Diwali is a festival of Light celebrated in India. Diwali is an Indian traditional festival celebrated according to Hindu calendar. This festival is celebrated in the Month of ‘Kartika’ (according to Hindu Month). According to the Gregorian calendar , this festival is celebrated in the month of October or November.
Diwali is a festival which is celebrated by every Indian.This festival is also known as ‘Deepavali , Divali or in many names’. This festival is celebrated as a symbol of ‘Victory over evil’. This festival is also considered as Light festival because this festival focuses light over the darkness.
This festival celebration takes place behind the hindu historic story. On this day , Lord Rama , Goddess Sita and Lord Lakshman return to Ayodhya after the exile of 14 Years.On this day , people worship Lord Ram , Sita and Laksman..and Lord of wealth Kubair , Goddess of Wealth ‘Laxmi’ and Lord of Good work ‘Ganesha’.
This is a festival of five days.On these days small weekends planned by the people ..on these days people went to their hometowns and family places.This festival describes the importance of togetherness and belonging. This festival brings happiness , joy , spirit and love.
This festival is considered an auspicious festival and people consider their new work on this day such as opening of a new venture , new business books , new purchasing etc. This festival celebration is incomplete without our loved ones. On this day , people greet each and well wish for them…exchange gifts.
On this day , many people practice charities and donations to make other festivals happy and prosper.On this special festival it is necessary to wish for our loved or dear ones. On these days, Grand celebration takes place with the decoration and delicious food.
This festival celebration is incomplete with our hero called as father because of them we can celebrate this festival with best practices we want. Here are 20 wishes of Diwali to greet your father and express your love and respect for them …they are as follows:
- To My Superhero without cap..wishing you very happy Diwali.
- It is Glad to grow up under your Guidance and support..May God bless you with happiness and success.Wishing you happy Diwali dad!!!
- Behind my good and luxuries you are the person ..May this year will bring happiness and Long life.Happy Diwali dad!!!
- Behind my success and achievements , there is a gentleman ..I call them papa.God bless you.Happy Diwali papa!!!!
- On this day , I pray that all happiness and success enters your life and remain forever.Wishing you a very happy diwali father!!!
- May this year bring smile , patience and pleasure in your life. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali Papa!!!
- To My bro , crime partner or buddy…I am incomplete without you.Wishing you Very Happy Diwali!!!
- To My Role Model ..God bless you and your loved ones with prosperity and success. Wishing You Diwali!!
- From this year , may god shower their love and blessing to you. Wishing you very Happy Diwali Dad!!!
- May this festival bring lots of Happiness , success and patience in your life. Wishing you very Happy Diwali papa!!
- May this festival your mouth fill with the sweets and your pockets with good money…Wishing you very Happy Diwali.
- The Best Gift I ever received from God is you. Wishing you Happy Diwali dad!!!
- It is Glad to be a Son of such a great personality , Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!!
- I believe that God exists ..they are with us in the form of my father.Wishing you a Very Happy Diwali papa!!!
- To the hidden King of my house , May all your dreams come true with blessings of God.Happy Diwali and new year dad!!!
- Wishing you Healthy and Wealthy Diwali dad!!! , God Bless you.
- You are the King without Crown , Hero without special costume. May God bless you happiness and health.Happy Diwali.
- To the World’s best Father , Wishing you Happy and Prosperous Diwali!!!
- May this festival add sparkle and sweets to your and your loved ones’ lives.Wishing you Happy Diwali dad!!!
- My Happiness and achievements are incomplete without your presence. May God bless you long life and success.Wishing you very happy diwali papa!!!
Father is also called as Papa , Dad , Daddy etc. Father plays an important role in their child and family development. He is known as hidden hero. It is considered as Hard person because they don’t their emotional feelings infront of others. On this festival it is important to wish our father because they are the one who cares and concern for us selflessly.
These wishes and greetings are not important for them but the love expression is more important. On this festival , lets remind our hero their sacrifice and struggle. These wishes , messages and quotes are tribute to ur father life and their adorable involation in our growth.
Because of our father every wishes is fulfilled with smile and love. These wishes doesn’t comprise our feeling but the life of father who had cared and concern for their child. On this festival , we should thank them and defining their job of hard work for happiness and prestige of our family or dear ones.
So on this Diwali festival wish them and define their job of work. You should greet /wish them with the best possible methods. This small things will add an color to the festival meaning.We should respect and honor our father for their job and make this festival more memorable and happy for them.
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Family
Happy diwali 2020 love wishes for someone special
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Teacher
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Co – Workers
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for bhabhi