Property Price Trend in Dubai | Different Locations Investments Investment Property Market value 2020 in Dubai
Are you looking for Property Price Trend in Dubai? Then you must read the information given below.
However, Dubai is the largest and most populous city in United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai is known as the Global city and the business hub of the middle east. It is known as the transport hub for passenger and cargo.
Moreover, Dubai is also known as oil centre, As it exports oil to many countries. However, it is famous for its large buildings. Dubai is surrounded by sandy desert. Dubai has a hot desert Climate. Summers in Dubai is extremely hot, humid and windy.
Islam is the official state religion of UAE. It gives equal importance and respect to other religions.
Moreover, Dubai has the fastest growing economy in the world. It has a Gross Domestic Product upto US$107.1 billion. Many people migrate to Dubai for better job opportunities and to transact their business with high profits.
Tourism is the important part of Dubai. There are so many visitors throughout the year in Dubai. Tourism is the main strategy to maintain the flow of foreign cash into the emirate.
However, Dubai has a good transportation system. It has well developed roads, Railways, Metros and Airways.
Dubai is a good educational centre as it has many good school, colleges and universities build up in it.
Property Price Trend in Dubai:
Moreover, Dubai’s property market has always been at the top. Properties in Dubai are expensive and are not easily available. Identifying the latest property price trends in Dubai is very important for the investors so that they can be updated and can gain maximum profits by buying/selling real estate assets at a right time. Thus, Dubai has a number of residential and commercial properties.
- The average property prices in Dubai Central are upto ₹ 80.00 lakhs. The price of properties in Dubai Central starts from ₹ 50.00 lakhs. Dubai central has shown a down trend since last six months. The most expensive property listed in Dubai Central is priced at ₹ 1.10 crore, which is a great price.
- The latest property prices in Dubai south provides you a good valuation price. It shows an upward trend in property prices. The price of properties in Dubai South starts from ₹ 1.04 crore and the average price of properties in Dubai South is ₹ 1.04 crore. Total number of properties listed in this area is 1.
- The latest property price trends in Dubai North provides a good indication to the investors. The price of properties in Dubai North starts from around ₹ 1.25 crore. The most expensive property listed in Dubai North is priced at ₹ 19.60 crore. The property market of Dubai shows an upward trend. Total number of properties listed in Dubai north is 4.
Property Price Trend in Different Locations of Dubai:
1. Property/Home Price in Al Barsha South:
Moreover, The property rates in Al Barsha South keeps on changing, If an investor wants to maximise the profit, they need to act as per market movement. The price of properties in Al Barsha South starts from around ₹ 50.00 lakhs. The property in Al Barsha South shows an downward trend.
2. Property/Home Price in Arabian Ranches:
The average price of properties in Arabian Ranches is ₹ 1.10 crore. The number of properties listed in Arabian Ranches are 1. The Arabian ranches shows a downward trend.
3. Property/Home Price in Sports City:
Total number of Properties listed in Sports City are 1. The average price of properties in Arabian Ranches is ₹ 1.10 crore. The property prices in Sports City shows a downward trend.
These are some of the Locations of Dubai with their property price trends.