HSIIDC Housing Scheme Application Form, Result, Winner List and Waiting List
HSIIDC means Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation, but it has the formal name is HSIIDC Haryana State Industrial Development Corporation (HSIIDC). The headquarter of HSIIDC is in the Panchkula. In this article we are learning about the HSIIDC Housing Scheme Application Form. It is the Haryana Housing Scheme. HSIIDC is the second largest housing scheme in Haryana, the first biggest housing scheme HSVP (Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran).
Divisions of HSIIDC:
- Infrastructure Planning
- Industrial Area Development
- Real estate, Mining, Sports Infrastructure Development
- Business Development and Public Relations
- Grievances Resolution
- General Administration (including HR, Finance and Legal)
- Information Technology and Library
Branches and Industrial Estate:
- Bahadurgarh Branch
- Bahadurgarh Estate
- Barhi Branch
- Barhi Industrial Estate
- Murthal Industrial Estate
- Samalkha Industrial Estate
- Barwala Branch
- Barwala Industrial Estate
- Kalka Industrial Estate
- Panchkula Industrial Estate
- Bawal Branch
- Bawal Industrial Estate
- Narnaul Industrial Estate
- Faridabad Branch
- Faridabad Industrial Estate
- Gurugram Branch
- Gurugram Industrial Estate
- Roz-ka-Meo Industrial Estate
- Sohna Industrial Model Township
- Karnal Branch
- Karnal Industrial Estate
- Kundii Branch
- Kundii Industrial Estate
- Sonepat Industrial Estate
- Manakpur Branch
- Manakpur Industrial Estate
- Yamunanagar Industrial Estate
- Manesar Branch
- Manesar Industrial Model Township
- Narwana Branch
- Narwana Industrial Estate
- Jind Industrial Estate
- New Delhi Branch
- New Delhi
- Panipat Branch
- Panipat Industrial Estate
- Rai Branch
- Rai Industrial Estate
- Rohtak Branch
- Rohtak Industrial Estate
- Kutana Industrial Estate
- Saha Branch
- Saha, Ambala Industrial Estate
- Ambala Industrial Estate
- Sirsa Branch
- Sirsa Industrial Estate
- Tohana Industrial Estate
- Technology Park Branch
- Panchkula IT Park
Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation:
HSIIDC is the housing scheme of Haryana State and the main headquarter in Panchkula. It is the second biggest housing scheme in Haryana the first one is HSVP housing Scheme. You will find all types of flats in HSIIDC. All types of flats categories are available in the HSIIDC. Flats categories are EWS/LIG/MIG/HIG. 1BHK flat for LIG Category, 2BHK flat for MIG category, 3-4BHK flat for HIG Category.
All the candidates who are interested in the HSIIDC housing scheme , they all are unable to select the HIGH category. Because the HIG category of flat is the higher price according to the other category of flat. All the candidates can not afford the HIGH category of flat.
In this year HSIIDC gives to all the candidates the best offer. All of the candidates of HSIIDC housing scheme can fill the amount of flat in the easy monthly installments. Paying the payment in the monthly installments is the best thing for everyone. Any of the candidates can not take the pressure of the total amount of cash. But it is important to fill the monthly installments from time to time, otherwise the bank persons come to your home for the installment money. And if any of the candidate wants to buy the flats but they have no money to buy the home. Then they take the home loan from the bank. For the home loan bank are always available to give the home loan.
Flats Category in HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2020:
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
Eligibility Criteria of HSIIDC Housing Scheme Application Form:
- Applicants who are interested in the HSIIDC Housing Scheme Application Form, they have to first read the eligibility criteria of HSIIDC, if they are to all eligibility criteria then they can apply for the HSIIDC Housing scheme.
- Those applicants who are interested to buy the flat through HSIIDC housing scheme application form, then there should be 18 years old and more than 18 years old. Do not fill the application form on behalf of children. Below the 18 years or candidates can not fill the application form, otherwise they will rejected form the housing scheme.
- All the applicants have to fill the application form with the personal details, all the details which are mentioned in the application form, they all have to fill and it is compulsory. Details are mentioned in the application form like candidate name, current address off candidate, mobile number, e-mail, some more details are like these, all the candidates fill and it is mandatory.
- Candidates have their own PAN Card, it is for that all the candidates have to mention the pan number in the application. Before you enter the pan number in the application form, check your pan number is correct or not. Because the process of the HSIIDC housing scheme server can not accept the wrong pan number and the server automatically reject the application of the wrong information.
- Only members from the one family can apply for the HSIIDC Housing Scheme.
Terms & Conditions of HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2020 Application From:
- Fill the application form with the correct spellings. In case if you write the wrong spelling in the application form then it will create a big problem for the HSIIDC department and also for you. And also note that, before you submit the application check the form once again, because if you submit the application form at once then you can not make any type of changes in the application form.
