GMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form | Result | Winner List and Waiting List
Today, we are talking about the GMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form, this is the important topic for all the peoples. Because everyone wants to live in their personal house and lives a happy life under the roof. GMDA stands for Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority. GMDA is the agency of the Government of Assam. Guwahati is the largest city in the Indian state of Assam. It is one of the fastest growing cities in India. Guwahati is situated in the South Bank of the Brahmaputra.
Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority:
GMDA Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority launches the plots and flats in various sizes. Plots and flats allotted system are based on the candidate annual income. In this housing scheme any of the interested candidates can apply. The GMDA housing scheme plots and flats are given by the category wise like: EWS/ LIG/MIG/HIG.
The plots and flats price are fixed but not confirmed. All the people can buy the housing as per their annual income. Because in this year the government of Assam fixed a rule for all the interested candidates of GMDA. Candidates can buy the house but as their annual income. According to their annual income, the category of the house will be selected. This rule is fixed because, all of the candidates selected the higher category of house, but at the time of payment they can not afford the payment. that’s why the government of Assam fixed this rule.
The price of the GMDA housing scheme may be high cost. But the winner of the GMDA has to pay the payment in the easy installments. If any of the selected candidates don’t have the money, then they can take the loan from the banks. Bank gives you the housing loan.
Most of the builders of GMDA are offering the house in the lowest price. GMDA is the latest housing scheme and it is the most demanded housing scheme, this housing scheme is given by the government.
Flats Category Under GMDA Housing Scheme 2020:
- EWS (Economic Weaker Section)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
GMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate who are applying for the GMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form, then the candidate will be 18 years and above. Otherwise the candidates are not able to fill the GMDA housing scheme 2019 application form. Note that, do not fill the GMDA application on behalf of children, if you do this then your application form will be rejected.
- You have to fill all the mandatory details like Candidate name, Phone number, Current house address, e-mail as like as some other details you have to fill carefully. Notice that write the correct spelling of each and every word. Because in the largest population of Assam, the same name as you are also filling the application form, that creates the big problem for you. That’s why before submitting the application form, once again check all the spelling which you mentioned or write.
- If you are filling the GMDA housing scheme application then make sure that you have your own PAN card. Because you have to enter the PAN Card number in application form. Also note that your pan card number is correct or not.
- All the candidates who are applying in the GMDA housing scheme, they all have to give their personal account number. In that case candidates do not have their personal account number then they can give any of the family member personal saving account number. But candidates can not give the Current account number, Joint Account Number and also NRI personal account number. These accounts are not valid in the GMDA housing scheme.
- All the candidates who are applying in the GMDA housing scheme, their any of the family member can not buy the house in the same housing scheme.
GMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form Terms & Conditions:
- All the candidates of GMDA Housing scheme have to show their domicile certificate, as a proof that they are living in Assam from the last 15 years. This process is for that, other states can not buy the house from this housing scheme.
- All the candidates have to show their income proof, because according to the applicant annual income flats will be allotted. If any of the candidates is married and both are doing the job. Then candidates have to show the income proof of both the husband and wife.
- You have your own aadhaar card at the time of application form filling, because you have to mention the aadhaar number in the application form also you have to submit the copy of the aadhaar card during the possession time.
- Last point, but it is most useful and important for all the GMDA housing scheme candidates: if any of the candidates fill the application form with the wrong information, then they are suspended from the GMDA housing scheme. So all of the candidates fill the application form carefully. Or any of the candidates try to fill the application form with fraud information they are also suspended from the GMDA housing scheme.
How to Apply Offline GMDA Housing Scheme Application Form 2020:
The offline process of GMDA housing scheme 2020
- All the candidates who are interested and need the house in the best price, they all can fill the GMDA housing scheme 2020 application form.
- For the offline registration you have to buy the application form from the bank. GMDA housing scheme application forms are available in the selected banks.
- The selected banks for the GMDA housing scheme application form are: Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India,HDFC Bank, Canara Bank.
- All the candidates have to fill the application form with their personal details, but carefully. After filling the application form then you have to submit the form form the same branch where you purchase the GMDA housing scheme application form.
- Then, you have to pay your registration amount as the down payment. The down payment means the total price of the house, you have to fill the 25 per cent amount from the total price.
- But all the down payments are fixed according to the category of the house. All the categories of the house have different down payment.
How to Apply Online GMDA Housing Scheme Application Form 2020:
If you are looking for the How to Apply Online GMDA Housing Scheme Application Form 2020, then here is the process of online application form filling.
- If you want to fill the application form of GMDA Then first of all you have to visit the official website of GMDA.
- Official website of GMDA is gmda.assam.gov.in
- After open the website, then click on the GMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form.
- After that, fill your online application form carefully with your personal details. For the GMDA housing scheme 2019 application form filling you need some original and legal documents. All the documents you required for form filling are mentioned in the next topic.
- If you complete your application form, then take the print out of application form for your other use.
Required Documents for GMDA Housing Scheme Application Form:
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- 4 Copies of Possession Letter
- Driving License/ Voting Proof/ Passport/ Birth Certificate
Result of GMDA Housing Scheme 2020:
- Authority Name: GMDA (Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority)
- Total Number of Flats: Coming Soon
- Result Date of GMDA Housing Scheme 2020: Coming Soon
- Available in Article: GMDA Housing Scheme, GMDA Housing Scheme Result
- Official Website of GMDA Housing Scheme: gmda.assam.gov.in
Winner’s and Waiting List of GMDA Housing Scheme 2020:
Winner’s List of GMDA Housing Scheme 2020:
Needy and the poor peoples buy the housing through the GMDA housing scheme. Our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi also supporting for this housing scheme. Because he wants to see the India with the Development and Democracy.
But is is not confirmed yet, how much number of house will be allotted and also the location of the house and price of the house. But it is fixed that, the house will allotted according to the candidate annual income.
Waiting List of GMDA Housing Scheme 2020:
GMDA housing scheme is the popular housing scheme in Assam. Because they give the house in the best prices. The house of the GMDA it may be high, but the government of Assam gives the solution for high amount of the house. You can pay the house payment in the easy installments or you can also take the house loan from the banks. Application form and the details about the price of the house were releasing soon.
How to Check GMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winner’s & Waiting List:
You are at the place, because here we mentioned all the process of GMDA form filling also the process of the how to check the result.
Let’s come with me, I’ll guide you about the process of how to check the GMDA housing scheme result.
- First of all visit the official website of GMDA housing scheme gmda.assam.gov.in
- In this website search the GMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result.
- After searching the result line, then in this link search the winner’s name with area and location wise.
- Then, if you find you name in the GMDA 2020 winner’s list then you are select in the GMDA housing scheme, and you got the house. Otherwise, if you do not find your name in the winner’s list then you have to apply for the refund amount.
Refund Process of GMDA Housing Scheme 2020:
The government of Guwahati, give you the refunded amount of housing scheme. The refund amount will be returned in the 7 days of working. After the announcement of the winner’s list, then in 7 days of working GMDA gives the refund amount.
You receive the payment in that way, at the time of form filling if you pay the payment through the back account, then the government of GMDA gives you your refund amount in your back account.
In that case if you don’t receive the refund amount in 7 day of working then you can contact the GMDA customer care number. The customer care number of GMDA Housing Scheme is 044-2220704. You can call in this number, this number is available for 24 hours. Also the customer care number is mentioned in the application form.
Name of Housing Scheme: GMDA Housing Scheme 2020
Post Category: Refund Amount
Amount To Refund Days: Within 7 Working Days