How to sell Real estate one Bay 2020 | Steps to sell Real Estate property on eBay | Different methods
How to sell Real estate on eBay? eBay is a multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose California, that facilitates consumer to consumer and business to consumer sales through its websites. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995, and became a notable success story of the dot-com-bubble.
However, There are 4,364 properties sold on eBay real estate every month and thousands are more listed there according to their format.
Moreover, eBay is famous for selling unique homes, vacation homes, etc. The website is free to use for buyers, but sellers are charged fees for listing items after a limited number of free listings, and again when those items are sold.
Reasons why you should sell your Property on e-Bay:
- If you wish to market or advertise about your property not just in your local area but else where then you need to post your add on eBay as it will provide you with buyers across the nation. eBay exposes your properties to 147 million potential regional, national and international buyers.
- eBay conducts open houses 24/7. There are over 37,000 property tours everyday.
- General excitement and urgency to help you achieve maximum value in shorter period of time.
- You can obtain competitive advantage over other brokers. Homeowners will always choose brokers who will maximize their property price by promoting it.
- The prices for your posts on eBay are varied with your requirement:
- $150 insertion fee for a 30-day ad or auction listing.
- $300 insertion fee for a 90-day ad listing.
- No final value fees or commissions on the sale.
Steps to sell real estate properties on eBay:
1. The first step is that you have to register yourself on eBay. You have to fill some certain details on it about you and your property. Without that you can’t move further. And the most important thing is its free of cost. Nothing is charged on filling the registration form.
2. After registering yourself on eBay, you have to create a sellers account. On that you have to mention thing which you want to put on sale. You have to provide complete information about your property and if possible add some pictures.
3. After creating a sellers account, you have to click on the sell button on the top of eBay page.
4. After completing all these formalities, you have to select a particular format. Use the “ad format” to generate leads or the classic auction format.
5. Fill out the “Sell your Item” form and submit your listing, don’t forget to upload pictures of your property. Create an effective eBay real estate listing.
Hence, These are the methods to sell real estate on eBay.