Property Price Trend in Kalyan2020 | Property Price Trend in Kalyan East, West

Property Price Trend in Kalyan2020 | Property Price Trend in Kalyan East, West | Some Details About Kalyan

Are you looking for the Property Price Trend in Kalyan, then you are at best place. In this article all the information about the Kalyan property are mentioned. If you are interested in it then read the full article.

Kalyan is a city in the Thane District of Maharashtra state in konkan division. It is a neighbor of Mumbai and it is governed by seperate municipal corporation instead of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation.

property-price-trend-in-kalyan
property price trend in kolkata

Kalyan is within the administrative division at a level of Thane district. Kalyan and its neighboring township of Dombivali jointly from the Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation. It is considered a part of Mumbai Metropolitan Region, along with Vitthalwadi, Bhiwandi, Thane, Ulhasnagar and the municipal councils of Ambernath and Badlapur. Kalyan is the 7th biggest city in Maharashtra and 28th in the country.

Kalyan is divided into the two parts Kalyan East and Kalyan West

Property Price Trend in Kalyan

  • Total number of property listed in Kalyan 237
  • Starting property price in Kalyan is ₹ 4.32 lacs
  • Average property price in Kalyan is ₹ 34.93 but the average property price in Mumbai is ₹ 1.42 crore.
  • The most expensive property price in Kalyan is ₹ 3.40 crore

Property Price Trend in Kalyan East

  • Total number of property listed in Kalyan 438
  • Starting property price in Kalyan is ₹ 8.38 lacs
  • Average property price in Kalyan is ₹ 55.15 but the average property price in Mumbai is ₹ 1.42 crore.
  • The most expensive property price in Kalyan is ₹ 70.00 crore

Property Price Trend in Kalyan West

  • Total number of property listed in Kalyan 735
  • Starting property price in Kalyan is ₹10.01 lacs
  • Average property price in Kalyan is ₹ 57.29 but the average property price in Mumbai is ₹ 1.42 crore.
  • The most expensive property price in Kalyan is ₹ 13.00 crore

Some Details About Kalyan

Most of the peoples wants to buy their dream house in Kalyan, Mumbai. Because Mumbai is the Dream city for the every peoples. Even the builders are wants to buy the property in Kalyan because of the demand of property in Kalyan. In Kalyan 80 per cent are flats and the other 20 per cent are the residential house. In Kalyan residential house is too costely as compare to the flats. All types of flats are available in Kalyan 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK or more with the different style and the different prices. All types of prices flats are available in the Kalyan. In Kalyan West most of the IT companies are located

Property investors wants to invest their money in Kalyan because of the demand of Kalyan property. In the upcoming time the property of Kalyan is becoming more higher price as compare to the 2019 price.

Most of the best and the international schools are in the Kalyan like: Podar International School, The Cambridge International School, St Xaviers International School and so more. Most of the top colleges in Kalyan like: Birla College of Arts and Science, Ideal College of Education, Sanpada College of Commerce. Top Banks in Kalyan HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, Axis Bank, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank and so more banks are in the Kalyan city.

Leave a Comment