CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form | Result | Winner and Waiting List
The full CDA is Cuttack Development Authority. Cuttack is the city in Odisha. Cuttack is also called Silver City. It is the second largest city in Odisha. Odisha is formally changed in Orissa. Odisha is the 04 largest population in India. CDA is the largest housing scheme in Orissa. All types of people can buy the house from this housing scheme. Because every man wants a happy and secure life. And a man can live the happy life in their own personal house. Let’s go learn about the CDA Housing Scheme Application Form.
Cuttack Development Authority:
CDA housing Scheme is the agency of the Orissa. In this housing scheme you will find all types of categories of house. But this year Orissa gave the house through the candidate’s annual income. The categories of flats are EWS/LIG/MIG/HIG.
CDA Housing Scheme number of flats and also the price of flats are not confirmed. But CDA gives the best flats and also with the best price and location. All the people can afford the price of the CDA housing price. In this housing you have to note one more thing is that, all the candidates can not select the HIGH category of flat. Because the HIGH category of the flat is very high price and all the candidates can not afford the HIGH category of flat.
Cuttack Development Authority housing price is high in cost but this housing scheme gives the best house according to the other housing scheme in Orissa. It gives all facilities and location with the nearby places. If you want to buy the house through the CDA, then you can take the home loan from the bank. Or you can pay the payment with the easy and safety monthly installments. Banks are always available to give the home loan for candidates who really want to buy the house.
CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Flats Category:
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
Eligibility Criteria of CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
- This for all the candidates who are applying in the CDA Housing Scheme Application, they all to follow all the rules of eligibility criteria.
- Those candidates who are applying in the CDA Housing Scheme Application Form, then their age should be 18 years old and above the 18 years. Below the 18 years candidates can not apply for the CDA Housing Scheme. Also do not fill the application form on behalf of children.
- Candidates have to fill the CDA Housing Scheme Application Form with their personal Details and it is compulsory like Candidate name, current address of candidate, mobile number, email. In the application like these details and other details are also available and they all have to fill with the candidate personal information. Fill the CDA Housing Scheme Application Form with carefully, write all the correct spelling in the application form. If you write the wrong spelling then it can create a big problem for the CDA department and also for you. Because, at once you submit the application form, then you can not do the correction in the application form.
- You must have your Pan Card at the time of CDA Housing Scheme Application Form Filling, you have to enter your pan number in the application form. Also check your pan card number whether it is correct or not. Because the server of the CDA can not accept the wrong Pan Number. And the server of the CDA cancelled your application form. So, check your pan number before you enter.
- In the CDA Housing Scheme Application Form, only one member from one family can fill the application form of CDA housing scheme. Any other family member of the candidate can not buy the flat form the same housing scheme.
Terms & Conditions of CDA Housing Scheme 2020:
Look at all the points, these all are the important for the CDA Housing Scheme. Before you fill the CDA Housing Scheme Application Form, you have to understand all the points.
- Candidates have to give their personal saving bank account number. If any of the candidates does not have the bank account number at that time, then they can give any of the family member personal account number. But candidate can not give the NRI candidate account number/ Joint Account number also current account number. In the CDA Housing Scheme only saving account number is valid.
- All the candidates of CDA Housing Scheme have to show their domicile certificate. It is a proof that the candidate has been living in Orissa from last 15 years. This rule is fixed by the Orissa government because the other state of peoples buy the house in the CDA Housing Scheme. This is the reason the government fixed that to showing the domicile certificate is compulsory.
- CDA Housing scheme, all candidates have to show the income proof certificate.This is because, according to the candidate annual income flats are allotted to the candidate. If any of the candidates is married and both are doing the job, they can show the income certificate of both husband and wife.
- You have your own aadhaar card, at the time of possession you have to submit the xerox copy of aadhaar card. Also you have to mention your aadhaar number in the CDA Housing Scheme Application Form.
