How to Get Real Estate Auction License 2020 | Apply for an Auctioneer Licence
How to Get Real Estate Auction License : There are several ways to get the Real Estate Auction License.
Apply for an Auctioneer Licence
You must have a current licence to work an auctioneer of real estate property. If you want a auctioneer licence then you will have to follow us:
However, an auctioneer licence is must important to sell the property by auction. This includes attempting or offering to sell the property.
Real property includes:
- Community Title Lots
- Vacant Land
It will also allow to sell:
- However, other types of properties sell by the auction, but only if property is connect to a real estate auction (such as a livestock as part of an auction for a farm house and rural land).
- The property by any means during the auction period.
You can work alone, with others or as an employee of:
- An Auctioneer
- A real estate agent
Note: You don’t need a licence to run a charity auction if you don’t receive reward (payment) for it.
Eligibility for Auction
To be eligible for an auctioneer licence, you must:-
- Moreover, the auctioneer will the age of 18 years old age or the above age age for the participating in the auction.
- Pass the required training courses.
Suitability for Auction
You are not suitable to hold licence if you:-
- However, you are an insolvent under administration.
- If, you are currently disqualified from holding a licence or registration.
- You have been convicted of a serious offence within the past five year
Some other suitability, you are not suitable for auction:
- Thus, if you have a criminal history.
- You have been executive officer of a corporation(which was previously licensed) that has gone insolvent.
- Were the subject of a successful claim fund action.
- If, you have been cancelled or suspended from holding a licence or registration certificate.
- However, if you are disqualified from being a company director.
- You are unsuitable because of your character or the character of your business associates.
- If, you have been previously disqualified from holding a licence or registration certificate.
- Moreover, disqualified from being a company director.
Serious Offence for Auction
However, you are considerable unsuitable if you have been found guilty of a serious offence in the past five years. Thus, a serious offence is anything by three or more years in prison
- Unlawful Stalking
- An offence of a sexual nature.
- Violent offences (including threats to use violence)
- Fraud and dishonesty
- Drug Trafficking