GCDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form | Result | Winner and Waiting List
GCDA is Greater Cochin Development Authority. Cochin is the city in the Indian State of Kerala. The headquarter of GCDA is in Kadavanthra, Kochi, Kerala.If you don’t know about the GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form, then read the given below article. And take the information about the GCDA Housing Scheme. If you want to buy the flat then you can buy form the GCDA Housing Scheme. All the categories of flats are available.
Greater Cochin Development Authority:
GCDA is the best housing scheme in Kerala. You can find all the types of house even all types of categories. You can buy the flats according to your annual income. Because this year the government fixed this rule all the candidates have to select the category according to their annual income. Category in GCDA Housing Scheme EWS/LIG/MIG/HIG.
Yet, GCDA Housing Scheme flats prices are not confirmed. But it gives the best house according to the other housing scheme. It gives the best house with the best location and facilities. Flats available in 1BHK for LIG Category, 2BHK for MIG category, 3-4 BHK for HIG Category. All the candidates can not buy the HIG category of flat. Because the HIG category of flat price is much higher than the other category of flat. All the candidates can not afford this much of money.
In this year GCDA Housing Scheme gives the best option for all the candidates. If any of the candidates wants to buy the flat from GCDA and they have no money to buy the flat then they can take the home loan form bank. And also all the candidates have to fill the flat amount in the easy monthly installments. If any of the candidates have the total amount of the flat they can also buy the flat.
Flats Category in GCDA Housing Scheme 2020:
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
Eligibility Criteria of GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form:
If you are filling the GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form, then you have to read the first eligibility criteria. Because this housing is based on the eligibility criteria. If you have all the possibility like eligibility criteria then you are eligible for the GCDA Housing Scheme.
- Those candidates who are applying for the GCDA Housing Scheme then their age should be 18 years old and above the 18 year. Below the 18 years of age candidates are not eligible for the GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form. Don’t fill the application form on behalf of children.
- Candidates have to fill the GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form with their personal details and all the mandatory details are compulsory to fill like: Candidate Name, Current address of candidate, mobile number and Email etc. You will find some more details like this and you have to fill all the details. Fill your application form without any spelling mistake. If you write the wrong in the application form then it can create a big problem for the GCDA department and also for the candidate. Before you submit the application form you have to check your form again. Because if you submit your application form at once after that you can not do any type of changes in the application form.
- Note that, at the time of application form filling you have your own PAN Card. You have to enter the PAN Card number in the application form. Also before you enter the pan card number check your pan number it is correct not. Because the server of the GCDA can not accept the wrong pan number, then your application form will be disqualified from the GCDA Housing Scheme.
- Only one member from one family can validate the application form of GCDA Housing Scheme. Any second member of the family can not buy the house form the same housing scheme.
Terms & Conditions of GCDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application From:
All the candidates have to follow all the terms and conditions and all the compulsory for all the candidates.
- All the candidates have their aadhaar card and also submit the xerox copy of aadhaar card during the time of possession.
- Candidates have to show their domicile certificate as proof that they are living in Kerala from the last 15 years. This rule is fixed by the government of Kerala, because most of the other states of peoples fill the GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form to buy the house in other states, that’s the region government fixed the rule to show the domicile certificate.
- All the candidates of GCDA Housing Scheme have to show their income certificate. Because, according to the candidate income certificate GCDA allotted the house. If any of the candidates is married and both are doing the job then candidate has to show the income certificate of husband and wife. Then the GCDA gives the house to candidates with the both of the Income Certificate.
- All the candidates who are applying in the GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form, they all have to give their personal saving account number. In that case if any of the candidates does not have the account number then they can give the personal account number of any member of the family. But they can not give the NRI persona account number, Joint Account number and Current number. In the GCDA housing scheme only the personal saving account is mandatory.
