The Most popular festival is celebrated in India in the month of October or November. This festival is celebrated as the “Festival of Lights”. This festival is known as Diwali.This festival is celebrated in the remembrance of Lord Rama , Sita and Laksman. This festival had special value for the hindu’s and jains.
It is an Traditional festival of India.On this day , religious and cultural celebration took place.This day is a day off for the people of India.On this day , People worship God and Goddess. On this day , small or big organizers took place as social gatherings. On this day , with the celebration decoration and delicious food practices.
Here are some best wishes of Diwali for your relatives , which are as follows:
- Lets come together and celebrate the festival of lights , Wishing you very Happy and Safe Diwali!!
- May the Glow of lights and lamps , illuminate your life with happiness and health.Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!
- May this Diwali bring a new and happy beginning of life , Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!
- Wishing you Happy and prosperous Diwali!! May God bless you.
- Diwali is a beautiful festival , may this beauty be added to your life with happiness and health.Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!
- On this auspicious occasion , may your life be filled with the good fortune and prosperity.Wishing you Happy Diwali!!
- On this Diwali , I pray for your wealth and health.Wishing you and your family Happy Diwali!!
- Wishing you cheerful and delighted Diwali …wonderful New Year!!
- You are the people , which I can say my people.Thank you for staying in my life.Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!
- My Diwali celebration is incomplete with you and your blessings.Wishing you very Happy and safe Diwali!!
- May this year , you find your happiness , peace and health.Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!
- To My Dear ones , it is glad to have you people in my life as my relative.Happy Diwali!!
- Thank you for love and concern , May Diwali brings lots of happiness and sweetness in your life.Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!
- My Diwali festival will be more memorable for me. Thank you for making my Diwali because of your warm wishes.Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!
- Another year came with happiness and love , Wishing cheerful Diwali and wonderful New Year!!
On this day , decoration of lights , lamps and divya’s.This festival celebration becomes brighter when fireworks and crackers are took place in the Night of Diwali.On this five days of festival , weekend is organized by the people.Some people visit their hometowns , villages and cities to celebrate this festival with their dear ones or family.
This festival is an auspicious festival ..due to this people begin their new life with new hopes such as opening of new ventures etc.People preparing for the diwali from Dussehra.On this day , people wear traditional clothes and offer gifts to their dear ones as a blessing or their love.
On this day , people greet or wish or give gifts oter to define their love and concern for them.On these days , Marks and holiday venues are crowded.On this day , people wish for their dear ones or family to make their life delighted and happy.On this day , we are always in search for the best of wishes which we can send to our loved ones.
On this day , it is necessary to send Diwali wishes or greetings to our relatives to describe them. They are an art of our family..they are important and valuable to them.On this day , we should describe our love and concern for them.This day is the best opportunity to wish them and thank them for their role which they play in your life.
The Word “Relatives” refers to the person who is connected with us by blood or marriage but in practical life this has been modified by the person who is attached with us by emotions , by any mode , blood and marriage. Relatives are our neighbors , they are well wishes , supporters and guides. They stand by us in every phase of life
Relatives are the people whom we have a relation of love and concern for them.The purpose of sending diwali greetings or wishes to remind them are important and valued to us.On this day by sending wishes to them we thank them and define that on our good and bad times we are with you.
At the time of Diwali we are always in search of best wishes which we can send to our relatives , which are as above.This will lead your expression of feelings with the Diwali happiness and joy.This will make a smile on their face and bring them closer. This will make your bond with them stronger.
This festival brings people connected and attached.This festival brings the expression of togetherness and belonging.On this day , we remind our dear ones and their memories.These festivals make memories and capture moments in our hearts.Relatives are always involved in our good and bad times , they role for us is selfless makes us more attachments with us.
They are those who make your life so blessed and loving.Our celebration of special occasions and festivals is incomplete without their presence and blessings.They believe and trust in you when the world ignores and hates you. Their unconditional love and concern is admirable.
Relatives are known as family.Diwali wishes for relatives will be less and unequal in front of their role , job of work and involvement in our life.On this day , may god bless them.
Wishing you and your relatives very Happy Diwali and Prosperous New Year!!..celebrate your day with our relatives (dear and loved ones)!!!