HUDA Residential Plots Scheme at Karnal Sector-16 for BPL Families
Many different plots schemes are being introduced for the sake of the needy people. However, the HUDA (Haryana Urban Development Authority) has introduced a residential plot scheme. This scheme was especially announced to provide benefits to the BPL families in 2019. The scheme there will be the launching of the plots under the sector-16 and Balmiki Basti Sector-04 Karnal. As we know this is the latest scheme introduced under the state of Haryana then the booking procedure will be accomplished soon.
The main objective behind the implementation of this scheme is to help the families who fall under BPL. Thus, the scheme is inviting the BPL families for their latest plot scheme under the state of Haryana, thus families can apply this scheme in the offline mode and occupants of Balmiki Basti.
Details of HUDA Residential Plots Scheme 2019:
Under this scheme the state is offering much more to the people such as 424 residential plots for the BPL families who all are living in the Balmiki Basti. However, there will be two types of the plots will be available such as BPL and the Balmiki Basti families for the sale, 2 Marla and 3 Marla.
|Category of plots||Number of Plots||Tentative Area (in sq.mtrs.)||Rate per Sq. mtrs.||Earnest money @ 10% of the total tentative cost|
|2 Marla (First right for occupants of Balmiki Basti Sector-04, Karnal)||259||41.587||Rs.2500/-||Rs.10,400/-|
How to Apply HUDA Registration Form:
All the interested families of the BPL as well as for the Balmiki Basti can easily apply under the scheme for plots. They can complete the registration process through the offline mode. It can be easily purchased with the help from bank as there are some terms and condition from the Officer of Estate, HUDA, Karnal by paying Rs 50/-. The name of the all the banks are available below, read the full details about the bank.
List of the Bank and Branches For the Application Form of HUDA 2019:
In order to purchase the plot from HUDA BPL all the applicants are required to fill the details accurately after that you are required to submit the registration form in the same bank branch. The registration amount is 10% of tentative cost of a unit.
Punjab National Bank:
Haryana : Sadar Bazaar Ambala Cantl (0014). Bhiwani (0053), Hisar main (0203), Kaithal main (0248), Kurukshetra Sector 5, Yamuna Nagar main (0471). Panchkula Sector-5 (4075), Rohtak Civil Line, Sirsa R.B. (0430), Naraingarh (2733), Narnaul (0360), Ratgal (3287), Fatehabad (0653), Model Town Karnal, GT Road Karnal, Nameste Chowk Karnal, GT road Panipat, Sonatina Main.
Chandigarh: Manimajra (Controlling Branch), Sector-17 B.
Once you have purchased the plots from the HUDA then all the respective applicants are required to fill the registration form with the full details as well as with the correct information. Thus, the candidates are required to submit the registration from to the same bank where they purchase the registration form. They have to pay the registration amount which is 10% to the total amount of plot.
HUDA BPL Plot Scheme 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- All the respective candidates who apply for the HUDA BPL Plots Scheme 2019 their age must be 18 years or above for this scheme.
- The resident of the Haryana for over the 15 years can easily apply for this scheme as well as they must also have a state domicile certificate.
- The candidate who are applying for HUDA Residential Plots Scheme their families annul income must be less then the 3,00,000 (including all the family member of the candidate.)
- Applicant who do not have a residential plot, housing in the any member of the applicant family only that family candidate can apply for the HUDA BPL plot Scheme 2019.
- Haryana Government Employees, Employees of its Board & Corporation, Employees in Municipal Corporation/committee, Improvement Trust and Co-operative banks of Haryana Government are eligible for the HUDA BPL Plot Scheme 2019.
- Candidate must have their Pan Card at a time of form Registration and they should also check that pan card number is correct.
- Applicant with the wrong information and the incorrect details they are suspended from the HUDA Residential Plots Scheme 2019.
Documents for the HUDA BPL Plots Scheme 2019:
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Driving License/Voting proof/Passport/Birth Certificate.
Important Dates For the HUDA BPL Plots Scheme 2019:
- Application Start Date: Coming Soon
- Application Last Date: Coming Soon
HUDA BPL Plot Scheme 2019 Results:
- Authority Name: HUDA (Haryana Urban Development Authority)
- Total Number of Plots:Coming Soon
- HUDA BPL Plots Results Date:Coming Soon
- Available in the Article: HUDA BPL Plots Scheme Results.
- Official Website:www.huda.org.in