Diwali is an Indian traditional festival celebrated in every part of India. This festival is known as the ‘Festival of Lights’. Diwali is a festival celebrated with religious and cultural value.This festival is majorly celebrated by the Hindu and Jainism. This is a Five days festival , which is an official holiday.
This festival is a symbol of ‘Victory over evil’. This festival is celebrated in memory of Lord Rama Victory over the demon king Ravana. This festival brings happiness , brightness , understanding , belonging and joy among the people. This festival is a festival togetherness because this festival is celebrated with the family , friends and loved ones.
This festival is not celebrated on a fixed and particular date. This festival is celebrated according to hindu month…In month of Kartika. This is a festival of ‘Good over bad , positive over negative , knowledge over ignorance , Truth over evil’. On this festival people greet and wish each other and exchange of gifts and blessings takes place.
On this auspicious festival , wishing for bhabhi becomes important. Happy Diwali wishes for bhabhi ..Here you can find best diwali wishes for bhabhi. Now the question arises , why it is important to wish Bhabhi. Bhabhi is a relation..she is the wife of Brother. Bhabhi is known as a second mother. However , she performs many roles such as sister , friend , partner , Guider and supporter.
However with these roles performance and their unconditional love and concern makes her. She is the best and unique personality who works selflessly. On this day , there is a chance to thank them and define their value in your life. On this day , we should consider special greetings which define our feelings and concern for them.
Here are some special wishes , which can make stronger bond with the your bhabhi :
- To my dearest female bestie , sister and second mother..Wishing you very Happy Diwali.
- To My supporter , Crime partner ….May God bless with your well wishes and long life.Happy Diwali Bhabhi.
- To Brother Jailer and Happiness of My Family..Happy Diwali Bhabhi ji.
- Wishing You Happy Diwali to my dearest Bhabhi..May God fulfill all your wishes.
- On this Auspicious …I want to Salute you for your Great job.Wishing you Happy Diwali.
- Happy Diwali Bhabhi , May this diwali Brings Happiness and Success in your life.
- Thank you bhabhi for your support and Trust among me..With all your support I reached this position. Happy Diwali..May God bless you with the prosperity and Well Wishes.
- May this light and happiness of Diwali…bless your life with your wishes .Happy Diwali Bhabhi.
- To My Queen of My house , Happy Diwali Mam..Bhabhi
- Happy Diwali and New year Bhabhi..thank you for all the happiness.
These were some special wishes which can express your feelings and delight your relation with sweetness and love. However , there are some other ways to wish your bhabhi as you can put status wishes , Quotes on them and many others. But the more significant feelings expressed would take place ..when you wish them physically.
This is the best way to show gratitude and honor her. By wishing to provide them special value and make her happy. On this day , you can make special arrangements to wish her..such as gifts or helping her. On this day , let’s make her happy and define their position in your life.
On this day , you should wish her in local languages which define our attachments with her. This is a chance to make her feel fresh and happy. On this diwali..make your relation more understandable and responsible. These performances will create your moments and memories.
This Diwali would become memorable and unforgettable. This way of performance connects you with relations and family. This is a festival of spirit , joy , happy fights and many others. These small practices make their life and diwali fulfill all happiness and joy.
Traditional stories define the value of Bhabhi. However , the Brother of Lord Rama named Lord Laksman had worshipped their Bhabhi as Goddess. And treat her as their second mother. The Value to the bhabhi is coming from the ancient times and their role is aspiring.
According to Indian terminology , the Bhabhi always possesses an special and important position however she doesn’t commit this is a pride ..she performs their role and work for family selflessly. On this day , you should appreciate her work and grant your unconditional love.
It is believed by making happiness to the Goddess of your house will bring happiness , prosperity and success in your life. You should worship them ..however she is a personality who cares , concern for you. She is the one who makes your house and life. On this day , celebrate with her and grant all the well wishes which she deserves.
Here are some Diwali Quotes to Wish your bhabhi :
- To My Hidden Goddess of My Family…Happy Diwali Bhabhi.
- You are so far , best homemade chocolates made my me can’t reach…but my love and well wishes for you can..Very Happy Diwali.
- Your Dreams came true and God bless you with the Sister in law…Happy Diwali.
- Happy Diwali to my second Mother …God bless you.
- May this New year bring a new beginning and prosperity in your life. Happy and Prosper Diwali.
- Sky is full of fireworks , mouths full of sweetness and pockets with prosperity ..Happy Diwali Bhabhi.
- May this year will bring Health and WEalth to your life and your dear ones. Happy Diwali ji.
- Thank you for making this Diwali happy , prosperous and joyful for our family and especially for My Brother….Wishing you very Happy Diwali.