UP Tops in Central Rural Housing Scheme for Poor | UP Rural Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form
UP Tops in Central Rural Housing Scheme for Poor
Uttar Pradesh is the top in all the states of the country under flagship scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. In the last financial year Up Tops in Central Rural Housing Scheme constructed more than 7 lakhs residence units in the country. It is a victory for the state of the Yogi government because last year UP was at the end of the list under Samajwadi Party Government.
Minister of State (Independent Charge) had dispatch the press conference at media centre in Lucknow, rural development Mahendra Singh informed to the media persons that UP Carry out the 85% of its target by constructing 771073 houses in one year to the demand of the top position, National average in the application on 34 % had been done for the poor people scheme.
As well as UP Housing Scheme 771073 construct the houses in just nine months.
Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh declared the second and third positions with 47% and 45%, respectively.
On November 20, PM Narendra Modi had launched the scheme.
More than 47000 units were built in Sitapur and 7000 in Varanasi Approximately.
Minister said that more than 04 lakhs housing units were built in the next year for the successes that inspire the state government. The development Minister promised that in the Bundelkhand no scarcity of water and more efforts are on the war basement is capable of availability of water said by the Minister (Mahendra Singh).
Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana (MMAY) scheme approved by the State Cabinet, to provide houses. Rs.1.3 lakh as subsidy in PMAY Beneficiaries as compared to the 1.2 lakh subsidy in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
The government also said that over 1 crores workers were under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS).
How to Apply UP Tops in Central Rural Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form Step by Step:
- Visit the official website of UP Tops in Central Rural Housing Scheme for Poor.
- Search UP Housing Scheme 2020 application form in the latest section at the homepage.
- Read out the instruction carefully then click at proceed.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details.
- Submit the application form by clicking a submit option.
Required Document to Apply Up Housing Scheme 2020:
- Income Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Driving License/Voting proof/Passport/Birth Certificate.
Eligibility of UP Tops in Central Rural Housing Scheme 2020:
- The candidate who will apply for UP Housing Scheme should be 18 years old. (Do not fill the application on behalf of children who are under 18).
- Filled all the information should be correct as Subject Name, Phone Number, E-mail.
- Candidates must have their pan card to fill the applicant form and must have to have a pan card number is correct.
- Applicants must provide the personal savings account not in the request for reimbursement. You should ask any other account number available.
- Candidates should not give an account, the joint/ NRI/ Current account.
- The applicant or their family member (children / spouse / spouse children) should not have any land or house in her name with concern with the UP Housing Scheme.
- Candidates must have to submit their domicile certificate in the application form for the proof that they have lived in Maharashtra for the last 15 years.
- Candidates must also show their income proof. Proof of income should have Basic + D.A +City Allowance +Bonus. The income statement is allowances such as medical, transport, washing exclude money.
- Candidates must have Aadhaar Card, they must submit during the possession of time.
Candidate with the wrong information and the incorrect category they suspended from the UP Housing Scheme 2020.
UP Housing Scheme 2020 Lottery Draw Result:
Authority Name – UP Tops in Central Rural Housing Scheme for Poor
- Total number of House – 771073
- Up Housing Scheme 2019 Result Date – Coming Soon
- Available in Article – UP Tops in Central Rural Housing Scheme for Poor Result, Winners Name List & Waiting List.
- Official website –