AUDA Ahmedabad Housing Scheme 2020 Application Form | Last Date | Lottery Draw Result
Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority to plan the housing scheme for MIG (Middle Income Group), interested candidates can apply for the AUDA Ahmedabad Housing Scheme and get the opportunity to have your own house at affordable rates as compared to the market price. Any other city planning did not introduce any chance and for 68 villages its judgements. The second review of Ahmedabad discussed suggestion and objection revised the Draft Development Plan (DP). AUDA Ahmedabad Housing Scheme will update the Details of the Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority in the couple of days.
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has promised to the people to provide the houses or in the affordable price in the state. AUDA is planning to launch the housing scheme for MIG with the best price from the market and the price of the house is below 20 lakh. The Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority has planned the 450 houses were launched and the tenders would be invited soon and applications in the other three months.
AUDA is processing the housing scheme and suggested for the MIG housing scheme in the Khodiyar. Below 20 lakh price is for the 62 sq.mt (667 sq.ft.). But the Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority doesn’t know exactly how much lower is the price for the housing scheme said by the D Thara, Chief Executive Officer Of AUDA. She said that all the arrangements are applicable to private developers and they would be observed in the AUDA. Thara also says that the same plans of AUDA will be started in the other areas of Ahmedabad along with those in Kalol. However, firstly they would be the survey demand and on the basis of the survey they declare the results and decide the types of the scheme in one of its growth centers.
Under the AUDA Awareness, 68 villages were disappointed once again because no zoning will be changed in the meeting. Total 8,000 suggestions and in the 75 per cent suggestions are for the changing of zones.
AUDA has allowed the closed textile land besides for the use of the industrial with the affordable housing and knowledge education use. But the developers have to part with the 40 per cent of land. The developers can use the closed textile mill land for the industries use with the FSI of I. For knowledge education and affordable housing FSI of 1.8 in R-I zone and FSI of 4 on Transit Corridor said by the chairman of the Auda “Dharmendra Shah”. He said that 20 per cent of land could be used for the commercial and residential purpose each in case of the industrial use of land.
As well as, the small plots owners may be relieved with front line margin. AUDA had planned a six meter frontage on 30 meter to 40 meter wide roads, which is likely by the reduced six meters of small plots, said by the Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority. Auda may also allow for the side common building as well they added.
AUDA has decided to make the two flyovers on the SP Ring Road. A six lane flyover would be built from the Ambli crossroad to the Bopal crossroad at a price of Rs. 75 crore and another at Adhav Junction for Rs. 60 crore.
Application form of AUDA Ahmedabad Housing Scheme Step by Step:
- Open the official website of the AUDA www.auda.org.in
- Search AUDA 2020 Housing Scheme in the home page.
- Read out the terms and conditions carefully.
- Filled the application form the required details
- Submit the application form after the form filling and checking.
Required Documents for the AUDA Ahmedabad Housing Scheme 2020 Registration Form:
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Driving Licensce/ Voting Proof/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- School Leaving Certificate
Flats Category for the AUDA 2020 Housing Scheme:
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
Important Date for the AUDA 2020 Housing Scheme Registration Form:
- Form Registration Date : Coming Soon
- Last Date of Form Registration :Coming Soon
AUDA Lottery 2020 Results:
- Authority Name: AUDA (Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority)
- Total Number of Houses:
- AUDA Lottery 2019 Result Date: Coming Soon
- Available in Article: AUDA Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority Lottery Results 2019
- Official website: www.auda.org.in
AUDA Ahmedabad Housing Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates who are above the 18 years they can apply in the AUDA Housing Scheme 2020.
- All the details fill correctly in subjects line Name, Phone Number, E-mail (since all the communication and verification is done on the basis of the name or the phone number)
- Applicants must have their pan to fill the registration form and check your pan card number is correct.
- You must provide the account number but it is not compulsory that you can provide your personal account number, you can add your parents or relatives account number.
- but you should not give your Current Account/ NRI or the Joint Account Number.
- The candidate or the other family member can not apply for the same scheme or in the other name.
- Candidates must have to show their income proof. If the candidate is married then show the income proof both of the husband and wife. Proof of income should be basic+D.A.+City allowance+Bonus. The income statement is allowance such as medical, transport, washing exclude money.
- Applicants have to show their domicile certificate for proof that they have lived in Gujarat last from the 15 Years.
- Applicants must have their adhaar card at the time or form registration.
- trusted person/registered trust can fill the request trust income are taken into account. So they need to fill their income proof details.
- There are certain groups that apply for the filing, which would be followed by the candidate in the application proof.
- Candidates with the wrong information and the incorrect category are suspended from the AUDA Lottery 2020 Scheme.
- A candidate can fill the application form with the different category they are suspended.