CMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form | Result | Winner List and Waiting List
CMDA is known as the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority but the actual name of CMDA is MMDA Madras Metropolitan Development Authority. The headquarter CMDA is in Thalamuthu Natarajan Building at Egmore. Egmore is the neighborhood city of Chennai. Chennai is the capital city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the biggest cultural, economic and educational centers in South India.
Let’s come with me, today we are talking about the CMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form. CMDA gives the house to poor people who need the house, they give the house at a very reasonable and affordable price. All the categories of flats are available in the CMDA Housing Scheme 2020. However, you can buy your own house as per your budget.
Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority:
CMDA, release flats every year. Like every year this year CMDA also releases the flats for needy and poor peoples. The flats’ releasing date are not confirmed yet. We update our article after the CMDA release the number of flats and registration date. But this is confirmed that this year CMDA released the flats. All the flats are available in the category wise. The category of flats are: LIG, MIG, HIG and EWS. The price of the flats are selected as per the category wise. Like 1BHK flats for LIG Category, 2BHK flats for MIG Category, 3-4 flats for HIG Category. The categories of the flats are fixed according to the annual income of the candidate. According to the candidate annual income, flats will be given.
The rule is done by the Tamil Nadu Government because the lower categories people buy the high category of the flats but they can afford the installments of flats. That’s why the government of Chennai fixed this rule to purchase the flats according to your annual income.
Flats Category Under CMDA Housing Scheme 2020:
- EWS (Economic Weaker Section)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
Eligibility Criteria of CMDA Housing Scheme Application Form:
- Those candidates who are applying for the CMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form, then they have the 18 years of age and above the 18 years, otherwise they are not able to fill the application form. Note that, do not fill the application form on behalf of children.
- You have to fill the all details which are mentioned in the application form like: candidate name, Contact number, E-mail, current address of candidate. Like some other details are also compulsory to fill the details. You have to fill the application with the correct spelling, this is because of any other of the candidate’s same name as like you.
- Make sure that you have the PAN card at the time of Application form fill. Without the Pan card you can not fill the application form. If you have the pan card then note that your pan card number is correct.
- Candidates must have to provide their personal saving account number and it is compulsory. In that case, if you don’t have your personal savings account number in the current situation, then you can also mention your any family member’s personal saving account number. But you can not give the Current Account Number/ NRI Account Number and Joint Account Number.
- Candidates who are applying in the CMDA Housing Scheme 2020, then any of the candidate family members can not buy the flats in the same housing scheme. Or in the past properties of the candidate, have no land or house in any of the applicant family related to the CMDA housing scheme.
Terms & Conditions for CMDA Housing Scheme Application Form:
- Applicants must show their domicile certificate. Domicile certificate is the proof that a candidate has been living in the Tamil Nadu for the last 15 years. This process is because of that, most of the other states of peoples buy the house in the government housing scheme.
- Also applicants have to show their income proof, because according to the applicant annual income flats are allotted. If the candidate is married, and both are doing the job. Then the candidate has to show the income proof of both the husband and wife.
- At the time of CMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form filling you have your aadhaar card. Also you have to submit the Aadhaar card copy during the time of possession.
- It is the most important point for all the candidates of CMDA housing scheme: if any of the candidates fill the application form with the wrong and incorrect details they are suspended from the CMDA housing scheme. So, fill your application form carefully. Or any of the candidates try to fill the application form with fraud information they are also suspended from the housing scheme.
How to Apply Offline CMDA Housing Scheme Application Form 2020:
The offline process of CMDA housing scheme 2020:
- That applicant who needs the house in the lower price and the best house, and also the person who is interested in the CMDA housing scheme they can fill the application form of CMDA housing scheme 2020.
- For the offline registration you have to buy the application form in 10 to 50 rupees from the selected banks. Application forms are only available in the selected banks.
- Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Canara Bank, these all are the selected banks of Tamil Nadu. Only in these banks CMDA housing scheme 2020 application forms are available.
- Applicants have to fill the application form carefully with the personal details, Then you have to submit your application at the same branch where you purchase the application form.
- After submitting the application form, you have to pay your registration amount. You have to pay the 25 per cent amount of the house as the down payment of the house.
- The down payment of the house is fixed by the category wise. All the categories have the different down payment.
How to Apply Online CMDA Housing Scheme Application Form 2020:
Online application form filling is the process is very easy. You can fill your application form at your home, if you have the computer or Laptop.
For Online Process:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- The CMDA official website is cmda chennai.gov.in.
- Open the website and click on the link on CMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form.
- Then, fill the application form carefully with your personal details about you. For the application form filling you need the some legal documents, which is given below in the article.
- After completing all the process of application form filling, take the print out of registration form for your other use.
Required Documents for CMDA Housing Scheme Application Form:
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- 4 Copies of Possession Letter
- Driving License/ Voting Proof/ Passport/ Birth Certificate
CMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result:
- Authority Name: CMDA (Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority)
- Total Number of Flats: Coming Soon
- Result Date of CMDA Housing Scheme 2020: Coming Soon
- Available in Article: CMDA Housing Scheme, CMDA Housing Scheme Result
- Official Website of CMDA Housing Scheme: cmdachennai.gov.in.
CMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Winners & Waiting List:
CMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Winner List
Every year CMDA gives the flats to needy and poor peoples, as per their promises. The Indian Prime Minister also supports this housing scheme and they also provide the flats to needy and poor peoples.
Yet, it is not confirmed how much number of flats are allotted to the poor peoples. The location of the flats is the best location in the Tamil Nadu. But they gave the house much better than the other housing scheme of Chennai.
CMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Waiting List
CMDA housing scheme is a very popular housing scheme because it is popular with the people of the Tamil Nadu. Because this housing scheme gives the flats in the affordable and reasonable price and all the people of the Tamil Nadu are satisfied with this housing scheme. Application form of this housing scheme and number of flats details are releasing soon.
How to Check CMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winner & Waiting List:
If you are looking for the, how to check the CMDA housing scheme result, then read the given below article and search the CMDA housing scheme result.
- Visit the official website of CMDA cmda chennai.gov.in.
- After opening the website search the CMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result.
- Then search the winners name with location and area wise result
- If you find your name in the winners list then you are selected in the CMDA housing scheme 2020. If you can not find your name in the winners list then you are not selected in the CMDA housing scheme 2020. After that you have to apply for the refund amount.
CMDA Housing Scheme 2020 Refund Process:
According to the Tamil Nadu Government, they give the refundable amount in 7 working days after the announcement of the winner’s name. In which way to pay the payment, if you pay your payment through the back account, then the refunded amount will be transferred in your back account. In that case, you don’t receive the refunded amount, then you can contact the CMDA helpline number. The CMDA helpline number is mentioned in the application form.
Name of Housing Scheme: CMDA Housing Scheme 2020
Post Category: Refund Amount
Amount To Refund Days: Within 7 Working Days