HDA Housing Scheme Application Form, Result, Winner and Waiting List
HDA means that Haldia Development Authority. HDA is the agency of the Indian State of West Bengal. West Bengal is the part of India State, the capital city of West Bengal is Kolkata (Calcutta). Kolkata is the seventh largest city in India. The headquarter of the HDA is in the Haldia Unnayan Bhawan, Haldia. HDA gives the best house for all the peoples of West Bengal. Every person can buy the house from here. But only that person can buy the house from this housing scheme who have been living in West Bengal from last 15 years. Let’s come with me talking about the HDA Housing Scheme Application Form.
Haldia Development Authority:
HDA Housing Scheme is the West Bengal housing scheme. It is the second biggest housing scheme in West Bengal after the Kolkata Housing Scheme. All categories of flats are available in this housing scheme. But you have to buy the flat according to your annual income. This scheme is fixed by the Government of West Bengal. All the candidates, who are interested in the HDA housing scheme, have to select the house category as per their annual income.
Categories in the HDA Housing Scheme are EWS/LIG/MIG/HIG. At this time, the price of the HDA houses are not fixed. HDA gives you the best house at the best price as compared to the other housing scheme. The location of the HDA is the best location in Haldia. Flats are available in 1BHK for LIG/ 2BHK for MIG, 3-4 BHK for HIG. But all the candidates can not select the HIG category of house. Because the price of HIGH category of house and every person can not afford the price of the HIGH category of house.
This year every person of West Bengal can buy the house through the HDA Housing Scheme. Because this year HDA gives the best option for all the candidates. If any of the candidate have no money for purchasing the house then they can take the home loan from the bank and also pay the house amount in the easy monthly installments.
HDA Housing Scheme 2020 Flats Category:
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
HDA Housing Scheme Application Form Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are applying in the HDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form, that candidate age should be 18 years old and over the 18 years. Do not fill the application form on behalf of children. Below the age of 18 year old candidates are not applicable for this housing scheme.
- All the HDA Housing Scheme candidates have to fill the application form with their personal details. All the details are compulsory to fill like name, address, phone number, e-mail, some other details like these, all the candidates have to fill and it is mandatory. Because, the department of the HDA how to find all the details about you, after the flat allotment.
- Enter all the details without any spelling mistake. If you fill the application form with the spelling mistake then it can create a big problem for the candidate and also for the HDA Housing Scheme Department. Before you submitting the application form check once again the form. Because if you submit the application form at once then you can not do any type of changes.
- At the time of application form filling you need the PAN Card. Also you have to enter your pan number in the application form. Before entering the pan number check your pan number is correct or not, otherwise your application form will be disqualified from the HDA Housing Scheme.
- Only one member of the family can fill the HDA Housing Scheme. Any other member of the family can not buy the house from the same housing scheme.
HDA Housing Scheme Application Form Terms & Conditions:
All the candidates have to follow all the terms and conditions which are given below in the article.
- All the candidate has to give their personal saving account number. In that case any of the candidates does not have their personal account number then can give any of the family member account number.
- Any of the candidate should not give the NRI person account number, joint account number and current account number.
- Candidates have to enter their aadhaar card number and also submit the xerox copy of aadhaar card at the time of possession.
- All the candidates of HDA Housing Scheme have to show their domicile certificate as proof that they are living in West Bengal from the last 15 years. It is because most of the other states of peoples fill the application to buy the house.
- Candidates of HDA have to show their income certificate, because on the behalf of candidate annual income HDA allotted the house. If the applicant is married and both the husband and wife are doing the job then the candidate has to show the income certificate of both.
- If any of the candidates fill their application form with the wrong information then their application form will be disqualified from the HDA Housing Scheme. Or any of the candidates trying to fill the application form with the fraud information will also be disqualified.
How to Apply Offline HDA Housing Scheme Application Form:
Offline application form filling is little much tough from the Online form filling.
- If you are interested to fill the application form in the offline format then you have to purchase the HDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form form the Bank. Application Forms are not available in all banks of West Bengal. Application forms are available in the selected bank.
- ICICI Bank, State Bank of India, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, these all are the selected banks, in which these bank HDA Housing Scheme Application Form are available.
- Fill the application with your personal details but carefully. Then submit your application form at the bank branch where you purchase the application form.
- After that you have to submit the registration fees in the bank. It means that you have to submit 25 percent of the amount of house.
- All the categories have different house with different registration fees.
How to Apply Online HDA Housing Scheme Application Form:
Online form fill is very easy as compared to the offline form filling. In the online form filling, you have no fear about the money. Because in the offline for filling you have to take the cash with you and it is the big fear for everyone.
- If you are filling the online application form of HDA Housing Scheme Application Form then you have to visit the official website of HDA.
- hda.gov.in, it is the official website of HDA Housing Scheme Application Form.
- Open the website and click on the HDA Housing Scheme Application Form.
- Then fill your application Form Carefully with your personal details. You need some legal and original documents at the time of HDA Housing Scheme Application Form Filling.
- All the Legal and original documents which you required all are given below in the article.
- If you compel your form filling process then you can print out of your application form for your another use.
Required Documents For HDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Birth Certificate
- 4 Copies of Possession Letter
Result of HDA Housing Scheme 2020:
- Authority Name: HDA ( Haldia Development Authority)
- Total Number of Flats: Coming Soon
- Result Date of HDA Housing Scheme 2020: Coming Soon
- Available in Article: HDA Housing Scheme, HDA Housing Scheme Result
- Official Website of HDA Housing Scheme: hda.gov.in
Winner’s and Waiting List of HDA Housing Scheme 2020:
Winner’s List of HDA Housing Scheme 2020:
In the winner list, HDA mentioned all the candidates’ names, who are elected in the HDA Housing Scheme. Only those candidates are selected in the HDA Housing Scheme, who are applicable for this house scheme and also those candidates who really need the house.
Waiting List of HDA Housing Scheme 2020:
Waiting list releasing after the releasing the winner’s list. Those candidates whose name is listed in the waiting list then have to fill the application form for a refund amount. And they can again apply in the next year of the housing scheme.
Refund Process of HDA Housing Scheme 2020:
If you are looking for the how the HDA Housing Scheme gives the refund amount for those candidates who are not selected in the HDA Housing Scheme. So, don’t worry about it, because HDA gives the refund amount within the 7 days working after the announcement of the winner’s list.
HDA gives the refund amount on that way, from which way you submit the payment. Like if you submit the payment from the bank account then the HDA department transfers your refund amount in your bank account.
In case if you don’t get the refund amount within the 7 days of working after the announcement of the winner’s list, then you can contact the HDA Housing Scheme customer care department. The customer care number of HDA Housing Scheme is mentioned in the application form.
Name of Housing Scheme: HDA Housing Scheme 2020
Post Category: Refund Amount
Amount to Refund Days: Within 7 Days of Working