- At the time of application form filling all the applicants have their aadhaar card. Applicants have to mention the aadhaar number in the application form. Also take the 4 copies of aadhaar card and submit that during the time of possession.
- Applicants have to show the domicile certificate as proof that they are living in Haryana for the last 15 years.
- All the applicants have to show their annual income certificate. It is because according to the candidate annual income HSIIDC gives the dedicated category to applicants. If applicant is married and is doing the job then candidate has to show the income certificate of both husband and wife.
- Applicants have to give their personal saving account number. In case any of the candidates does not have the personal account number, then they can give their family account number.
- But any of the applicants can not give the NRI person account number, joint account number and current account number.
- If any of the candidates fill the application form with the incorrect information, then they will disqualify for the housing scheme. Or any of the candidates trying to fill the application with the fraud income they will also be rejected form the HSIIDC housing scheme.
How to Apply Offline HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
If you are looking for the offline HSIIDC for filling, you are at the right place. Because today we mention the all process of form filling in the offline process. But offline form filling is little much difficult to fill the form, because you have to go outside from the home and take the high amount or case amount is the risky thing to take the case with ourselves.
- So, if you want to fill the application form in the offline process, then you have to go to the bank and purchase the application form.
- You will find the application in the selected banks.
- ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, these are some of the selected banks, in these banks you will purchase the HSIIDC application form.
- Then, carefully fill the application form with your personal details.
- After filling the application form you have to submit the application form at the same bank branch where you purchased the application form.
- Then fill the registration amount of the flat. The registration amount is 10 percent of the house price.
- All the categories of flats are the different registration amounts.
How to Apply Online HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
If you know about the online form filling, then you can fill the application form in online process. In the given below article we mentioned some points for the online form filling process that will make it easier for the online filling candidates.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website.
- HSIIDC Housing Scheme official website is hsiidcesewa.org.in
- Open the website and search the HSIIDC Housing Scheme Application Form.
- Fill the application with your personal details, but write all spellings correctly.
- At the time of application form filling you need the some legal and original documents, all the documents you required are mentioned in the given below article.
- If you complete your form filling, then you can take the print out of the application form for your other use.
HSIIDC Housing Scheme Application Form Required Documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- 4 copies of Possession Letter
- Driving License/ Voting Proof/ Passport/ Birth Certificate
HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2020 Result:
- Authority Name: HSIIDC (Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation)
- Total Number of Flats: Coming Soon
- Result Date of HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2020: Coming Soon
- Available in Article: HSIIDC Housing Scheme, HSIIDC Housing Scheme Result
- Official Website of HSIIDC Housing Scheme: hsiidcesewa.org.in
HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2020 Winner’s and Waiting List:
Winner’s List of HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2020:
The HSIIDC housing scheme flats prices are not fixed yet but they give the best house for all the candidates. HSIIDC is the most popular housing scheme after the HSVP housing scheme. The population of Haryana really likes this housing scheme. Any people of Haryana who are living there from the last 15 years can buy the flats in the HSIIDC housing scheme.
Waiting List of HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2020:
Those applicants who are not selected in the HSIIDC housing scheme have to fill the application for the refund amount and they can apply in the next housing scheme. Waiting is releasing after releasing the winners list.
How to Check HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winner’s and Waiting List:
Here, we mentioned the some points about the How to Check HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2019 Result, Winner’s and Waiting List, read the given below point.
- The first step is you have to visit the official website of HSIIDC.
- Official website of HSIIDC is hsiidcesewa.org.in.
- Then, open the official website and search the HSIIDC Housing Scheme Result.
- After that, click on the link and the page is opened, then on that page search the winner’s name with the area and location wise.
- If you are selected in the HSIIDC housing scheme, then your name is listed in the winners list. If you can not find your name in the winners list then you are not selected in the HSIIDC housing scheme and you have to fill the application for the refund amount.
HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2020 Refund Process:
HSIIDC refund process is very simple and easy process. All the candidates whose name is listed in the waiting list all have to fill the application form of refund amount. The department of HSIIDC gives you the refund amount within the 7 working days. Buy the announcement of the winners list, then they give the refund amount.
In which way you done the payment on that way HSIIDC gives you the refund amount. Like if you pay the registration amount with your bank account then the department of HSIIDC transfer the refunded amount in your bank account.
In that case, if you don’t receive the refunded amount within the 7 working days then you can contact the HSIIDC customer care department. The customer care number is mentioned in the application form.
Name of Housing Scheme: HSIIDC Housing Scheme 2019
Post Category: Refund Amount
Amount To Refund Days: Within 7 Working Days