HSVP Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form | HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 | Result | Winners and Waiting List
The meaning of HSVP is Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran but it formally known as HUDA Haryana Urban Development Authority. HSVP is the agency of the Indian State Haryana except Gurugram Metropolitan Development Authority. The headquarter of the HSVP is in Panchkula in Haryana. Today we are learning about the HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme Application Form. HSVP is the biggest housing scheme in the Haryana state.
Divisions of HSVP With Gurugram City:
|Faridabad Zone||Gurugram Zone||Hisar Zone||Panchkula Zone||Rohtak Zone|
Departments in HSVP Housing Scheme:
HSVP divided the departments in the twelve parts:
- Town Planning
- Land Acquisition
- Information Technology
Facilities in HSVP Housing Scheme:
- Residential Areas
- Commercial Areas
- Industrial Areas
- Institutional Areas
Nearby Areas of HSVP Housing Scheme:
- Police Stations
- Community Centers
- Gymkhana Clubs
- Old Age Home
- Fire Stations
- Cremation Ground
- Public Parks
Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran:
If you are looking for the best housing scheme in Haryana state then HUDA is the best and biggest housing scheme in Haryana state. All the types of the plots categories are available in the HUDA Housing Scheme. Categories of the plots are EWS/LIG/MIG/HIG. Total number of plots allotted to candidates are 6200. The location of the plots in Karnal.
But in this year HSVP decided to allot the plots according to the candidate annual income. HUDA Housing Scheme flats prices are not confirmed but it is sure that the price are of the HSVP flats are affordable. Any type of peoples can apply in the HUDA Housing Scheme. But the main point is, the candidate has to select the plot category according to annual income. Plots are available in HSVP is 1BHK for LIG, 2BHK for MIG and 3-4BHK for HIGH Category. All the candidates can not buy the HIGH category of flats because the HIGH category of flats are in high cost. And the LIG and MIG category of candidates can not afford the price of this group.
Those candidates who want to buy the flats but they have no money so they take the home loan from the Banks. Or all those who were selected in the HSVP Housing Scheme, they can pay their payment in the easy monthly installments.
The price of the flats in HSVP may be high but it give to the all candidate with the best location and also with the best facilities.
Flats Category in HSVP Housing Scheme:
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme Application Form Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are applying for the HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme Application Form. They are over the age of 18 years and above the 18 years old. Below the 18 years old candidates are not valid for this housing scheme. Also do not fill the application form on behalf of children.
- Candidates have to fill all the mandatory details like candidate name, current address of candidate, mobile number, e-mail. These types of details are mentioned in the application form and all the candidates who are participating in the HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme Application Form fill all the details. All the candidates have to write all their spelling correctly. Because if you write the wrong spelling, then it can create a big problem for the candidate and also for the HSVP department. So, before submitting your application you have to check your form once again. After the form submitting you can do any type of correction in application form.
- You (candidate) must have your PAN card at the time of HSVP Housing Scheme Application Form filling. It is because of that you have to enter your pan card number in the application form. Also check your pan card number whether it is correct or not.
- Only one member from the one family can apply for the HSVP housing scheme. Any of the second member of the family cannot buy the plot from the same housing scheme.
HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme Application Form Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates who are applying in the HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme Application Form, they have to give their personal saving account number. In the case any of the candidate does not have the personal account number then can give their any of the family member personal saving account number. But not that any of the candidates could not give the NRI person account number/ Joint account number and current account number.
- All the candidates of HSVP Housing Scheme Application Form, have to show their domicile certificate, it is for candidates living in the Haryana state from the last 15 years. This rule is fixed by the HSVP department because most of the other state candidates fill the HSVP housing scheme application form.
- Candidates have to show their income certificate, because according to the candidate annual income, HSVP allotted the plots on category based. If any of the candidates is married and both are doing the jobs, then candidates have to show both the husband and wife income proof certificate.
- During the time of application form possession all the candidates have their aadhaar card and also have to submit the xerox copy of aadhaar card.
- The most important topic for all the candidates of HSVP Housing Scheme, if any of the candidates fill the application form with wrong information then that type of candidate must be suspended from the housing scheme. And any of the candidates trying to fill the application form with fraud details they must also be rejected from the HSVP Housing Scheme Application Form.
How to Apply Online HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
Filling the online application form have the simple steps. Let come with the lean about how to apply for the HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form.
- For the online application form filling of HSVP/HUDA housing scheme, you have to visit the official website.
- Official website of HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 is huda.org.in
- After opening the official website, search the HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form.
- Then click on the link and fill your application with the required details. Enter your all personal details carefully without any spelling mistake. At the time of HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form you need the such legal and original documents for application form filling. All the documents you required, are given below.
- If you complete your form filling, then you can take the print out of your application form for your another use.
Required Documents for HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Possession Letter 4 Xerox Copies
- Driving License/ Voting Proof/ Passport/ Birth Certificate.
HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result:
- Authority Name: HSVP/HUDA (Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran and Haryana Urban Development Authority)
- Total Number of Plots in HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme: 6200
- HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result Date: Coming Soon
- Available in Article: HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result
- HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme Official Website: huda.org.in
How to Check the HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winner’s & Waiting List:
If you are looking for How to Check the HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winner’s & Waiting List, then you are right place, Let’s go about this point.
- Open the official website of HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme huda.org.in
- Then, in this website search the HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result.
- Click on the link, then in this link search the winner’s name, with their name and location.
- If you find you name in the winner’s list it means that you are selected in the HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme. Otherwise you have to apply for the refund amount.
HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Winner’s and Waiting List:
Winner’s List of HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020:
If you want the plot for your work, then you can buy from the HSVP/HUDA Housing scheme, if you are living in the Haryana State from the last 15 years. Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi is also supporting this scheme, because he wants that India will also become Develop.
The price of the plots in Haryana is 50,000 per acre. The location of the plots in Karnal.
Waiting List of HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020:
HSVP/HUDA is the most popular housing scheme for plots in Haryana. It gives the best plots with the best location. Plots price may be high but you can pay with the easy monthly installments. You can take the home loan from the bank. HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme Application Form updated on the official website very soon.
HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020 Refund Process:
The government of Haryana gives your refund amount within the 7 working days. But after the announcement of the HSVP/HUDA winner’s list then they gave the refund amount.
In which way you pay the registration fee, on that way the government gives you the payment. Like if you pay your registration amount through your bank account then the government transfers your refund amount in your bank account.
In that case if you don’t receive your refund amount in the 7 days of working, then you can contact the HSVP/HUDA customer care department. 1800-180-3030 is the HSVP/HUDA customer care number.
Name of Housing Scheme: HSVP/HUDA Housing Scheme 2020
Post Category: Refund Amount
Amount to Refund Days: Within 7 Working Days