BMRDA Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form | BMRDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result
Bangalore Metropolitan Region Development Authority is also known from the BMRDA. Every year BMRDA constructs flats for the needy people. The official name of Bangalore is Bengaluru. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka. The second name of Bangalore is Electronic City. So let’s talk about the BMRDA Housing Scheme Application Form. Read the given below article and take the information about the Housing Scheme of BMRDA.
Bangalore Metropolitan Region Development Authority:
BMRDA, release the flats every year, this year BMRDA also release the 5500 flats. The housing scheme is coming up at the Konadasapura, with 1344 flats with 3 bedroom, 672 with two bedroom, 480 with one bedroom.
BMRDA Housing Scheme Application Form in Offline Mode:
- Applicants who are interested in BMRDA Housing Scheme Application Form, they can apply in online and offline mode.
- If you want to fill the application form in offline mode then you have to purchase the BMRDA application form from selected banks.
- You can purchase the application from banks: Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Punjab and Sind Bank, State Bank of Mysore.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with the personal details. Then submit your form.
- After the form filling, you have to pay your payment. Pay your payment in which back where you take the application form. Also you can send your payment with Demand Draft (DD).
- Application form is available on the selected banks, which is mentioned above.
- Fees of the application form given with the category wise.
BMRDA Housing Scheme Application Form in Online Mode:
- Interested candidates have to visit the official website of BMRDA bmrda.karnataka.gov.in
- Open the official website, then click on the BMRDA Housing Scheme Application Form 2020.
- After that, fill the application form with carefully from your personal details. At the time of form filling you need the pan card, date of birth certificate, application number. Details of these documents, you have to fill in the application form.
- Take the print of this page, for your other use, after all the process of form filling.
BMRDA Bangalore Metropolitan Region Development Authority 2020 Beneficiaries:
This is for candidates who want to buy the flats in the LIG category.
- Those candidates who have the annual income is between 3 to 6 lakhs, they can buy the flats in LIG category.
- In the upcoming days BMRDA release the application form registration date.
The price and size of the flats are coming soon.
Documents Required for BMRDA Housing Scheme Application Form:
- Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card
- Affidavit from spouse (Husband/Wife)
- Agreement for Sale
- 4 Copies of Possession Letter
- Passport size photograph and Specimen Signature
Eligibility Criteria of BMRDA Housing Scheme Application Form:
- Those applicants who apply for the BMRDA Housing Scheme, he/she should be 18 years old and above. (Do not fill the application form on behalf of children).
- Enter your personal details like Applicant Name, Phone Number, E-mail, etc.
- Applicants must have to fill the pan card number, but note that the pan card number is correct.
- Applicants who are applying for the BMRDA housing scheme, they have to provide their personal account number.
- You can not give the current account number, Joint account number and NRI account number.
- Applicant and the family member of applicant can not buy the flat from the BMRDA in the past and present.
- Applicants must have to submit their domicile certificate, it is because of that, applicants living in Karnataka from last 15 years.
- At the time of application form possession, applicants must have their aadhaar card.
- Applicants must show their income certificate. If the candidate is married and both are doing the job, the applicant has to show the income certificate of Husband and wife.
- Any of the applicants will fill the application form with wrong information, then he/she will be suspended from the registration.
BMRDA Housing Scheme Refund Process:
Those candidates who want to cancel their application form for their personal issue then do this. But the authority of the BMRDA deducts the penalty of the registration amount, after that they can check their amount in their bank which bank from you submit the payment.
BMRDA Housing Scheme 2020 Result:
Authority Name : BMRDA (Bangalore Metropolitan Region Development Authority)
Total Number of Flats: 5500
BMRDA Housing Scheme Result Date: Coming Soon
Available in Article: HMDA Housing Scheme Result
Official Website: bmrda.karnataka.gov.in
How to Check BMRDA Result, Winner & Waiting List:
- If you want to check the BMRDA result, waiting and winner list, then you have to visit the official website of BMRDA.
- Open the official website of BMRDA bmrda.karnataka.gov.in.
- Then, search the BMRDA housing scheme 2020 result.
- Search the winner and waiting list.
- If you are searching the winner list, then click on the area and location wise winners name.
- Page is open, find your name, if you find your name in the page then you are selected in the BMRDA housing scheme, if you do not find your name then you have to apply for the refund amount.