DDA Delhi Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form Dates | DDA Lottery Draw Results 2020
DDA Delhi Housing Scheme 2020
Delhi Development Authority is also known as the DDA. DDA Delhi Housing Scheme launches the 20000 flats in Delhi and some nearby cities like Rohini, Dwarka, Jasola, Vasant Kunj and Narela. DDA Delhi Housing Scheme said that the building construction is running and the remaining work will be completed in March 2020. This building quality is rainwater harvesting, multi-level underground parking and comfortable bedrooms.
The good part of these housing flats is that these buildings are very strong to withstand natural disasters like storms, earthquakes and Tsunami. Even it can hold up the 8.5 Richter earthquakes. In 2014 DDA Delhi Housing Scheme offered the 25000 flats but regrettably 8500 flats are surrendered by the DDA flat allotted due to the loss of base.
DDA works hard and they are expected to open it in June 2020 by JP Agarwal, principal commissioner of DDA. DDA Delhi Housing Scheme 2020 can have flats in income groups like LIG, MIG, HIG and EWS.
DDA Delhi Housing Scheme 2020 Beneficiaries:
- Beneficiaries of this housing scheme in 2020 they include the Lower Income Group (LIG), which has annual income of Rs. 3 to 6 lakhs. And also include with the 3 to 6 lakhs per annum for lower income groups.
- Delhi Development Authority offered the 25040 flats for the various categories with the price between Rs. 7 lakh and the Rs. 04 crores.
DDA Delhi Housing Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying the application form of DDA Housing Scheme 2020 you have to read all the eligibility criteria of the Delhi Development Authority.
- Candidates must be 18 years and stable in India.
- Candidate has no other plot of his name/ his wife/ brother and other relations. Candidates have not their own residential house or leasehold in New Delhi.
How to Apply Online DDA Delhi Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2020.
- Click on the link DDA Housing Scheme Application Status 2020.
- Fill the application form with your personal details like PAN Card number, Date of Birth of the candidate and Application Number.
- Take the print of the confirmation application form, for more use.
How to Apply Offline DDA Delhi Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates who are interested in the DDA Housing Scheme 2020 they collect the application form from the Delhi Development Authority: Address- DDA Sale Counter, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi.
- DDA application form you can also purchase from the banks like: SBI, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Central Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDBI Bank, HDFC Bank and Yes Bank.
- Enter your personal details in application form and then you have to make your payment. Then you have to submit your DDA Application in that Bank where you make your payment.
- Application form is available on only 8 Banks that the Delhi Development Authority listed.
- Application fee is 1 lakh for those people who come in under lower income, 2 lakh for those for who belongs to the Middle or Higher Income.
As per the Delhi Development Authority Awas Yojana, you can send your payment with Demand Draft.
Priority for Reserved Categories:
Delhi Development Authority gives the first priority to the SC/ST Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates 25%
- PWD 1%
- Ex-servicemen 1%
- War windows 1%
Cost of Flats in DDA Delhi Housing Scheme 2020, DDA Housing Scheme 2020 Price List:
|EWS Flats (25-40 sq.mtr)||Rs. 5.9 lakh to Rs. 04 Lakh|
|Bedroom LIG Flat (33-48 sq.mtr)||Rs. 15 lakh to Rs. 22 Lakh|
|Bedroom MIG Flat (75-047 sq.mtr)||Rs. 50 lakh to Rs. 70 Lakh|
|Bedroom HIG Flat (84-165 sq.mtr)||Rs. 50 lakh to Rs. 1.20 Crores|
Procedure for Allotment of DDA Delhi Housing Scheme Flats 2020:
Before you go to the seat allotment, you have all the documents.
- Vote ID/Passport/Adhaar Card
- Affidavit From Spouse (Husband/ Wife)
- Agreement for Sale
- Possession Letter (4 Copies)
- Specimen signature and Photograph.
DDA Delhi Housing Scheme Refund Status 2020:
DDA Delhi Housing Scheme 2020 Refund Procedure
- The candidates who apply for the DDA Housing Scheme 2020 have to write an application to the DDA Authority and mention the reason for the cancellation of registration.
- After deducting the penalty the registration amount DDA Refund Status check Online and check the amount in the bank where you submit the application form.
- All these formalities the bank will issue cheque back to the individual.
DDA Delhi Housing Scheme registration cancellation procedure:
- If the person withdrew the registration amount before the due date then the complete amount will be refund back to the candidate.
- Any person withdrawing the amount before issuance of demand letter or within 30 days then 25 % of deduction will be done from the registration amount as a penalty.
- If a candidate withdrew the amount after 30 days, but before 90 days then 50 % of the amount will be deducted.
- If a candidate applies to withdraw after 90 days then the entire amount will be deducted and nothing will be given to the candidate.
Results of DDA Housing Scheme 2020:
- Log on to the website of DDA dda.org.in.
- Click on the link for DDA Draw Result 2020.
- Then click on the Enter Name & list.
- The result will be shown on the screen.
DDA Lottery 2020 | DDA Lottery Draw Result 2020:
The DDA provides the houses at a very low price compared with the market price. Delhi government provides the house on the bases of the lottery draw. Every year DDA provides the lottery scheme for the interested applicant. Large number of applicants looking for the DDA lottery scheme.
DDA is the most famous scheme in India after the MHADA. Every year the department of Delhi Development Authority declares the online registration of DDA.
DDA Lottery 2020 Waiting & Winner List :
Delhi is the heart of India and everyone has a dream to live in Delhi.
Steps to download the DDA Lottery Scheme 2020 Winner & Waiting List. The entire candidates who fill the application form of DDA Lottery Scheme 2020 can access the Winners and waiting list by the following steps,
- Visit the official website of Delhi Development Authority i.e. dda.org.in.
- Click on the “Housing” option on the home page of DDA website.
- Click on DDA winner List 2020.
- Download the list in PDF file with the name of winner and waiting list of DDA lottery Scheme 2020