KDA Housing Scheme 2020 | Application Form | Last Date | Lottery Draw Results
Kanpur Development Authority launches the Sulabh Awas Shatabdi Nagar, KDA Dreams, KDA Greens, and KDA Heights. India registration form date will be announced very soon. KDA Housing Scheme allotment all the details were updated on the official website of the Kanpur Development Authority. If you are interested in it so you have to check the official website regularly. The person who wants to buy a KDA Housing Scheme flats this is the greatest chance to buy a flat in the KDA Housing Scheme. It is the Samajwadi Awas Yojana scheme offered by the Uttar Pradesh Government. There are 1452 total double bedrooms in the last time.
KDA Housing Scheme launched the three different locations for the flats: KDA Dreams, KDA Greens and KDA Heights. Minimum units 0400 flats in all the three units (KDA Dreams-10 towers, KDA Greens-132, KDA Heights-040 units) in a single building.
Area of the KDA Housing Scheme Flats scheme was 75.93 sq.mt. It is 2BHK consists of a 2 bedroom, Drawing room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bathroom and 1 balcony.
KDA Housing Scheme registration fee is 10 percent of the total amount of the flat for the 2bhk. Its costs approx Rs. 26 lakh with the registration amount.
KDA Housing Scheme Flats Details:
|Type of Flat||No. of Towers||No. of flats in Each Tower||Total Flats||Super Area (in sq.mt.|
|Type of Flat||Total Flats||Super Area In sq.mt||Estimated Cost of Flat||Registration Amount||Payment After receiving allotment letter within 30 days||Remaining amount by quarterly 8 Installments (Estimated Installments|
|2BHK||0400||75.93||26 lakh||2.60 lakh||3.90 lakh||2.87 lakh|
|2BHK||132||75.93||26 lakh||2.60 lakh||3.90 lakh||2.87 lakh|
|2BHK||040||75.93||26 lakh||2.60 lakh||3.90 lakh||2.87 lakh|
KDA Housing Scheme Important Dates:
- Registration Form Starting Date: 2 May
- Last Date of Registration Form Submitting: 15 June
Finally, You got all the information about the KDA Housing Scheme 2020. But you have to apply online for the Registration in the KDA Housing Scheme. You have to buy the application form from the Axis bank in Kanpur. Candidates have to pay the 525 rupees VAT charge on the application form. Candidates have to take the print of the application form the official website, but your registration fee pay with the registration form submitting time. The amount of the registration fee will be paid as Cash or deposit DD in the Axis bank of Kanpur.
How to Apply KDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form Step by Step:
- Visit official website of Kanpur Development Authority www.kdaindia.co.in
- Search KDA Housing Scheme 2020 application form in the latest section at the homepage.
- Read out the instruction carefully then click at proceed.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details.
- Submit the application form by clicking a submit option..
KDA Housing Scheme Required Documents:
- Income Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Driving License/Voting proof/Passport/Birth Certificate.
KDA Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
- Those candidates who apply for the KDA Housing Scheme are above the 18 years old. (Do not fill the application form behalf of the under the 18 years of children)
- Fill all the information correctly like:subject, name, mobile number, address, e-mail etc.
- Applicants must have their pan card at the time they fill the registration form and must check that your pan card number is correct.
- You can provide your personal saving account number.
- The other family members of the candidate family can not apply for the same scheme or the other housing scheme in Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates must have to submit their domicile certificate as a proof that they have lived in Uttar Pradesh for the last 15 years.
- Applicants must have to show their income proof. The income proof should be based on the D.A+City Allowance+Bonus. The income statement is allowance such as medical, transport, washing exclude money.
- Candidates have their adhaar at the time they submit their registration form because aadhaar number is must important for the registration form.
- It is compulsory for the candidates they have to fill the income proof because registered trust can fill the request trust income is taken into from the account.
- There are certain groups that apply for the filing, which should be followed by the candidate in the application proof.
- Applicants with the wrong information or the incorrect category, they are suspended from the KDA Housing Scheme.
Result of the KDA Housing Scheme:
- Authority Name – KDA(Kanpur Development Authority)
- Total number of House – 04000
- KDA Housing Scheme 2019 Result Date – Coming soon
- Available in Article –KDA Kanpur 2020 Results, Winners Name List & Waiting List.
- Official website – www.kdaindia.co.in