Diwali is a popular Indian Traditional festival celebrated in India. This festival had religious and cultural value. This festival is also known as ‘Festival of Lights’. This festival is celebrated with happiness , fun , joy , spirit and purity. This festival is a symbol of ‘Victory over the Evil’..this is also a sign of ‘Light over darkness , Knowledge over ignorance and Truth over lie’.
Diwali is a five days festival…which grants official holidays. This is a religious and cultural festival..majorly celebrated by the Hindu’s and Jain’s. This festival is celebrated in the Memory of Lord Rama , Sita and Lakshman. On this day , they came back from exile after 14 Years. This day is witness where the lord Rama had killed the Devil king named , ‘Ravna’.
This festival brings family , friends and dear ones closer. This festival is celebrated with the family , friends and loved ones. This festival is celebrated according to Hindu calendar , in the month of ‘Kartika’..according to the Georgian calendar in the month of October or November.
On this festival , people visit temples and practice traditional activities. On these days , a grand celebration takes place. People preparing for this festival celebration consider it before 10 to 15 days. This festival is considered an auspicious festival. It is believed that all God and Goddess came to Earth to bless their children and fulfill their wishes.
On this festival with the celebration …decoration and delicious food practices also performed. On these days , markets and holiday venues are crowded and offer great offers such as discount , sales and free offers. On this festival , the weekend is planned by the people and major people visit their hometowns and cities.
This is a festival of belonging and togetherness. This festival is more added to the flavour of happiness and joy when it is celebrated with our dear and loved. On this day , people greet or wish each other and exchange gifts.These festivals attach the person with their dear ones. At this festival , we greet our people with their related posts.
With these relation values and importance , there is an important relation played by a Girl who had married with us. This is a relation of Wife. On this festival , we should greet or wish our wife who plays an important role in our life. She is a supporter , Guider and well wisher. On this auspicious day , we should honor and thank for their undefined and multi role.
She is the Hidden Goddess of our family. On this day , we should consider their importance and value in our life. Her sacrifice and job of work selflessly for others is appreciable. This festival is the best chance to describe your feelings and emotions to her. On this day , with the celebration you can help her or practice many activities to make this festival more memorable.
Make this festival more interesting and memorable for her. These small practices will bring more understanding and love between you.After your Mother and sister ..this is a lady who loves unconditional and concern for you. You should greet or wish in that manner which you show gratitude and job of work. This is the best way to thank her.
Here are 20 wishes for Diwali for your lovely wife..these are as follows:
- To My darling , May God shower happiness and success. Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!!
- Wishing you Very Happy and Sweet Diwali. May God bless you all the well wishes!!!
- May this year fill your life with lots of happiness , patience and cheer.Wishing you Very happy Diwali dear!!!
- To the World Wonderful and Beautiful wife..Wishing you very Happy Diwali. Thank you for coming in life.
- It is Glad to have a Wife like you , stay forever.May God bless you long life and success.Wishing you a Very Happy Diwali dear!!!
- Behind My Hard work you are the person who supported and Guided me. Thank You..Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!!
- To My Heart Queen , May this festive occasion bring happiness , success and health in your life.Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!!
- To My lovely wife , Wishing you very Happy and Prosper Diwali.God bless you.
- May this wonderful year bring happiness , joy and fun in your life.Wishing you very Happy Diwali my love!!!
- The Fireworks and crackers had sparkled the Diwali night , Your presence had sparkled my life with the love and well wishing.Wishing you very Happy Diwali love!!!
- Good times with a wonderful personality make my life happy and successful.Thank you for being with me forever….Happy Diwali dear!!!
- May you enjoy this festival with lots of happiness , joy , peace and chocolates.Wishing you Very Happy Diwali!!!
- On this auspicious occasion , I only wish for your health , happiness and success.Wishing very happy Diwali!!
- To my detective , inspector and security Guard…Wishing you very Happy Diwali!! Enjoy your festival.
- May this Year bond our relationship more stronger and understandable. Wishing you very happy Diwali dear!!!
- Wish you very Happy and Prosperous diwali.May God bless our relation for forever and fill it with happiness and love.Happy Diwali!!!
- May this festive light your happiness , joy and hard work .Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!!
- This is the best gift I ever got from God.Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!!
- May this Diwali sparkles such as happiness , joy , peace and fun added to your life.Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!!
- Having a cheerful Diwali and Happy New Year!!!