KUDA Housing Scheme Application Form, Result, Winner List and Waiting List
The full form of KUDA is Kakatiya Urban Development Authority. KUDA is the agency of the Warangal City in Telangana State. The headquarter of KUDA is in the Warangal. Let’s go talking about the KUDA Housing Scheme Application Form. Warangal is the second largest city in the Telangana State after Hyderabad City. KUDA is the second biggest housing in the Telangana State after the Hyderabad Housing Scheme.
Kakatiya Urban Development Authority:
KUDA Housing Scheme is the agency of the Warangal city in Telangana State. It the second biggest housing scheme in the Warangal city in Telangana State after the Hyderabad Housing Scheme. Hyderabad is the capital city of Telangana State. All the types of flats category are available in the KUDA Housing scheme. Flat categories are EWS/ LIG/MIG/HIG.
All the categories have different houses and apartments. Also all categories have different types of price. The price of the house is not fixed yet. In this housing scheme all the candidates can not select the HIGH category of flat. Because the HIG category flat price is the high as compared to the other category of flat. And also all candidates can not afford this much of price.
The best and good news for all the candidates who are interested to fill the KUDA Housing Scheme Application Form. All the candidates of KUDA Housing Scheme can fill the total house amount in the easy monthly installments. Also those candidates who have no money to buy the house, they can also take the home loan from the bank. But the candidates who are taking the home loan and paying the house amount in the monthly installments, they have to fill the installments at the given time. Otherwise a person from the bank will come to your home and ask for the house amount and you have to pay that amount instantly. In case if you can not fill the installments of the house then, they have to leave that house, and this is the order by the government.
Flats Category in KUDA Housing Scheme 2020:
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
Eligibility Criteria of KUDA Housing Scheme Application Form:
All the candidates have to follow all the eligibility criteria.
- Those applicants who are filling the application form, their age should be 18 years old and over the 18 years age. Do not fill the application form on behalf of children. Below the age of 18 years, they are not eligible to fill the KUDA housing scheme application form.
- All the candidates have to fill the KUDA Housing Scheme Application Form with their personal details. All the details which are mentioned in the application form they all have to fill and it is compulsory. Mandatory details like: applicant name, current address of applicant, phone number, e-mail, some details are like and they have to fill.
- Fill the application form with the correct spelling. If you fill the application form with the wrong information then it will create a big problem for the KUDA Housing Scheme department and also for the candidate.
- At the time of application form, all the candidates have their PAN Card. All the candidates have to enter the pan number in the application form. Before entering the pan number in the application, all the candidates have to check the pan number, it is correct or not. Because the server of the KUDA Housing scheme can not accept the wrong pan number and it will automatically reject the wrong pan number of candidate.
- Only one member from the one family can fill the application form and it’s compulsory.
Terms & Conditions of KUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application From:
- All the candidates who are filling the KUDA housing scheme application form they all have their aadhaar card. At the form fill filling you have to enter the aadhaar number and also submit the 4 copies of aadhaar card during the time of possession.
- Candidates have to show their domicile certificate as proof of they are living in the Telangana State from last 15 year. Because other states fill the application form of the KUDA housing scheme. Without the domicile certificate candidate can not buy the flat from the KUDA housing scheme.
- Candidates have to show their annual income proof. Because, according to the candidate annual income department of KUDA gives the Flat to applicants. If any of the candidates is married and both are doing the job, then the candidate can show the income proof of both husband and wife.
- All the candidates have to give their personal account number. In case any of the candidates does not have the personal account number then they can give their any of the family member account number.
- But they can not give the NRI person account number, joint account number, current account number.
- Important point for all the candidates, if any of the candidates fill the application form with the incorrect information then they will disqualify from the KUDA Housing Scheme. Or any of the candidates trying to fill the application form with the fraud information they will also disqualify from the housing scheme.
How to Apply Offline KUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
If you don’t know about how to fill the online application form then you can go for the offline form of KUDA housing scheme. You can choose the application form process. There are two types of processes: Online and Offline. In which type you are comfortable to fill the form on that process you fill the application form.
- If you want to fill the application form in the offline format then you have to go to the bank for the application form.
- You will find the KUDA application form in the selected banks.
- Canara Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, these are the selected banks, you will find here the KUDA Housing Scheme Application Form.
- Fill your application form carefully with your personal details. After filling the application form, you have to submit the application form in the same bank branch where you purchase the form.
- Then, also fill the registration amount. It means that you have to fill the 25 per cent amount of the house.
- All the houses have different types of registration amount.
How to Apply Online KUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
If you are looking for the How to Apply Online KUDA Housing Scheme 2019 Application Form, then you are the right place. In this topic we mentioned some important points for all the candidates who are interested to fill the application form of KUDA Housing Scheme.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website.
- KUDA Housing Scheme official website is kuda.in
- Open the website and search the KUDA Housing Scheme Application Form.
- Fill the application with your personal details, but write all the spellings correctly.
- At the time of application form filling you need the some legal and original documents, all the documents you required are mentioned in the given below article.
- If you complete your form filling, then you can take the print out of the application form for your other use.
KUDA Housing Scheme Application Form Required Documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- 4 copies of Possession Letter
- Driving License/ Voting Proof/ Passport/ Birth Certificate
KUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result:
- Authority Name: KUDA (Kakatiya Urban Development Authority)
- Total Number of Flats: Coming Soon
- Result Date of KUDA Housing Scheme 2020: Coming Soon
- Available in Article: KUDA Housing Scheme, KUDA Housing Scheme Result
- Official Website of KUDA Housing Scheme: kuda.in
KUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Winner’s and Waiting List:
Winner’s List of KUDA Housing Scheme 2020:
Winner’s list it means, result of the KUDA Housing Scheme. The people of the Warangal city really likes the KUDA housing scheme after the Hyderabad Housing Scheme. Only those peoples can buy the house in the KUDA housing scheme who are living in the Telangana from last 15 years
Waiting List of KUDA Housing Scheme 2020:
Waiting is releasing after the winner list release. Those candidates who are not selected in the KUDA housing scheme this year will fill the application form of next year.
How to Check KUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winner’s and Waiting List:
If you are looking for the How to Check KUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winner’s and Waiting List, then you are at the right place, here we mentioned some points about the process of result checking.
- Visit the official website of KUDA.
- The official website of KUDA is kuda.in
- Then, in the official website search the KUDA Housing Scheme Result.
- Then, click on the link, after that a page is open, then you have to search the winners name with their name and location wise.
- If you find your name in the winners list, it means that you are selected in the KUDA Housing Scheme. If you can not find your name in the housing scheme, it means that you have to fill the application form for the refund amount.
KUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Refund Process:
Refund process of KUDA is very easy and simple, only you have to fill the application form form the refund amount. KUDA is the very popular housing scheme in the Warangal city. People of Warangal very much like this housing scheme, because it gives the best house with the best location in the affordable price.
KUDA gives you the refund amount within the 7 days of working. KUDA gives you the refund amount on that way in which way to make the registration amount. Like if you make the registration amount through the bank transfer, then they give you the refund amount in your bank transfer.
In case if you don’t receive the refunded amount in the 7 days of working then you can contact the KUDA customer care department. KUDA customer care number is mentioned in the application form.
Name of Housing Scheme: KUDA Housing Scheme 2020
Post Category: Refund Amount
Amount To Refund Days: Within 7 Working Days