CHB Chandigarh Housing Scheme in Sec 53 2020 Application Form Dates | Lottery Draw Results
Chandigarh Housing Scheme In Sec 53
CHB is known as Chandigarh Housing Board. Chandigarh Housing Scheme launching the CHB scheme after a long gap of 2 years. In Sector 53 flats will be constructed as a different category over 500 under the CHB Scheme. Administration said that the plan of the CHB Chandigarh Housing Scheme in Sec 53 will be coming soon through a board meeting. CHB has already allocated the land almost 8 acres for the flat to be constructed with a different design and looks.
The authority planned a construction with different groups two level basement parking for the two or three bedroom flats and one level basement parking for the one bedroom flats. Chandigarh Housing Scheme selected an expert for searching surroundings approval for the CHB project. Authority said that Chandigarh Housing Scheme in Sec 53 will be launched after the approval of environment clearance.
The Scheme of CHB in 2020 is to construct 80 EWS Flats, 040 one bedroom flats, 100 two bedroom flats, 200 three bedroom flats.
Chandigarh Housing Scheme Authority a good response for the new 2020 comparison with the launch of the April Scheme.
How to Apply Online CHB Chandigarh Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Chandigarh Housing Scheme 2020.
- Click on the link CHB Housing Scheme Application Form 2020.
- Fill the application form with your personal details like PAN Card number, Date of Birth of the candidate and Application Number.
- Take the print of the confirmation application form, for more use.
Required Document to Apply CHB Chandigarh Housing Scheme 2020:
- Income Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Driving License/Voting proof/Passport/Birth Certificate
CHB Housing Scheme 2020 Location Wise Area:
- Chandigarh Sector 53
Flats Category under CHB Housing Scheme 2020:
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- EWS (Economic Week Section Group)
Eligibility of CHB Housing Scheme 2020:
- The candidate who will apply for CHB Lottery should be 18 years old. (Do not fill the application on behalf of children who are under 18).
- Filled all the information should be correct as Subject Name, Phone Number, E-mail.
- Applicants must have their pan card to fill the applicant form and must have to have a pan card number is correct.
- Candidates must provide the personal saving account not in the request for reimbursement. You should ask any other account number available.
- Applicants should not give an account, the joint/ NRI/ Current account.
- The applicant or their family member (children / spouse / spouse children) should not have any land or house in her name with concern with CHB.
- Applicants must have to submit their domicile certificate in the application form for the proof that they live in Chandigarh from the last 15 years.
- Applicants must also show their income proof. Proof of income should have Basic + D.A +City Allowance +Bonus. The income statement is allowances such as medical, transport, washing exclude money.
- Applicants must have an Aadhaar Card, they must submit during the possession of time.
- Applicant with the wrong information and the incorrect category they suspended from the CHB Housing Scheme 2020.
CHB Chandigarh Housing Scheme 2020 Result:
- Authority Name: CHB (Chandigarh Housing Scheme)
- Total Number of House: Coming Soon
- CHB Housing Scheme Result Date – Coming Soon
- Available in Article –CHB Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winners Name List & Waiting List
- Official Website-chbonline.in/
CHB Housing Scheme 2020 Winners List & Waiting List & Winners Name:
Our Chief Minister Mr. Narendra Modi started a Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana CHB Housing Scheme. As per their promise they provide the houses to the every family of the low and middle families. Our Narendra Modi Ji also supports the scheme of the Chandigarh State.
Note: CHB Housing Scheme 2020 Winner List & Waiting List will be coming soon after the launch of Chandigarh Housing Scheme 2020 Flats.