- This point is the most important point for all the candidates of GCDA: if any of the candidates fill the application form with the wrong information then the candidate will be rejected form the GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form. Or any of the people trying to fill the application form with the fraud information then they will also be rejected from the GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form.
How to Apply Online GCDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
Online form filling process is very easy to fill, because in the online form filling, you can not go outside of your home. You can fill the application form form your home without any type of pressure.
- For the Online Form Filling you have to visit the official website of GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form.
- Official website of GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form is gcda.kerala.gov.in
- Open the official website and then click on the GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form.
- Then fill your application form carefully with your personal details. At the time of GCDA Housing Scheme Application form fill, you need a legal document. All the documents which you need at the time of form filling, all are mentioned in the below article.
- Then, if you complete your form filling then submit your application form. After that you can take the print out of the application form for your other use.
How to Apply Offline GCDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
This year the government gives a very special thing for all the candidates who are interested in filling the housing scheme application form. This year government housing scheme, you can also fill the application form in the offline format.
- If you want to fill the application form in the offline format then you have to go to the bank for the application form.
- You can find the application form in the selected banks.
- Canara Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, these are the selected banks, you will find here the GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form.
- Fill your application form carefully with your personal details. After filling the application form, you have to submit the application form in the same branch where you purchase.
- Then, also fill the registration amount. It means that you have to fill the 25 per cent amount of the house.
- All the houses have different types of registration amount.
GCDA Housing Scheme Application Form Required Documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- 4 copies of Possession Letter
- Driving License/ Voting Proof/ Passport/ Birth Certificate
GCDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result:
- Authority Name: GCDA ( Greater Cochin Development Authority)
- Total Number of Flats: Coming Soon
- Result Date of GCDA Housing Scheme 2019: Coming Soon
- Available in Article: GCDA Housing Scheme, GCDA Housing Scheme Result
- Official Website of GCDA Housing Scheme: gcda.kerala.gov.in
GCDA Housing Scheme 2020 Winner’s and Waiting List
Winner’s List of GCDA Housing Scheme 2020:
GCDA Housing Scheme is the most popular housing scheme in Kerala. Because it gives the best house with the best facilities and location. All the population of Kerala really likes this housing scheme because of the best facilities. Every person of Kerala can buy the house form the GCDA Housing Scheme.
The price of the flat is not decided at this time. But this will release very soon. If you don’t have the money for buying the house. Then you can take the home loan from the bank.
Waiting List of GCDA Housing Scheme 2020:
Waiting for GCDA releasing after the winners list release. All the candidates whose names are listed in the waiting list have to fill application form for the refund amount. Also they can apply in the next housing scheme of GCDA Housing Scheme.
How to Check GCDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winner’s and Waiting List:
If you are looking for the how to check the winners list and result of GCDA housing scheme 2019. Then here we mentioned some points, to find the winner’s list and result.
- First of all go to the official website of GCDA Housing Scheme 20158 Result gcda.kerala.gov.in
- Then in this website search the GCDA Housing Scheme 2019 Result.
- Then click on the link, that page will open and then in that page search the winner’s name with their name and area or location wise.
- If you find your name in the winners list then you are selected in the GCDA Housing Scheme 2019, otherwise you have to apply for the refund amount.
GCDA Housing Scheme 2020 Refund Process:
Refund Process of GCDA Housing Scheme is very simple and easy only you have to fill the application form GCDA Refund Amount. The government of GCDA gives you the refund amount within the 7 working days. But after the announcement of GCDA Housing Scheme winners list.
The department of GCDA gives you the refund amount in which way you pay the payment. Like if you pay the payment through your bank account then the department of GCDA transfer the refund amount in your bank account.
In that case if you don’t get the refund amount within the 7 working days then you can contact the GCDA customer care department. The customer care number of GCDA Housing Scheme is mentioned in the application form.
Name of Housing Scheme: GCDA Housing Scheme 2020
Post Category: Refund Amount
Amount To Refund Days: Within 7 Working Days.