Diwali is an Indian festival.This is a religious and cultural festival. This is a five days festival. This festival is celebrated in the month of October or November (according to the Geogrian calendar)…(according to Hindu calendar) in the month of ‘Kartika’.In 2020 , Diwali would be celebrated on 14th of November.
This festival is a sign of ‘Victory over evil’. This festival is considered a ‘light festival’.This festival is also considered the symbol of ‘Light over darkness , Knowledge over ignorance , Truth over lie’. This festival possesses a grand celebration. On this festival small and big gatherings took place. On these days , official holidays are granted by the Government.
On this small weekend people visit their places to celebrate this festival , mostly people prefer their hometowns.
It is believed that on this day , Lord Ram , Sita and Laksman return to Ayodhya after exile of 14 Years. This festival defines the attachments and belonging. Generally people celebrate this festival with their dear ones. This festival brings the people closer with their family , friends and dear ones. This is a festival of happiness , joy , spirit , understanding and fun.
On this festival with the celebration , many practices are considered by the people such as charity work , helping poors and needy..many others.This festival of Health and Wealth. This day is considered auspicious day..due to this people practice their new beginning on this day such as opening new ventures , purchasing new things , considering new books of accounts in business or trading.
On this day , people visit temples , greet or wish each other and sometimes practice gifts or cards.This festival is incomplete without our people or dear ones. This festival connects our people with their country’s prosperity and history. On this festival grand decorations and dinner practices took place.
On this festival , we should search and commit well wishes for dear ones. This is a day to define their value and importance in our life. This is a day which commits our importance and value in their life. This festival is based on humanity , forgiveness etc. This festival is the best chance to greet your dear ones .
On this festival , the major person is our cousin.They are also known as siblings.Our happiness and celebration is incomplete without them. This festival is celebrated and enjoyed with them.The Cousin is the child of uncle aunt , maternal uncle aunt etc.Cousin is considered the best example of our group.
On this special , we should show their job of work and sacrifice.They are considered as supporters , guides and second parents. Their presence plays a vital role in situations.They play many roles such as buddy , bro or sis and many others.On this festival , initiate your expression of love and concern for them.
Cousins is considered the best blessing.This festival becomes more memorable and interesting with them. On diwali we practice fireworks and crackers together ..many practices of celebration of Diwali. On this diwali , preparation of best practice begins before 10 to 15 days..On this festival grant well wishes and thank them for their existence in your life.
Here are 15 best wishes for Diwali for cousins , express your concern and value in your life.
- Diwali festival is incomplete without the fireworks and crackers practices and I am incomplete without you.Wishing you happy Diwali.May God bless you with happiness and Health.
- To My group of Monkeys , Wishing you very Happy and Prosperous Diwali!!
- May this Diwali , Lighten your hard work and darkness of your life.Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!
- May God bless you with happiness and patience.Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!
- It is lucky to have you in my life , stay forever with me.Wishing you Happy Diwali.May God bless you!!!
- May this year , you find your Good fortune , peace and happiness in your life.Wishing very Happy Diwali.
- To my hidden well wither and second parents , Wishing you Happy Diwali.May god bless our relation!!!
- To My happiness , joy , peace and hard worker wishing you a very Happy and Safe Diwali!!!
- Behind my hard work and position , you are the person/people , Thank you.Wishing you Happy Diwali.May god shower their love and blessing on you!!!
- On this occasion , I pray for our relationship and bond becomes stronger and more understandable.Wishing you very Happy Diwali!!!
- I am this phase of life , it is because of you.Thank you for trusting me.May god bless you.Happy Diwali!!
- May this Diwali bring lots of happiness , fun and success in your and your dear ones lives.Wishing you Happy Diwali!!
- A person can share their pain , gifts and happiness but one cannot share their life with us.But you had shared this with me.Wishing you Happy Diwali!!
- May this light festival , lighten our way of life with happiness and success.Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!!
- Let’s celebrate our bond of love and concern , Wishing you Happy Diwali!!!
These Wishes would define your feelings and emotions to them. This will definitely work for you.These Indian festivals bring freshness , purity and happiness in the Environment.On our website best wishes for every relation would be considered. These wishes will consider your loven and concern for them.
Wishes had power to consider it true. They had special lights which lightened the hearts of the person.However , these wishes consider the eyes watery and face happy.Wishing you Very Happy Diwali!!!
Read more Diwali wishes:
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Family
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Mother
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Boss
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Life partner
Happy diwali 2020 wishes for Son