- Last point but it is the most important point for all the candidates. If any of the candidates fill their application form with the wrong information then the candidate will be rejected from the CDA Housing Scheme. Or any of the candidates trying to fill the CDA application form with fraud information, then that candidate is also suspended from the CDA Housing Scheme.
How to Apply Offline CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
If you are searching for the How to Apply Offline CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form, then come with me I will teach you about this point.
- This year CDA Housing Scheme is also available in the offline format. If you don’t know about the online form filling then you can go for the offline form filling.
- If you want to fill the offline application form then you have to buy the application form from the banks. But all the banks in Orissa can not give you the CDA Application form. Because CDA Application forms are available in the selected banks.
- Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Canara Bank. In these bank you can take the CDA Housing Scheme Application Form
- Fill the application form with your personal details carefully. If you complete your form filling then you have to submit your application form at same bank branch where you purchase the application form.
- At the time of CDA application form submission you gave to also submit the registration amount as a down payment. It means that you have to fill the 25 percent of the house.
- Registration amount is fixed as per the category wise, because all the categories have the different house price.
How to Apply Online CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
Online form filling process is very simple compared to the offline process. Because in the offline form filling you have to go for the bank and then you fill your application form. But in the online form filling you can not go outside, you can fill your application form from your house if you have the laptop or computer.
- For the online application form filling you have to visit the official website of CDA Housing Scheme Application Form.
- Official website of CDA Housing Scheme Application Form is cdacuttack.nic.in
- Open the official website, then click on the CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form.
- Enter all the required details, fill your application form carefully. At the time of CDA Housing Scheme form filling you need the some original documents. All the documents you will require are mentioned below.
- After you complete the application form filling then you can the print out of the application form for your other use.
Required Documents for CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form:
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- 4 Copies of Possession Letter
- Driving License/ Voting Proof/ Passport/ Birth Certificate
CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result:
- Authority Name: CDA (Cuttack Development Authority)
- Total Number of Flats: Coming Soon
- Result Date of CDA Housing Scheme 2020: Coming Soon
- Available in Article: CDA Housing Scheme, CDA Housing Scheme Result
- Official Website of CDA Housing Scheme: cdacuttack.nic.in
CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Winner’s and Waiting List:
Winner’s List of CDA Housing Scheme 2020:
The CDA housing scheme is the most popular housing scheme in Orissa. All the peoples of Orissa really like the housing scheme. Because it gives the best house in the best price. You can buy the house from the CDA and pay your payment with the monthly easy installments. Or you can also take the home loan from the Orissa Banks.
Yet, the price of the house and the number of the house is not fixed. But it is confirmed that CDA gives the best house with the best location and facilities.
Waiting List of CDA Housing Scheme 2020:
Waiting list of the CDA housing scheme is released after the winner’s list release. All the candidates on the waiting list have to apply for the refund amount. They can apply again in the next housing scheme of CDA.
How to Check CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winner’s and Waiting List:
If you are looking for the How to Check CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result, Winner’s and Waiting List, then you are at the best to learn about the CDA result.
- Visit the official website of CDA Housing Scheme Application Form cdacuttack.nic.in
- Then in this website search the CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result.
- If you find the result link, then click on the link and after opening the page search the winner’s name with their name and locations.
- If you find your name in the CDA Housing Scheme Winner’s list then you are selected in the CDA Housing Scheme. Otherwise you have to apply for the refund amount.
CDA Housing Scheme 2020 Refund Process:
Refund process is very simple only you have to fill the application form of CDA Housing Scheme Refund. The government of Orissa gives the refund amount within the 7 working days. But they gave up after the announcement of CDA Housing Scheme Winner’s list.
Orissa gives the refund amount in that way, in which way you deposit the registration amount. Like if you fill the registration amount through the back account then the Orissa government transfer your refund amount in your bank account number.
In the case if you do not get the refund amount then you can contact the CDA housing scheme customer care department. The customer care department contact number is mentioned in the CDA Housing Scheme application Form.
Name of Housing Scheme: CDA Housing Scheme 2020
Post Category: Refund Amount
Amount To Refund Days: Within 7 Working Days