KIT Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form, Lottery Results, Winner List, Waiting List
The full form of KIT is Kolkata Improvement Trust. But its name was first formerly name is Calcutta Improvement Trust (CIT). KIT is one of the oldest development agency of Kolkata. It is the biggest housing scheme in the West Bengal. KIT gives the house for needy and poor peoples, for those who do not have the house to live a happy life . All the peoples of Kolkata can fill the application form but as the category wise. A person can live the happy life under the roof, which they brought from his hard work. Let’s come with me talking about the KIT Housing Scheme Application Form.
Kolkata Improvement Trust:
The headquarters of KIT is in Kolkata. KIT housing scheme is the first choice of every person of West Bengal. Because it gives the best flats at the affordable price of everyone. In this year the government fixed the rule for every person who is interested in the KIT Housing Scheme Application Form all they have to show the annual income certificate. On the basis of annual income, candidates had to select the flat category.
The categories of the flats are EWS/LIG/MIG/HIG. All the candidates cannot buy the HIGH category of flat because the price of the HIG flat is much higher than the other category of flats. Only that candidate can buy the HIGH category flat whose annual income is above then 20 lac to 25 lac. Higher Annual Income of the candidate can afford the HIGH category of house price. The categories of the flat details is 1BHK for LIG Category, 2BHK for MIG Category, 3-4 and above BHK for HIGH Category.
Yet, the flats price is not confirmed and also the numbers of flats are not launched. We will update our page after all the flat details come. But KIT gives the best house for every candidate. KIT is the trustable housing scheme. It gives the house all the facilities of electricity and water or some necessary facilities. All the necessary places are near from the flat location.
Candidates who are interested in the KIT Housing Scheme Application Form, one good news for all the candidates. Those candidates who have not the total amount of the flat at one, so they can pay the flat payment in the monthly installments. Or those applicants who have the money to buy the house so they can take the home loan from the bank.
KIT Housing Scheme 2020 Flat Categories:
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
KIT Housing Scheme 2020:
|Name of Organization||Kolkata Improvement Trust (KIT)|
|Total Number of House||Coming Soon|
|Location Of House||Coming Soon|
|Starting Date Applying||Coming Soon|
|Last Date of Applying||Coming Soon|
|KIT Lottery Result Date||Coming Soon|
|Available in Article||KIT Housing Scheme 2019|
Eligibility Criteria of KIT Housing Scheme 2020:
All the candidates have to follow all the rules of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who are applying in the KIT Housing Scheme their age should be 18 years old and above the 18 years. Do not fill the application form on behalf of children. Below the age of 18 years candidates are not not applicable for the housing scheme.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with their personal details all details are mandatory to fill. Details like: Applicant name, current address of candidate, phone number, e-mail and some other details are compulsory to fill.
- Fill the application form with the correct spelling. If you fill the application form with the wrong spelling, then it will create a big problem for the candidate and also for the department of KIT. Wrong spelling of application form will be rejected from the housing scheme.
- At the time of application form filling note that you have your pan card. You have to fill the pan number in the application form. Before you enter the application form you have to check you pan number is correct or not. The server of the KIT cannot accept the wrong pan number, and it will automatically reject your application form.
- Only one member from the one family can fill the application form.
Terms and Conditions of KIT Housing Scheme:
- The candidates have to enter their aadhaar number in the application form and also submit the 4 xerox copies of aadhaar card at the time of possession.
- Candidates have to show their domicile certificate as proof that they are living in West Bengal from last 15 years.
- Candidates have to show their annual income certificate, because according to the annual income certificate KIT allotted the flat to candidate. If the candidate is married and both are doing the job then they have to show the income certificate of both husband and wife.
- All the candidates have to give their personal saving account number. But they cannot give the joint account number/ current account number and NRI person account number.
- Do not fill the application form with the wrong information otherwise your form will be rejected.
How to Apply Online KIT Housing Scheme Application Form:
If you are looking for the How to Apply Online KIT Housing Scheme Application Form, then you are at the right place. Filling the application form with an online process is a very easy process. Read the given below article and fill your online application form.
- The first step is visit the official website of Kolkata Improvement Trust
- Official website of KIT is
- Open the official website and search the KUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form.
- Fill the application with the personal details, fill the form with the correct spelling.
- The time of application form filling, candidates need some legal and original documents for their personal details. All the documents which the candidate required are mentioned below.
- Then take the print of your application form for your other use.
How to Apply Offline KIT Housing Scheme Application Form:
Filling the offline application form is little much more difficult than filling the online form. Because filling the offline form, you have to go outside from your house and take the cash with yourself. Taking high amounts of cash is a very difficult and risky thing.
- You go to your nearby bank and purchase the application form KIT Housing Scheme Application Form. But the application forms are available in the selected banks.
- Axis Bank, Canara Bank, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, some of these are the selected banks, you can buy the application form from here.
- Fill the application form with your personal details. Write the correct spellings in the application form.
- Then, submit your application in the same bank branch where you purchased.
- After the application form submission, pay your registration amount in the bank. The registration amount is the 10 per cent amount of the flat amount.
- All the categories of the house have different registration amounts.
Required Documents For KIT Housing Scheme Application Form:
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Driving License/ Voting Proof/ Passport/ Birth Certificate
KIT Housing Scheme 2020 Result:
- Authority Name: KIT (Kolkata Improvement Trust)
- Total Number of House: Coming Soon
- KIT Housing Scheme 2020 Result Date: Coming Soon
- Available in Article: KIT Housing Scheme Application Form, KIT Housing Scheme 2019 Result
- Official Website:
KIT Housing Scheme 2020 Winner’s and Waiting List:
Winner’s List of KIT Housing Scheme 2020:
Those candidate who are selected in the KIT Housing Scheme, their name will listed in the winner’s list. Winner’s list it means that the result of the housing scheme. Search the winners name with the candidate name and location. All the candidates who are selected in the KIT Housing Scheme, will be mentioned in the winners list.
Waiting List of KIT Housing Scheme 2020:
Waiting is announced after the winner’s list release. Those candidates who are not selected in the KIT Housing Scheme 2019, their names are listed in the waiting list. They all have to fill the application form for the refund amount. Also, they all can apply in the next housing scheme of KIT. But only West Bengal peoples.
How to Check KIT Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winner’s and Waiting List:
You are at the best place to find the process of How to Check KIT Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winner’s and Waiting List, in this topic we mentioned some information about the process of the result finding.
- First of all, all the candidate has to visit the official website of KIT.
- Official website of KIT is
- Then, search the KIT Housing Scheme 2020 Result.
- A link is shown on the page, click on the link and search the winner name with their name and location.
- If you are selected in the KIT housing scheme , then your name will be mentioned in the housing scheme, otherwise your name will be listed in the waiting list. If you are not selected, fill the application form for a refund amount.
KIT Housing Scheme Refund Process:
Those candidates who are not selected in the KIT Housing Scheme 2020. They all have to fill the application form for the refund amount. The department of KIT gives the refund amount within the 7 Days of working. All the people of West Bengal like this housing scheme because it gives the best house in the affordable amount.
The process of the refund amount is that, if you pay the registration amount via transaction then your refund amount comes in your bank account. In that case if you can not get the refund amount within the 7 working days then you can contact the KIT customer care department. The customer care number is mentioned in the application form.
Authority Name: Kolkata Improvement Trust
Post Category: Refund Amount
Amount to Refund Days: Within 7 Days of Working