Daughter is the female child of their parents.They are considered the best gift of God.Daughter hood is a state of being someone’s daughter.They are considered as fairies , barbies and dolls. Daughter performs many roles such as guider , supporter , caretaker and well wisher.
Diwali is a popular Indian festival.This is a religious and cultural festival. This festival is celebrated in India every phase. On this day , people worship Lord Rama..however on this Lord Rama killed demon King Ravana and freed her Wife from his cage. This festival is celebrated in the month of ‘Kartika’ (according to Hindu month)…(according to the Georgian calendar) this festival is celebrated in the month of October or November.
On this day , people worship God and Goddess of health and wealth ..request their wish to grant. This festival is a symbol of ‘Victory over evil’. This is a festival of lights. This festival brings happiness , love , joy and spirit among the people’s lives. It is believed that God and Goddess on the Diwali night come on earth to bless their children.
This is a five days festival with official holidays. These days are weekend days in which people planned to visit their hometown or to their family. On this day , people greet or with each other. This day is considered auspicious day. On this day , many businesses or traders begin their new work such as opening a new venture , purchasing or new notebooks of business.
This festival describes our family , friends and dear ones love and concern for us. This festival attaches the people with the other people. This festival celebration is incomplete without our dear or loved presence. On this festival not only celebration takes place but the decoration and delicious food practices took place.
This day had more value to father’s of daughters because they practice the Diwali in their own and unique way. These things or performances practice Diwali celebration more happily and prosper. However she commits decorations such as Rangoli preparation , Divyas and light according to her.
On this day , why should we make their Diwali more memorable and special by practicing special celebrations such as decorating their room , helping her or buying gifts for her etc. This festival’s greetings or wishes is the best chance to admire her role and job of work for them.On this day , we define their importance and value in their life.
On this festival , all the possible methods should be practice to make their festival with the lists of happiness and fun. This is a festival which makes your bond with them stronger and understandable.On this day , you admire her happiness and personality. These Indian festivals are the festival for our loved or dear ones.
Diwali is a way to express your love and concern for her. This is an opportunity for those parents who live far from them. This day defines the value of our daughter. She is not a daughter , she is a fairy who brings happiness and success in the life of their father. She brings good luck and positivity in life.
Without fireworks and crackers Diwali can be celebrated , but a daughter without festival is not possible. This day considers the emotional value of a daughter. Diwali is a festival of lights , but the father festival of Diwali is for their daughter because the festival of Diwali makes her happy and cheerful.
On this auspicious day , we should define the position of daughter in the life of father. These festivals will create moments and memories of father and daughter relations. This festival had given special value to their relation.Father Always wishes for their daughter well beings and happiness.
Here are 20 best Wishes of Diwali for Daughter, which make happy both of you :
- Behind my Happiness , you are the reason.Wishing you very happy Diwali !!!!
- May this year bring Lots of Happiness , success , wealth and patience in your life.Wishing very Happy Diwali!!!
- Wishing you Happy and Prosperous Diwali.May God bless you!!!
- Nothing is more special and important over you , Wishing you Very Happy Diwali.God Bless you happiness and success!!!
- To My dearest Friend and instructor , Wishing you very Happy Diwali beta!!
- May God bless you harmony , peace and Wealth.Wishing you very happy Diwali my daughter!!!
- I wish this diwali is more memorable and happy for you.Wishing you Very Happy Diwali.God bless you!!
- To the Most beautiful Barbie , Wishing Happy Diwali.
- May your diwali be loaded with sweets , chocolates , happiness , joy and love.Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!!
- To Very special Girl , thank you for coming into my life and realizing my good luck.Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!!
- I had got something precious from God , that is You.Wishing you Happy Diwali!!
- Wishing you wonderful and sparkle Diwali.May God shower happiness and health to my fairy!!
- May this occasion , lighten your happiness and hard work.Wishing you Very Happy Diwali!!!
- To my hidden Goddess , this year lots of happiness and chocolates enters in your life.Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!!
- I Wish that your Diwali is fulfilled with Health and wealth.God Bless you.Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!!
- It is Glad to Daughter like you , may god shower happiness and success on you.Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!!
- Diwali is incomplete without the lamps and diyas , I am incomplete without you.Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!!
- Your Happiness and respect for me , made my day.Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!
- On this special occasion , I pray for happiness and success for you.Happy Diwali beta!
- I wish that all the happiness and success touches your feet.Wishing you Happy Diwali!!