira Road a preferred residential neighborhood and will act to trigger a surge in property pricing in the future.