BDA Bangalore Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form Last Date | Lottery Draw Result
Kempegowda design is one of the most and the new design developed by the BDA Bangalore Development Authority (BDA). BDA Bangalore Housing Scheme had released the notification for the interested candidates for the allotments of 5,000 residential sites in KG designs.
There are many procedural hiccups in the allotment of the plots with the successful candidates. Most of the candidates who have not allotted the plot have to wait for some months for their refund money. BDA complete their plots allotment process in the 1 to 1.5 year.
Around 5,000 plots sites on over 300 acres allotted in the first phase of the allotment. The location of the plots allotted in the first phase is Mysore Road and Yeshwantpur, along NICE Road.
Bangalore has once again come up with the new notification regarding the 5,000 plot allotments more residential sites in KG designs, Bangalore.
Registration Form Starting Date:Coming Soon
Registration Form Last Date: Coming Soon
Where you can get the Registration Form:
Registration forms are available in the authorized banks branches are: Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Syndicate Bank, Vijaya Bank and Yes Bank. All these banks are located in Bangalore and across the Karnataka States.
Details of all the total number of available sites, dimensions, site value, registration fee and Initial deposit :
|Sr. no.||No. of sites||Dimension in mtrs.||Sital Value||Rate per sq.mtr.||Registration fee||Initial Deposit to be paid with application by|
|Rs.||Rs.||Rs.||SC/ST/CAT-1 Rs||Others Rs.|
BDA is giving around 40-days period to apply for these sites. the sites dimensions would be 20×30 sq.ft., 30×40 sq.ft., 40×60 sq.ft. and 50×80 sq.ft.
One thousand 600 sq,ft area reserved for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of the society. Five hundred 20×30 sq.ft. sites are available for the General category applicants.
Two thousand five hundred 30×40 sq.ft. sites, seven hundred 40×60 sq.ft sites and around three hundred 50×80 sq.ft sites are available for the allotment.
The per sq.ft rate has been fixed at Rs. 1800 for a 20×30 sites. For EWS category, this is fixed at Rs 900 per sq. ft.
For a 30×40 site, the per square feet rate is fixed at Rs 2000, the total cost would be Rs 24 lakh.
The per square feet rate is fixed at Rs 2200 for 40×60 site, which is Rs. 48 lakh.
The per square feet rate is fixed at Rs 2500 for 50×80 site, which is Rs. 98 lakh.
This is only the allotment rate. You can pay the registration fee at the time of registration form submit.
Only 50 per cent of the plots are available for the General Category, the remaining 50 per cent plots are reserved for the various categories like SC/ST/BC/ Government employees/ disability persons etc.
Category Wise Plots Available:
|B||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||3%|
|C||Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|D||Backward Classes-Category-IIA, II||10%|
|E||Members of the Armed Forces of the Union, Ex-serviceman and Members of the families of decreased Serviceman||5%|
|F||State Government Employee and Public sector Undertakings and Statutory Bodies owned or controlled by the State Govt.||8%|
|G||Employee of the Central Government and Public Sector Undertaking and Statutory Bodies owned or controlled by the central Govt. serving in Bengaluru.||2%|
|H||Persons with disability||3%|
|J||Persons who have Outstanding achievements in the field of Arts, Science & Sports, etc.||2%|
Procedure to Apply For Plot in BDA Kempegowda:
Visit the authorized bank where you can take the registration form, pay your registration fee to the same bank (registration fee range between 500 to 5,000 rupees based on your plot size as choice by you)
The bank will issue a Registration card, then you can obtain a registration form from the bank (registration fee is 400 for general category and 200 for the other categories)
In the case you already possess a Registration Card, can pay with the difference in value of the registration fee and obtain the bank’s seal on the back side of the registration card.
Draw a DD/ Cheque in favor of BDA, Bangalore for the requisite Initial deposit amount.
Candidates whose income is less then 1 lakh in a year are considered under EWS category.
|Sr. no.||Dimension in mtrs.||Previous Registration Fee||Reserved Registration Fee||Difference about to be paid|
Eligibility Criteria for BDA Bangalore Housing Scheme 2019:
- The candidates who apply for the BDA plots allotment should be domicile in Karnataka from the last 15 years to the date of registration form you fill.
- The candidate who is applying for the BDA allotment of plot has to be 18 years or the above age.
- If a candidate applies in the housing scheme, so the other family member can not apply for this same housing scheme.
- You are not eligible for this plot allotment if your any family member has a flat/plot/house with the Bangalore Metropolitan area. Also, you should not have any acquired site/plot/house anywhere in India at a subsidized price.
- The initial valve you deposit in the time of registration you do not carry interest. However, it will adjust against the total plot value of successful candidates.(Unsuccessful candidates will get it refund).
- You can submit the complete application with the DD/Cheque (for initial deposit amount) at that bank where you can take the application form.
- After receiving the application, the BDA will announce a “Provisional List” for successful applicants. The unsuccessful applicants can raise the objection (if any) after the allotment complete. Once this process is completed, BDA will announce the “Final List of Allottees” and will be refunded the deposit money to the unsuccessful applicants. Last time BDA will take the 1 year to give unsuccessful deposited money.
How to Apply BDA Bangalore Housing Scheme 2019 Application Form Step by Step:
- Visit official website of Bangalore Development Authority www.bdabangalore.org
- Search BDA Plot scheme 2019 application form in the latest section at the homepage.
- Read out the instruction carefully then click proceed.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details.
- Submit the application form by clicking a submit option.
Required Document to Apply:
- Income Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Driving License/Voting proof/Passport/Birth Certificate.
Bangalore Development Authority Lottery 2019 Result
- Authority Name – BDA (Bangalore Development Authority)
- Total number of House – 5000
- BDA Lottery 2019 Result Date – Coming Soon
- Available in Article –BDA Lottery 2019 Result, Winners Name List & Waiting List.
- Official website – www.bdabangalore.org